Jedi Knight Robes = Large Butt?!

rabidpiano

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gone for RD-15a Mercenary gear, it's trooper of course but looks quite like the game's opening cutscene gear without the cloak, or big butt issue :)

I'm still levelling so I'll have to decide to pay a fortune to keep ripping mods out of tio/columi/rakata/BH just to keep the look or to put it away and wear that stuff until I'm happy with a relatively final set of upgrades.

I've put a mail into TOR Fashion to take my picture, :)

I was just searching to see if this was a known bug and found this thread, my guy and I do mean guy, has a big butt AND breasts I was like give me a break the armor is too good at this low level for me to not wear it due to cosmetics, but he looks like a tranny. Edited by joenewbie

Hey everyone, if you are noticing this issue with a particular item, can you post the name of that item for us to investigate? Thanks in advance for your responses!

AllisonBerryman,

It's every single jedi robe. I have the five listed below in my inventory right now, but this graphical glitch literally occurs with every single medium or heavy jedi robe in the game with models similar to the ones listed below. Anything with the model like the following (hooded robe with belt on the outside):

• Myrmidon's Chestguard
  • Jedi Battlelord's Chestguard
  • Force Battler Chestguard
  • Tionese War Leader's Body Armor
  • Columi Vindicator's Chestguard

Note: they look fine in the gear preview window when you Ctrl-left click them, but when you actually equip the robe, the glitch becomes apparent. Also, they look correct for a split second when you interact with the holoterminal on your ship.

edit: If it helps, I'm a human male body type 2 character model.

Edited by Antihype

Do you guys really not know about this? It's been here since the beginning. It looks terrible. Pretty much any robe or anything with a "flap" will give you a massive caboose in out of combat stance for male 1 and 2.

This. ^

How could they not have known? I believe the only robes that don't have "fat bottom" are sith warrior BM chest and sith inquisitor-consular chest pieces.

Hey everyone, if you are noticing this issue with a particular item, can you post the name of that item for us to investigate? Thanks in advance for your responses!

RD-04B Sharpshooter Jacket in its empire version on a female body type #3.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Kyanite/big_butt_bug.jpg

I'm very sad that this big-butt-bug ruins this otherwise awesome chestpiece.

It's not fixed for you guys? I have body type 3 wearing battlelord robe and on pts the junk in my trunk is gone.
Yes, I can confirm that this is fixed for all of the Robes I have on my Guardian (male, body type 2) on the Public Test Server build of Game Update 1.4. It's nice to see they at least did a little bit of something for roleplayers, even though they once again ignored the more pressing things like adding chat bubbles. Edited by Glzmo

Yes, I can confirm that this is fixed for all of the Robes I have on my Guardian on the Public Test Server build of Game Update 1.4. It's nice to see they at least did a little bit of something for roleplayers, even though they once again ignored the more pressing things like adding chat bubbles.

So its fixed for body types 1 and 2 too??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.