Boster Buff

ForsakenToyz

Such a BS. Level 40+ always r.pes level 10-30. ALWAYS. Because he has more gear with stats, more abilities. Would you like to split WZs with lvl 10-29, 30-49? or even 10-19. 20-29. 30-39?

So tired with low level being ***** by 40+.. Can't f....ing do anything. Why I pay my money to BW, for being *****? Bullsheet. I don't wanna. Give us more fair WZs. Split them.

Such a BS. Level 40+ always r.pes level 10-30. ALWAYS. Because he has more gear with stats, more abilities. Would you like to split WZs with lvl 10-29, 30-49? or even 10-19. 20-29. 30-39?

So tired with low level being ***** by 40+.. Can't f....ing do anything. Why I pay my money to BW, for being *****? Bullsheet. I don't wanna. Give us more fair WZs. Split them.

Grind up to lvl 20-25 before you start pvp.

Oh yeah, sure. Did you get your popcorn yet?

What's wrong with my desire split WZs by 10 levels? Except imbecile phases "one of the funniest threads".

Que times are already bad as they are (especially for sub-50 brackets), creating more brackets will make it worse. Also, getting from lvl 1 to 50 takes about a week, so just lvl up and stop qqing.

Que times are already bad as they are (especially for sub-50 brackets), creating more brackets will make it worse. Also, getting from lvl 1 to 50 takes about a week, so just lvl up and stop qqing.

Why there is always people with stupid ideas? I just want to play WZ w/out being ***** by lvl 40+. AT my realm there are a lot of people to split WZs by 10 levels. If you don't like idea, why you just don't shut up and play your epic lvl 50 pwng? I was talking about low level WZs.

Yeah maybe if you avoided all sleeping, eating, and going to the bathroom

Why there is always people with stupid ideas? I just want to play WZ w/out being ***** by lvl 40+. AT my realm there are a lot of people to split WZs by 10 levels. If you don't like idea, why you just don't shut up and play your epic lvl 50 pwng? I was talking about low level WZs.

Well, guess what

Fatman is not the only server.

If you don't want to get roflstomped by lvl 40s, just level up.

Also, Working as Intended™

In other news:

Ranked warzones are going to be a part of the "World of Darkness™" expansion pack, set to release in early™ 2025.

Well, guess what

Fatman is not the only server.

If you don't want to get roflstomped by lvl 40s, just level up.

Also, Working as Intended™

In other news:

Ranked warzones are going to be a part of the "World of Darkness™" expansion pack, set to release in early™ 2025.

But seriously.. Why we on realms full of guys who wanna PvP at all levels can't split them by 10 levels? i don't wanna force to level 50 and then abandon my toon because PvP still sux w/out BM gear and PvE is not interesting for me. I'm leveling toon only at WZs and by class quests. And you know what? WZs suk my bowls. Such a pain fight against all +10 levels guys. They just raip me. This is aint fun.

Today I just Alt+F4 my SW:TOR, tomorrow I just will delete it from HD. Phuk this. Being cannon fodder for guys with heirlooms tired me in WoW. Now SWTOR, same sheet, guys 30+ level just farm my 15 lvl toon.

But seriously.. Why we on realms full of guys who wanna PvP at all levels can't split them by 10 levels? i don't wanna force to level 50 and then abandon my toon because PvP still sux w/out BM gear and PvE is not interesting for me. I'm leveling toon only at WZs and by class quests. And you know what? WZs suk my bowls. Such a pain fight against all +10 levels guys. They just raip me. This is aint fun.

Today I just Alt+F4 my SW:TOR, tomorrow I just will delete it from HD. Phuk this. Being cannon fodder for guys with heirlooms tired me in WoW. Now SWTOR, same sheet, guys 30+ level just farm my 15 lvl toon.

I can haz ur stuff?

Sorry to say, but you do have another option to level up your toon. If your having trouble at level 15 then go quest till your level 20.

Dont be such a lazy azz cause you don't want to run around. I don't find the 10-49 bad at all. Some of the classes shine fast while others take a lot longer to bloom. Do what you must but don't complain about something when you've got options to leveling

Queue times are already terrible enough and you want to try and split the pvp queue groups? This isn't WoW my friend, this would have the end result of endless queue times, then you would complain about how long it takes to get queued...

right now sub-50 pvp is the ONLY pvp running on many light/near dead servers. Segregate the 10-49 bracket and that drops to no PVP. This idea is impossible to implement unless you're doing cross-server q's or you force full server merges that bring all populations to a standard/high population with light servers phased out except for a few reserved exclusively for brand new players as an option for them.

Nah, that's only if you did it entirely in 72-80 hours straight.

Ok I get it... yeah from start to finish you can grind it TOTAL in about a week but it is hardly looked at like that. I beta tested to a Level 48 consular so when I got to live I space barred through ALL conversations. No PvP just doing quests and between work, and famil I rolled out my 50 in 3 weeks. I did it semi-casually though so I would say a REAL hardcore person can get it done in two. Average I say is one month.

Oh, you're one of the level 15s or lower queuing? You must be on the republic side.

We don't want you in our bracket, either. It's terrible to go in as a 40+ and get 4+ level 12s that have no abilities and usually no skill and lose because the Imp premade happened to get four 20ish pugs that aren't completely incapable of playing the game in a somewhat competitive nature. It goes both ways. We don't like farming you for easy kills, either, but it beats being the team with the 4m handicap. =)