The intergalactic community wants to know which server you'll be transferring to

Ensquire

There have been reports of thousands of refugees preparing to embark to new worlds. Media hubs and the galactic community for the past six months have been up in arms how the counsel of galactic immigration has refused to allow integration and colonization to other worlds.

In a surprise move the counsel has passed a resolution to open and accept all immigrants and refugees of all low populated worlds.

It has been speculated that the recent Rakghoul outbreak has exhausted much of the republic and imperial resources in dealing with the containment of this epidemic. Reports from the frontline warzones have suggested the plague is still in effect and is wreaking havoc on the front lines for both side.

Details on the integration of the refugees have yet to be determined but out Intergalactic Analysts are suggesting up to 30% of the low populated worlds will be relocated or annexed to bolster the numbers of “standard” populated planets, our analysts also suggest refugees seeking to be annexed into a “Heavy” populated planets will be taxed, however how much of a tax is unknown.

Our intergalactic migration analyst has also suggested that protesters of the ban on Intergalactic immigration have turned separatists, and have deemed the intergalactic conflict between the republic and imperial unworthy have gone into exile.

One such protester quoted saying “ALLOW SERVER MERGE OR I’LL UNSUB” and another saying “I’VE UNSUBED CAUSE OF NO SERVER MERGE ARE YOU HAPPY?

Those separatists that have turned there back on the old republic and have gone into isolation, an influx of them are expected to return when the Intergalactic immigration code named “Character transfer” is implemented

For now the counsel is codenaming planets for refugee relocation “servers”

One such server has gone as far as advertising on the Galactic News Network

“Warriors of Shadow” welcomes all new refugees for character transfers 50/50 rep/imp, good guilds, all immigrants welcome

The Intergalactic community is interested weather or not you will be Integrating to another Server, and is very interested which server you plan on assimilate to.

Are you an exile or protester? will you be returning to the old republic? Are you about to leave and go into exile? Stay tuned for updates...

I'm staying on Jedi Covenant and please Bioware, don't allow free transfers to my server! We would end up with very long queue times (the server is already Very Heavy during evenings)! :jawa_tongue:

Since they have not said what servers will be open to move to or from yet, it is only wishful thinking in which server you can transfer to.

Not to say that we can't all think ahead and make plans. I would imagine the top 10 to 20 servers will become home to a great number of people and it will be interesting to see how this affects log in queues and such.

This is a great time for everyone as it allows us to play with more people, but be ready for delays, lag, queue lines, ect... :D

• 2 weeks later...
I'm going to Fat Man. Months ago all but three members of our guild quit playing on Vella and started new characters on Fat Man. The three of us still playing on Vella will be moving to Fat Man. Right now as I type this we have three players at the Imperial fleet and only one at the Republic fleet "ME". The intergalactic community will only need a small shuttle to move us from Valla. I hope it arrives soon!

• 4 weeks later...