Mauraders QQ makes me smile. Goodbye SWTOR!

Ictheus

Mauraders are op.

You know you are op.

You did not amazingly get super skilled over night.

You can stop telling everyone who disagrees with your buffs to L2P.

Healing in random WZ's is a NIGHTMARE!

Hardest class to kill when played skillfully. (well this is debatable with tankasins...)

(Facts hurt huh?)

AAaaand with all that said.

Yea...i have no faith left in you Bioware..this game could have been so much, and you ruined it with sweeping nerfs to some classes, and huge buffs to others. Yes i did unsub, check it and see, I am not a forum crier who makes idle threats, you have lost my money and that of many other players because changes happen TOO SLOWLY.

You have known mauraders were op for over a month, yet you have not made a single post about them, nor have you toned them down. Operatives were massively op for the first 2 months the game was out. Pvp is horrible right now, unless you play a maurader/jugg/tankassin you might as well stay in your spawn point unless u have a premade. You haven't even so much as put out ANY kind of a plan to improve the horrible state of pvp.

So goodbye bioware, im done with anything you ever try from here on out. If you can take a game like this that had so much potential and completely flush it, well, i will just keep my money with other companies that actually care about their playerbase.

I've been a dominant force since day -7 on my Sentinel, back in the days when ability delay prevented us from using any CD's, nerf Maras/Sents and I will still destroy people like you. Edited by OGsam

They buffed ONE attack that never has all 3 attacks land unless you're not paying attention and nerfed one of our best utilities as a watchmen spec. Aside from that they are completely unchanged since launch day. Get over it, you people QQing about sentinels are just terrible at this game. Healing got nerfed and expertise changed and because of that, bad players are starting to notice sentinels/marauders, simple as that. They haven't changed at all. They weren't OP before and they are not OP now.

L2P.

I've been a dominant force since day -7 on my Sentinel back in the days when ability delay prevented us from using any CD's, nerf Maras/Sents and I will still destroy people like you.

Destroy him all you want, the rest of us will destroy you w/o your Paladin Bubble pre-nerf.

Mauraders are op.

I am not a forum crier who makes idle threats,

maybe not, but you are still a forum crier.

also just to be clear, are you absolutely ruling out the possibility taht it was in fact teams of stunlocking operatives that made you decide to unsub? :D

these threads fuel my marauder ownage.

Nothing has changed with marauders since day -7 we got some quality of life changes at best and at most our best spec got nerfed so TY to the op. L2P

Nothing has changed with marauders since day -7 we got some quality of life changes at best and at most our best spec got nerfed so TY to the op. L2P

That and people (like the guy a few posts up) think we need to use our "pally" [lol] bubble in a 1v1.

Sorry but for your info it was probably on cooldown from when I ran through all those burners while being focus fired and scored that goal in Huttball :D

Mauraders are op.

You know you are op.

You did not amazingly get super skilled over night.

You can stop telling everyone who disagrees with your buffs to L2P.

Healing in random WZ's is a NIGHTMARE!

Hardest class to kill when played skillfully. (well this is debatable with tankasins...)

(Facts hurt huh?)

AAaaand with all that said.

Yea...i have no faith left in you Bioware..this game could have been so much, and you ruined it with sweeping nerfs to some classes, and huge buffs to others. Yes i did unsub, check it and see, I am not a forum crier who makes idle threats, you have lost my money and that of many other players because changes happen TOO SLOWLY.

You have known mauraders were op for over a month, yet you have not made a single post about them, nor have you toned them down. Operatives were massively op for the first 2 months the game was out. Pvp is horrible right now, unless you play a maurader/jugg/tankassin you might as well stay in your spawn point unless u have a premade. You haven't even so much as put out ANY kind of a plan to improve the horrible state of pvp.

So goodbye bioware, im done with anything you ever try from here on out. If you can take a game like this that had so much potential and completely flush it, well, i will just keep my money with other companies that actually care about their playerbase.

Lol do you know what a fact is??? Go google it, you're stating opinions...and no, opinions don't hurt especially not one of a whine adolescent like yourself. Anyways have fun going to play some other game for a mythical company where everything is perfectly balanced. Let me know when you find this fantasy of yours.

The marauders on your server myst be terribad.

Pyro mercs can kite melee forever and a day, same with madness sorcs that play well.

People are just too stuck in the mindset of LIGHTNING or HYBRID or TRACER to give the other specs an educated and fair look. They're VERY good.

In a month, I guarantee these forums will be full of players whining about overpowered pyro mercs, but hey, that's how MMO PvP forums cycle.

Note:

I don't consider anything in this game EXCEPT undying rage to be overpowered at the moment.

Edited by Dracosz

Pyro mercs can kite melee forever and a day, same with madness sorcs that play well.

People are just too stuck in the mindset of LIGHTNING or HYBRID or TRACER to give the other specs an educated and fair look. They're VERY good.

