guild group remove me no warning

AELIOTFIN

:confused:guild remove me

They don't have to notify you, or give you a warning.

You didn't really ask a question in your post and just stated a fact, but I am assuming you had an implied question of "Why did they remove me?". If that is the case the only people that can answer you is your guild.

:confused:guild remove me

Being a guild leader myself I can only give you reasons why they remove you

1. Your behavior was something they most likely had told you before to stop and yet you continue.

2. Your actions they did not approve of and most likely they had told you this before and yet you continued.

3. When you joined the guild you told them one thing (i.e. age, etc) and they found out otherwise.

4. You broke one of the rules that guild had.

Normally removing a person from a guild is the last thing a guild leader/officer will do. They normally will tell the person if they don't stop they will be removed.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

Being a guild leader myself I can only give you reasons why they remove you

1. Your behavior was something they most likely had told you before to stop and yet you continue.

2. Your actions they did not approve of and most likely they had told you this before and yet you continued.

3. When you joined the guild you told them one thing (i.e. age, etc) and they found out otherwise.

4. You broke one of the rules that guild had.

Normally removing a person from a guild is the last thing a guild leader/officer will do. They normally will tell the person if they don't stop they will be removed.

Or, to add to this, you were inactive for a certain period of time - most guilds go through their rosters and remove inactive characters.

Another would be to have a complaint lodged against you that is a one time only offense - you do it, you get removed, period. I've personally seen it done, and the person had to ask the guild leader why he was removed.

Well at least you've found a guild. I've been looking for 3 weeks lol

Tell me about it! Trying to find a guild in this game is an exercise in extreme silliness.

You have to log on to these forums, find the appropriate sub-forum, find your server on that sub-forum, find your faction on the thread on that sub-forum, find an appropriate guild in your faction in that server thread in that sub-forum, open up another tab, log on to the web site of that guild, fill in an application form, wait for an e-mail acknowledging your application, log on to the game, then search for a guild member to invite you.

Got that? Makes sense, right? Who needs a Guild Recruitment tool in-game when you can spend an evening doing the above steps?

:eek:

Tell me about it! Trying to find a guild in this game is an exercise in extreme silliness.

You have to log on to these forums, find the appropriate sub-forum, find your server on that sub-forum, find your faction on the thread on that sub-forum, find an appropriate guild in your faction in that server thread in that sub-forum, open up another tab, log on to the web site of that guild, fill in an application form, wait for an e-mail acknowledging your application, log on to the game, then search for a guild member to invite you.

Got that? Makes sense, right? Who needs a Guild Recruitment tool in-game when you can spend an evening doing the above steps?

:eek:

Agree, and it is this reason the recruiting is also the "exercise in extreme siliness":) I wish they would put in a guild recruitment board or at least a tool, like you said, in game. instead, some (if not most) GMs or recruitment officers come across a thread like this and ***ninji star***http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=389352***ninji star*** post a recruitment thread in hope someone on your server and faction or a re-roller sees it......:D