Feedback request from James Ohlen - potential future planets

StephenReid

So far there has been alot of feedback of which I have not taken the time to read. I am just going to submit my opinion and then go back and read.

I would like to see Lehon

Rakata Infinite Empire

Sith battles.

Jedi battles.

Historic area where Revan crash landed.

Rakata tribes, The One, The Elders...

2 moons and a destroyed Star Forge for use as mission area's or zones. Perhaps with some future space related incidents. Just alot of "Star Wars" around our current time frame related to this planet. Good Luck !!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the planets from KOTOR I want to explore again, with an event called "tracing Revan's past" where you go to these planets and everytime you get a vision of some of the main missions you did in KOTOR.

Maybe you should rebuild Coruscant instead. You've failed s hard already at this game. You've destroyed Tatooine like no one ever before. There's no gangster-feeling. Sand-people everwhere, exactly everywhere. Where's that epic feeling from the movies? The only planet that's really good and feels like a Star Wars-universe is Tython, but that one is a low-level planet and nothing more. Thanks.

Rebuild Coruscant and expand Tatooine with something extra. Then i can feel my money is worth it.

Would like to see a deep forest kind of world personally with very little civilization, for example:

- Endor

- Arbra

- Kashyyyk

Other than that I think it's time to go back to Manaan and Dantooine plus visit the sinkholes of Utapau

Rattatak, Nagi, Kashyyyk, Utapau, Felucia, and Geonosis. Not just as end game planets either, having some more lower level planets to choose from would be pretty awesome. I especially would like to see Rattatak the home world of my S.I. Edited by emosithlord

Yeah, I've read the previous comments and there are a lot of good ideas about planets.

I would like to see:

-Manaan

-Kashyyyk

-Sullust

-Felucia

-and Korriban, as an operation/flashpoint, where you have to fight against the spirit of a long dead but mighty sith lord in his tomb... yeah, that'd be cool.

Naboo-swamplands and maybe an early Theed or some other city.

Yavin IV-rummage around in Naga Sadow's cruiser or as some pvp world.

Kashyyyk

Any new neutral location like Voss. Maybe even a space station where ambassadors meet.

Edited by LAR_Scout
Idea additions

Planets-cities (Coruscant) with brisk air traffic is a part of STAR WARS. The grand space battles (Battle over Coruscant and Battle over Endor) also are a part of STAR WARS universe. I would like to see “The Battle of the Fleets” (In space or in the atmosphere of Bespin) as a new location. In this location instead of sectors there will be different republic and empire battle ships and fragments of the destroyed ships (by some damaged spaceships of mine of lifts will be corridors or the ceiling will be a floor). For moving between the battleships instead of a taxi (as on planets) there will be a starfighter. At flight on other battleship the player would see grandiose space battle, enemy starfighters flying by by, blowing-up cruisers (as an example it is possible to give the episode III beginning).

Is there really any doubt that the most popular answer would be Kashyyyk?

Dantooine has a strong connection to KOTOR, would like to see that too.

Manaan, home of the Selkath for a different, watery environment.

Bespin, same reason, radically different environment.

Or how about something completely different, like a whole new "planet" zone that's a huge derelict Rakata ship or something that the Republic and Empire are both trying to seize.

How about

Polis Massa, the birthplace of Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia Organa,

This world was fractured by a mysterious cataclysm at a later time frame, so our story here could be the build up to why this happened.

or for hilarity and a total change of game mechanics

Panna A water planet introduced in the animated segment of The Star Wars Holiday Special. :D

or for ease of Imagination for the Devs

Osarian Osarian is not even mentioned in any Star Wars movie or video game, much less pictured.

So they could go wild with this one and create something out of this world and magical.

I'd like to see Manaan or Rakata Prime.

It would be nice if there were some connections to Knights of the Old Republic, such like on Taris are.

PS: Felucia would also be quiet nice, because of it's awesome vegetation and so on. :)

Edited by Cuzano

Any chance we could see Zonama Sekot make an appearance?

The incredibly unlikely aside, I'll definitely add my vote for Kashyyyk.

As far as other possibilities, Ithor and Felucia would be cool. Oh, and Yavin IV would be really awesome - maybe we could see what all those temples were all about... maybe get a look at Exar Kun's history. Finally, Mandalore would be a very neat place to visit (perhaps even including a way of joining the Mandalorians or at least getting a title like "the Mandalorian").