GIVE more ups for REPUBLIC!

-LordKhamul-

This game is sinking ... next up for the republic more damage to the Smugglers and sentinels why they still op reps what about empire? jugg class again get kick in a** fix this playing 1v1 smuggler vs jugg immo i dont have a any chance ***? gear full BM whit War Hero items... Edited by -LordKhamul-

republic already has an advantage as of 1.2.

go look at the enhancements in the commando dps and medic cannons. Power/surge (great for my focus guardian) and crit/surge in the medic one (great for everyone else).

go remod ur BM gear with those, and you'll have the advantage over those poor imperials stuck with accuracy. (imperial merc BH's do not use a cannon, but rather dual pistols, so the mods are different) . it only takes about 1 week of dailies and warzones to get the comm's to buy 7 of those BM weapons. My Guardians surge is up to 79.72% so now i can focus on power/strength/crit augments.

Yeah that's because the parents are the graders....

Actually in a curriculum based program the home schooled children have their work sent to a "teacher by correspondence" my sister in law has been doing this for her job for a few years now.