The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR needs Arena system

Minthyy

:wea_03::wea_03: Please bring serious competetiv pvp into the game instead of premade bg's wich no ones ever gonna play, unless maybe huttball:wea_03::wea_03:

Arena system with 2vs2, 3vs3 is the best way for a game to actually see the imbalances and get to do something about them. And for the second part its just ton of fun and super duper competetiv.

Regards 2.7k rated 3vs3 WoW player

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wea_03::wea_03: Please bring serious competetiv pvp into the game instead of premade bg's wich no ones ever gonna play, unless maybe huttball:wea_03::wea_03:

Arena system with 2vs2, 3vs3 is the best way for a game to actually see the imbalances and get to do something about them. And for the second part its just ton of fun and super duper competetiv.

NO! who the **** care what you had in wow?

regards 3009900 rating 3v3, 10 000 000 rank 1

Your first and only MMO experience is WoW huh?

Ranked WZ's will be your Arenas. If you think WZ's and BG's are on the same footing you are a fool. Stop trying to make this your WoW fix for a game. There are more pressing issues that need to be sorted out at this time.

Arena system isn't to make everyone happy, can't stand all the anti-arnea 1200 rated scrubs. Some people enjoy deathmatch pvp over objective and would really enjoy an arena system in this game. You don't see call of duty only allowing players to play seek and destroy...

Arena system isn't to make everyone happy, can't stand all the anti-arnea 1200 rated scrubs. Some people enjoy deathmatch pvp over objective and would really enjoy an arena system in this game. You don't see call of duty only allowing players to play seek and destroy...

And little boys who think they are studs refer to other players as scrubs because they need to feel superior. Exactly why arenas are not wanted. Go outside, workout, exercise, find a babe, live a life, get a degree, get a decent paying job and that will help with your esteem issues son.

Hopefully this arena rubbish won't ever make it in the game. It in my eyes would really ruin PVP balance even more than 1.2 did (and that's hard!) by boiling it all down to mere and stupid face-to-face combat rather than including the utility other classes have that are a factor in some wz (Sorc pull as example).

I don't want this mindless arena rubbish. Especially not with faceroll mara/sents around!

No, SWTOR does not need arenas. If arenas are added to swtor, i will quit the game and take my 300+ member guild with me.

No, SWTOR does not need arenas. If arenas are added to swtor, i will quit the game and take my 300+ member guild with me.

Happy to hear that ! So you and you're lowz can go back to play some sim's game and let us PvP lovers have our Arena's...

I don't understand what bother people with Arena. If you dislike it, let people who love them have fun ? What's the prob with having them...

Objectives and infinite respawns do not belong in ARENA.

I am sure they can tweak it to suit your needs. If they spend 1 iota of time on developing separate Arena content over many other needed issues they will lose a lot more players than they wouldl if the pimple faced pre-pube script kiddies don't get their way.

Sorry, Arenas are near the bottom of importance. Go back to WoW and come back in 3-4 yrs. I believe that is how long it took WoW to come up with that abomination.

Hopefully this arena rubbish won't ever make it in the game. It in my eyes would really ruin PVP balance even more than 1.2 did (and that's hard!) by boiling it all down to mere and stupid face-to-face combat rather than including the utility other classes have that are a factor in some wz (Sorc pull as example).

I don't want this mindless arena rubbish. Especially not with faceroll mara/sents around!

The pvp in this game and the pvp players won't evolve until a cross-server deathmatch style arena with a rating system gets added. I really hope you're trolling, because you're simple example of sorc pull only being good in huttball (i'm assuming here) and not in an arena setting is so *********** hillarious.

Edited by madtycoon

To all the naysayers. Whats wrong with more content?

If you don't like it don't do it. To put things in perspective it would be like pve players asking for the removal of all pvp, or the other way around.

Pro tip. You want areans --------> WoW is that way.

Who cares about WoW, we, pvp players, want Arena's in Swtor, something different from WoW, but which would give some adrenaline...

If Arena system is not implemented then i believe this game will die soon... And you know what? I bet we're going to have them and pretty quick compared to WoW.

A 2.7k rated 3vs3 player who didn't get carried should just know where this would end with the current state of pvp.

There would be teams stacking FOTM-classes for a freewin against those who don't.

@above me

They already lost 700k subs since release, the game is dying. This weekend (GW2- and D3-betaweekend) there were less than half as many players as on a normal weekend on the fleet on my server.

Those were only betas, guess what will happen when they release.

NO!

Edited by iphobia

To all the naysayers. Whats wrong with more content?

If you don't like it don't do it. To put things in perspective it would be like pve players asking for the removal of all pvp, or the other way around.

Please erase PvE in that game. It's just useless.

A 2.7k rated 3vs3 player who didn't get carried should just know where this would end with the current state of pvp.

There would be teams stacking FOTM-classes for a freewin against those who don't.

NO!

That's how arena has always worked.

@above me

They already lost 700k subs since release, the game is dying. This weekend (GW2- and D3-betaweekend) there were less than half as many players as on a normal weekend on the fleet on my server.

Those were only betas, guess what will happen when they release.

NO!

Don't you think that the reason pvpers that left this game (i don't think pve players left this game), IS because there is no arena or any type of meaningful pvp ?

pvp is the same as the beginning, pve is the same as the beginning, the ppl that left is because the game lacks what they desired. In allot of peoples cases it was ARENA,

Edited by Dmasterr

One of the best things about arena is that you can constantly play it. Once its implemented, it doesn't require new maps or any of that ****. They just need to semi-balance the classes for it and people will continue to play it, why? because of the competition.

If you don't think its good for the game, well you're wrong. No one has to play it, just like no one has to duel. It's just a different option to warzones for players who want even fights where you have all your cooldowns and don't have to worry about objectives.