Nerf Marauder

Aehgo

I thought we needed another nerf marauder thread.Funny that only Marauders/Sentinals say they are finally balenced:cool:.

So Sages,Operatives and Mercenarys got shafted over the last few patchs,badly.

Bioware,either buff ranged dps to contend with Marauders again,or nerf their Marauders defensive cooldowns and make Ravage interuptable again.

The pvp commuinity((Excluding bad marauders who think they have magically got better after patch 1.2)) is calling for the Marauder nerf,when will you deliver it?

I thought we needed another nerf marauder thread.Funny that only Marauders/Sentinals say they are finally balenced:cool:.

Bioware,either buff ranged dps to contend with Marauders again,or nerf their Marauders defensive cooldowns and make Ravage interuptable again.

The pvp commuinity((Excluding bad marauders who think they have magically got better after patch 1.2)) is calling for the Marauder nerf,when will you deliver it?

So you suggesting they nerf sent/mara defensive CDS so 4 out of 5 fights they are at the whim of ranged classes to slaughter them b/c they are being kited non stop and incapable of catching their target nor defensively surving when they are snared or stun? Ravaged was made un-interruptable b/c every class has a channeled dps spelled and ravaged is the weakest one, it doesnt have a 10m+ range and people simply to move to the side to get away from it.

I seriously hope this is a sarcastic post, b/c its a baddie.

Edited by LeonkRAV

So you suggesting they nerf sent/mara defensive CDS so 4 out of 5 fights they are at the whim of ranged classes to slaughter them b/c they are being kited non stop and incapable of catching their target nor defensively surving when they are snared or stun? Ravaged was made un-interruptable b/c every class has a channeled dps spelled and ravaged is the weakest one, it doesnt have a 10m+ range and people simply to move to the side to get away from it.

I seriously hope this is a sarcastic post, b/c its a baddie.

If you marauders are as good as you think you are,I'm sure you will have no problem adjusting:cool:

• 3 months later...

LOL i laughed so hard they got nerfed because everyone could beat a maurader because of the patch now mauraders can actually contend against other players in PVP and if you bring in a picture of level 50 pvp that is invalid because everyone knows that the only OP classes in 50 pvp are the classes that have war hero gear on facing a recruit

So you're saying all three healing classes are underpowered? Madness sorcs are underpowered?

QQ'er's either learn to kite or keep standing there and casting lightning in my face while my glowbats smack you around.

The pvp community??? LIke the 9 people that post the same threads over and over?

So you're saying all three healing classes are underpowered? Madness sorcs are underpowered?

QQ'er's either learn to kite or keep standing there and casting lightning in my face while my glowbats smack you around.

The pvp community??? LIke the 9 people that post the same threads over and over?

In dps yes they are. Stop QQing marauders are fine and balanced. Sorcs are in the best spot of them all. Most people did not role a op or merc to heal. They rolled them for the dps.

Dunno why somebody would bump this,anyway.

Marauders are balanced and are so fun to play,the fact I have just got my marauder to 50 the last few days has not influenced my opinion at all,I love getting the insane ravage crits,having so much control in warzones and winning every 1v1 I come accross :D.

Marauders wont get nerfed,I shoulda rolled one ages ago,these are too easy to play.

In dps yes they are. Stop QQing marauders are fine and balanced. Sorcs are in the best spot of them all. Most people did not role a op or merc to heal. They rolled them for the dps.

Maybe if you didn't play tracer missile spec you wouldn't be so bad.

ive had a sentinel since beta/launch.

we where fine before hand, probably close to op, the MOMENT i read the buffs for that patch i posted how maras/sents WILL be the next fotm, and guess what! they are!

anyway. I hold no illusions, we are op as **** and im riding the train till the nerfhammer

LOL i laughed so hard they got nerfed because everyone could beat a maurader because of the patch now mauraders can actually contend against other players in PVP and if you bring in a picture of level 50 pvp that is invalid because everyone knows that the only OP classes in 50 pvp are the classes that have war hero gear on facing a recruit

those where bads, pre patch i could 1v4 anything in equal gear, its all the player, bioware made a mistake, they buffed to try and help BAD players. it ****ed everything.