Mauraders QQ makes me smile. Goodbye SWTOR!

Ictheus

Look at all this maurader hate..you know what it sounds like to me? Death Knights in warcraft.....blar blar blar we are NOT op you just need to l2play! :rak_02:

I do not play an operative, just saying.

Yes i healed on a Sorc, and that junk is broke vs warriors.

Played PT, not bad, but i get bored pulling ppl into fires in huttball.

Opinions=/=facts, however nothing i said in my original post is only an opinion, it is supported by empirical data. Nerfs are coming, just not fast enough.

I have no problem with the damge they output considering the role they play as dps. I do however have a problem with all the defensive cooldowns that should not be on a dps class. I do believe Mara's and sent would be balanced pretty good if they just cut that damage reduction TO ALL DAMAGE TYPES down to say 30 to 50% and heck thats still better than a tanks 2 min cooldown on his shield thats 25% and does not block all damge types.

Before you scream heavy armor read the link http://taugrim.com/2012/01/19/understanding-swtors-avoidance-and-mitigation-mechanics-for-tanks-in-pvp/

Look at all this maurader hate..you know what it sounds like to me? Death Knights in warcraft.....blar blar blar we are NOT op you just need to l2play! :rak_02:

I do not play an operative, just saying.

Yes i healed on a Sorc, and that junk is broke vs warriors.

Played PT, not bad, but i get bored pulling ppl into fires in huttball.

Opinions=/=facts, however nothing i said in my original post is only an opinion, it is supported by empirical data. Nerfs are coming, just not fast enough.

You don't think DKs were OP when they launched? You sir just lost your credibility.

Comments like that fuel my marauder tardage ... cuz yeah right, patch 1.2 hits, every marauder/sent becomes super skilled overnight and anyone they killed needs to l2p?

Keep smoking that good stuff man, we love ya!

Ops ran around talking about "skill" and l2p, and exploiting the triple opener .... I don't see any skillful ops around anymore?

Nah most of them aren't skilled, especially the ones posting in this thread. You have to be a really bad Marauder to fear Sorc lol. A Marauder's bane? Maybe a stupid Marauder haha.

I don't know how these morons get kited all day. My Marauder isn't kiteable and none of the good Maras I've seen are kiteable either. The really bad ones are, but even they can get lucky in this game or have a teammate help with a stun and just insta-jib an opponent. Or in a rare moment of competence actually play the class correctly in bursts...actually you barely even have to play it correctly to do damage, as long as you get in pretty much everything does crazy damage.

You don't think DKs were OP when they launched? You sir just lost your credibility.

Read that again, im saying marauders are whining about not being op, just like DK's did...when they clearly are.

Nah most of them aren't skilled, especially the ones posting in this thread. You have to be a really bad Marauder to fear Sorc lol. A Marauder's bane? Maybe a stupid Marauder haha.

I don't know how these morons get kited all day. My Marauder isn't kiteable and none of the good Maras I've seen are kiteable either. The really bad ones are, but even they can get lucky in this game or have a teammate help with a stun and just insta-jib an opponent. Or in a rare moment of competence actually play the class correctly in bursts...actually you barely even have to play it correctly to do damage, as long as you get in pretty much everything does crazy damage.

At last! An honest maurader.

I will give it to you guys that mauraders SOLO are OP, but in a pvp/group setting they are STUPID OP. Just sayin. Bring on the rage.

DK's were op'ed as hell... Oh let me use this attack that heals me for 50% of the damage done and can crit heal to do the full 100%... woo for never dying!

You probably don't have any sorcs on your server that know how to kite then. Good sorcs can and will kite melee if they're madness and use their stuns right (lightning specced ones not so much).

You probably don't have any sorcs on your server that know how to kite then. Good sorcs can and will kite melee if they're madness and use their stuns right (lightning specced ones not so much).

Even medicore ones who speak to their team can.

Peeling is a part of group pvp.

Another bad Marauder showing how bad they are.

If you are constantly getting kited as a Marauder, it is a L2P issue. You have absolutely no room to tell anybody else what is OPed or what isn't. You are a terrible player, sorry.

Are you dueling marauders?

This evening I was playing a civil war. Solo Sorc came my way while i was guarding west. I would have swore he brought a stealth with him and he played like he had one just waiting to cap when I stopped paying attention. Long story short i burned all my defense going from him back to the cap and he wound up owning me. Learn to play should not be an insult, it should be a goal.

The bulk of sents run anih/watch. They really have two gap closers. If your group can't collectively work to kite any melee you have issues. They can't balance a game around every class being able to kite 1 melee, or in a group setting melee would be useless.

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion.

However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.