In a month, I guarantee these forums will be full of players whining about overpowered pyro mercs, but hey, that's how MMO PvP forums cycle.

Note:

I don't consider anything in this game EXCEPT undying rage to be overpowered at the moment.

Yeah too many people are all about LOLDAMAGE. I can def see a good pyro merc, madness sorc, and lethality sniper being a marauders bane.

Undying rage is fine.

PS

I'm rolling a sniper just for the fun of kiting marauders around like i did against every melee class as a hunter in WoW.

Any tank class or sniper/gundslinger can truin a marauders day, any marauder can ruin a caster's day...I don't see what everyone is complaining about. Sorry you can't queue warzones solo as a healer and not expect to get rolled without guard...not going to change.

Yeah too many people are all about LOLDAMAGE. I can def see a good pyro merc, madness sorc, and lethality sniper being a marauders bane.

Undying rage is fine.

PS

I'm rolling a sniper just for the fun of kiting marauders around like i did against every melee class as a hunter in WoW.

Sniper...kite...cmon man...

Destroy him all you want, the rest of us will destroy you w/o your Paladin Bubble pre-nerf.

1) It is absolutely NOTHING like a paladin bubble. It does not remove debuffs, it is not immune to stuns and roots, and it friggan last a whopping 5 seconds. A whopping THREE attacks, whoppdie doooooo. If you can't manage to avoid a sentinel for 3 global CD's then you have more problems then a sentinel with GBTF popped.

2) The bubbles ain't going anywhere, so keep crying. And even IF they took it away or changed it (and thats a BIG if because it ain't going to happen ), you would STILL complain about sentinels. Do you know why? Because the ONLY people who come to a forum to QQ about a class and go "waahhh he killed me he's OP" are the TERRIBLE players who are UNABLE to adjust to a constant changing battle in a game where pvp is TEAMBASED. Simple fact is, you will cry no matter what happens because you refuse to learn how to play and adjust to the situations.

And you know whats REALLY funny? Nine times out of ten, the majority of the health you just lost came from the ranged guy blasting you in the back but because sentinels have two big glow sticks you're too busy concentrating on them thus blaming them for all that damage when thats rarely the case. Most sentinels are watchmen spec, which requires a fair amount of buildup. Unless zen is up and ready, they are not going to burn you down that quickly as they have to build their focus, buff their sabers with overload, apply the dot, use zealous to get focus back only to spend 5 focus on their big hit. 5 global CD's and only one attack out of it is a burst of big damage. The rest is building blocks.

Edited by Raansu

Comments like that fuel my marauder tardage ... cuz yeah right, patch 1.2 hits, every marauder/sent becomes super skilled overnight and anyone they killed needs to l2p?

Keep smoking that good stuff man, we love ya!

Ops ran around talking about "skill" and l2p, and exploiting the triple opener .... I don't see any skillful ops around anymore?

SO mister smart guy, who thinks opinions are facts, how do you suppose we fix em? Oh thats right, we nerf them down to ground so you dont have to 'Think' to kill them. And that will make the game better?

Like marauders have to think to kill anyone now? What does it take, 2, 3, maybe 4 keypresses ... whew thats a tough one johnnie.

Comments like that fuel my marauder tardage ... cuz yeah right, patch 1.2 hits, every marauder/sent becomes super skilled overnight and anyone they killed needs to l2p?

Ops ran around talking about "skill" and l2p, and exploiting the triple opener .... I don't see any skillful ops around anymore?

You're not familiar with the expertise changes, that much is obvious.

Sniper...kite...cmon man...

have you looked at how amazing lethality tree can be for kiting? Include the fact that they have a knockback with a root, another knock back talented on their hardest hitting move, an aoe snare that's 30% for 6 seconds every 12 seconds, a snare/root break, cover, and the ranged execute. It's a lot of nice stuff to be able to kite with.

No one became "skilled" over night. all the garbage marauders on my server are still garbage. I still see the same level 50 marauders that I've seen for months. In fact, I see more powertech's,assassins and snipers pre 50 then I do marauders. You know whats really funny though? Me walking around in war hero gear an valor 70 and some fresh 50 scrub calling me a fotm player. Thats the real problem right there. Blind idiots who don't notice people been playing that class for months.

Lols it's true. We weren't spamming one button Mr. Former Hybrid dps sorc that got nerfed in 1.2... LIGHTNING!!! PROC!!! CHAIN LIGHTNING!!! Damn i wish i was that full of skill.

Ops were a bit retarded... opening and taking you down to like 20% hp before you were able to fight back... yeah.

well thats the story on your server. On tofn there are good number of ops/scoundrels who are absolute beastmode.

and to say ' every marauder/sent becomes super skilled overnight' well come on try and be objective and look at that statement. e.g two out of three mara trees got buffs, so surely any mara previously running in those two trees pre 1.2 woudl start performing better in 1.2? i mean that is just simple logic and just one example