You know you're a healer when...

G-Girl

When drunk you spam heal yourself thinking you're healing the group.

What? It happens. >_>

Oh dear lord, I HATE when I do that. And it never fails, I will be in the last phase of a boss fight and just popped a cool down to keep healing...only to waste it on myself....sooooo sad.

Everyone begs you to join their group, but then they blame you for everything that goes wrong, tell you how to do your job, and never thank you afterwards for keeping them all alive.

It's more like: Everyone begs me to join their group, I rage at everyone for not doing their job right, then at the end of the match they say "Holy, you healed for 600,000 and none of us died even once. You're epic." And I respond "Yeah, I know," then prance around with my usual nasty narcissistic God complex which only a rare few think is cool of me because it's not socially appropriate to embrace your own abilities.

When drunk you spam heal yourself thinking you're healing the group.

What? It happens. >_>

Yup. This happens... >.<

When you pass through a flashpoint and have no idea how the decors details looked like because you were too occupied to keep everyone alive! :p

As does this...

Edited by dazednconfuzed

When you have the power to commit serial-killing by grabbing something to drink.

- tank rushes in mobs, dps-ers goes pew pew and the healer, well the healer is grabbing a nice cold beer from the fridge. :D

*comes back with cold beer* ow hi guys, I see you dead...how's that possible ?

Edited by Kirameki