Animal Mounts?

Solzean

So has Bioware ever stated that they were planing or did not wan to let us ride, say Taun Taun? One of my favorite parts about an MMO is the individual feeling you can get. Now, with the current way gear works we are not able to really feel unique.(Unless they let us take apart our purple gear) But have they ever said they would let us get all different kinds of Animals as mounts? It seems like they are giving us more minipet options which i like.

Well that is a bit depressing if they really won't let us ride any animal mounts. Especially because in the movies we see so many animal mounts and some that can even match the speed of technological mounts.

Well that is a bit depressing if they really won't let us ride any animal mounts. Especially because in the movies we see so many animal mounts and some that can even match the speed of technological mounts.

You know that is so true-

sandpeople in the original starwars had bantha mounts, stormtroopers used dewbacks.

tantans in empire strikes back.

episode 1 had those beasts that the jarjars rode and the furry things pulling the podracers

episode 2 had them in the arena where they mounted some of the animals

episode 3 had anikin taming the beast on naboo, obiwan rode that lizard to kill grevious

Animal mounts are a pivotal part of star wars. I think obi wan even kissed the lizard- isn't that part of the criteria for including things in game?

In regards to the Episode 1/2 animal mounts the other guy mentioned...Naboo has not been discovered yet chronologically. No Gungans, etc. for their mounts.

Thankfully.

/Nerdyness off.

how do you know that? why do some of the female models in game have the queen amidala facepaint scheme?

I think that animal mounts should work in the same way the Nar Shadaa "public speeders" work. You find them on a specific planet and if you wanna ride them, you right click 'em. So there could be special spots like a "stable" for dewbacks or tauntauns.

In regards to the Episode 1/2 animal mounts the other guy mentioned...Naboo has not been discovered yet chronologically. No Gungans, etc. for their mounts.

Thankfully.

/Nerdyness off.

Actually if you look at starwars time line naboo was actually founded before this the events of this game

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/3,643_BBY

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/3,900_BBY

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.