Now They Have 19k HP -Delete Sorcerer

Cempa

Sentinel/Marauder with 19k HP, as a Sorcerer am I supposed to leave TOR, go play another game or just be a free kill?

Honestly, I am being serious, I have +18k HP in WH/BM gear but the more gear these guys get te more useless I become.

Are they intended to scale this well and my Sorcerer scale this poorly?

Please tell us game designers because I'll just leave if the class I want to play is not needed.

ONE of his DoTs ends my bubble!

ONE of his DoTs perma snares me for 6 sec ....which is all the time he needs to take away half my HP.

--------

Unbelievable, if EA wanted to drop share price and get rid of customer satisfaction they could not have done a better job!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In WH gear. http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/ and see what you come up with...All I can tell you is on my server I am seeing more and more people in WH gear.

FYI: Sorcerer in full WH gear has +21k HP...

This post asks about scaling, Marauders in WH gear are just going through me like a knife through butter!

Because War hero gear is perfect and people won't be swapping out high endurance enhancements for lower endurance versions with better dps stats.

Because War hero gear is perfect and people won't be swapping out high endurance enhancements for lower endurance versions with better dps stats.

Your comment is neither here nor there, we all know the gear is not fully optimized. I am talking about what we have right now Marauder scaling makes Sorcerers easy pray. Its not funny how fast my bubble goes with a melee attack and a DoT on me...One melee attack and a DoT and I am snared without any way of removing that snare!

Telling me to spec healer just to purge is not an answer, I pay DPS!

Its madness, pure madness how much roots and snares Marauders have for the simple fact that it is off Resolve.

Also consider how fast Annihilation gains Fury, 100% crit and x4 DoT and all they need is the 6sec snare and I am near dead!

TTK is out of whack! Just MADNESS...

Your comment is neither here nor there, we all know the gear is not fully optimized. I am talking about what we have right now Marauder scaling makes Sorcerers easy pray. Its not funny how fast my bubble goes with a melee attack and a DoT on me...One melee attack and a DoT and I am snared without any way of removing that snare!

Its madness, pure madness how much roots and snares Marauders have for the simple fact that it is off Resolve.

Also consider how fast Annihilation gains Fury, 100% crit and x4 DoT and all they need is the 6sec snare and I am near dead!

You should have a cleanse in your dps spec as well. Either way I agree with you. Even with a cleanse we are still easy prey for them.

First off you need to learn the definition of a hard counter, for example I bet you don't complain about tearing the **** out of heavy armor wearers. Maras are caster killers plain and simple.

They are counters FOR EVERY CLASS!

DPS Sages are weak if you don't support them.

Give them some breathing room and the numbers they can put out is breath taking.

Their numbers are kind of skewed. I really wish it would show a graph of the dmg dealt/received/healing done etc when you click on a players name. THen you could see whose garbage or not.

This has become a boohoo post. EVERYONE IS OP BUT ME! is all I'm seeing.

Not really the post is discussing scaling and TTK in light of resolve and off resolve CC yet you troll with things like "boohoo."

Its amazing that just about every other post is complaining about how powerful Marauders specifically and Warriors generally are becoming and I guess its a scaling issue coupled with snares/roots being off resolve because other classes do not scale so well.

That's my marauders name

Edit: Oh and time to kill is garbage right now, focus on problem #1 first then you can get back to screaming about marauders.

Edited by Deamian

It does suck to be playing Sorc/Sage right now. We have ZERO defensive cooldowns save force armor and force speed, which aren't exactly defensive. Healing is what really gets me :\ someone can hit me for 5k without even trying but I have to sit around with my finger up my nose for 2.5 seconds to even cast a heal that may/may not hit 5k.

Sentinel/Marauder with 19k HP, as a Sorcerer am I supposed to leave TOR, go play another game or just be a free kill?

Honestly, I am being serious, I have +18k HP in WH/BM gear but the more gear these guys get te more useless I become.

Are they intended to scale this well and my Sorcerer scale this poorly?

Please tell us game designers because I'll just leave if the class I want to play is not needed.

ONE of his DoTs ends my bubble!

ONE of his DoTs perma snares me for 6 sec ....which is all the time he needs to take away half my HP.

--------

Unbelievable, if EA wanted to drop share price and get rid of customer satisfaction they could not have done a better job!

ya i agree dude, i just started a sorc with a buddy i brought to the game. i feel really weak compaired to the Sentinel/Marauder. im getting better at getting away/killing them but damn it can be a rough one at times. its basicly based on what CDs i have ready to use.

Do people still even play sorcs? I thought we all rerolled marauder. I did- haven't looked back- even pre nerf sorcs were **** compared to the god class.

We even have better CC and utility than sorcs do, it's hilarious- triple root spec with 10k damage ravages you can't interrupt or escape- short CD stealth escape- multiple gap closers/speed boosts- operation wide buffs. By myself I have the best survivability, killing power and am the hardest class to kite.

There's two roles in this game- marauders, and classes that support marauders- everyone knows it by now.

Not really the post is discussing scaling and TTK in light of resolve and off resolve CC yet you troll with things like "boohoo."

Its amazing that just about every other post is complaining about how powerful Marauders specifically and Warriors generally are becoming and I guess its a scaling issue coupled with snares/roots being off resolve because other classes do not scale so well.

See, you make the mistake of thinking I'm trolling, I'm not. I'm saying you complaining about Maras makes as much sense as me (a jugg) complaining about a good sorc. A hard counter is a hard fight everyone has something that is meant to beat them nearly every time. I for example tear through maras fairly easy.

Their numbers are kind of skewed. I really wish it would show a graph of the dmg dealt/received/healing done etc when you click on a players name. THen you could see whose garbage or not.

Honestly, I only know 1 good DPS Sage on my server and he can put out just as much DPS as the best Sentinels. I've fought against him plenty of times faction vs faction and he always kicks my *** if he gets one person to peel me off him.

Edited by ComeAndSee