Thanks for nothing with Transfers

Britzer

I didn't get any emails ( checked again and nothing )or anything to suggest that transfers had opened up, now it's too late. I was going to xfer all my toons to the Aussie servers ( PvP ) since i have 2 level 50's on a U.S sever and would like to play with a 20ms ping.

It's great to hear in game only a few mins ago about transfers.

Guess my subs up soon anyway, sick of this ***** from BW enough is enough. bugs after bugs and crappy game performance on High end gaming PC yet to be fixed after all most 5 months the game has been out.

Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2 are coming very soon, i would suggest you pick up your game BW since you will not have many people left in the next few months.

EDIT: Just like to add that i looked over the Community News and went back over a months + worrth of news to find NOTHING to suggest that Transfers to the Aussies servers where open...

Edited by Britzer

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Learn to look at the frontpage

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20120417-0

Been on there since 17-04-2012

ROFL i never looked at the front page of ToR, i never had any USE TO LOOK.

Doesn't matter i will be jumping ship to D3 / Guild Wars 2 anyway, this game has gotten to me and it just keeps going down hill

Edited by Britzer

I didn't get any emails ( checked again and nothing )or anything to suggest that transfers had opened up, now it's too late.

Is your account set up to receive emails from SWTOR? If you aren't opted in to receive them, including marketing emails, it's entirely possible they didn't actually send you an email because you opted out of getting them. It's unfortunate that you missed the deadline for transfers, but they are working hard at getting the final transfer process in place. Whether that will be paid transfers or free, we don't yet know.

I didn't get any emails ( checked again and nothing )or anything to suggest that transfers had opened up, now it's too late. I was going to xfer all my toons to the Aussie servers ( PvP ) since i have 2 level 50's on a U.S sever and would like to play with a 20ms ping.

Is it possible your address or location just isn't set to Australia?

Well I dunno about his stuff but I agree that BW better get their game in better condition! They have advertised a free 30 day sub for people who have reached level 50 before April 12, 2012. Well I have 2 level 50's that were there well before that date and never received anything about it! Also they need to combine low populated servers together HARDCORE!!! My server is terrible. We only have 22 to maybe 27 people on our imperial fleet on Fri-Sun at times where WoW would be hopping! I haven't tried the republic side on my server but I just started to level one last night. Hopefully it will be a little better.

Our PvP que times are ridiculously long! And most of the time its Imperial vs. Imperial. I would start new characters on another server but I've already obtained a high amount of Legacy levels and got both my 50's Operations ready even thought it took me 5 months to pug and get others to 50 to be able to do Operations(WHICH IS RIDICULOUS AS WELL!!). I've also noticed that they have nerfed or bogged down the Sorcerer Healing class which is RIDICULOUS! I don't have a 50 Sorcerer but we lost our best healer due to them doing that crap to them. I have an Operative Healer which sucks pretty bad from the get go. I can run Hard Modes like they are nothing but in Operations there is a lot of on the move things where I either get out of range because their range is shorter than the sorc's or the cast time on my main heal that I rely on for a lot of situations due to low geared tanks and dps because we CAN'T get groups on our server or the stuns and interrupts that hit me while I try to cast that heal. Oh yeah did I mention...we can't interrupt a lot of the bosses in Hard Modes now due to idiots whining about it being too easy. Well I agree its easy but now its made some of the bosses pretty dang close to being impossible. Not to mention the bugs some have and the only thing to drop them was being able to interrupt them.

Either way, I'm super pissed that I haven't received my free 30 days and I was planning on biting my tongue and being a SWTOR veteran and just being patient through their infancy months. But this is getting RIDICULOUS! I think Guild Wars 2 looks retarded but if I have to go to a new game that knows their stuff then I guess I will. I'm begging you BW fix your stuff. I'd much rather play a Star Wars themed game instead of some re re mystical game! Other things you need to fix real fast then I'm done! Either speed up the speeders, or drop the price in training by a lot! I mean even their name is "SPEEDERS" and my grandma could out run them on foot with corns on her feet! OH AND DID I MENTION COMBINE YOUR LOW POPULATED SERVERS?!?!?! Alright I'm out guys.....GET TO DA CHOPPA or another game if they do not fix this stuff!

Edited by AhnoldSchwarz

Well I dunno about his stuff but I agree that BW better get their game in better condition! They have advertised a free 30 day sub for people who have reached level 50 before April 12, 2012. Well I have 2 level 50's that were there well before that date and never received anything about it! Also they need to combine low populated servers together HARDCORE!!! My server is terrible. We only have 22 to maybe 27 people on our imperial fleet on Fri-Sun at times where WoW would be hopping! I haven't tried the republic side on my server but I just started to level one last night. Hopefully it will be a little better. Our PvP que times are ridiculously long! And most of the time its Imperial vs. Imperial. I would start new characters on another server but I've already obtained a high amount of Legacy levels and got both my 50's Operations ready even thought it took me 5 months to pug and get others to 50 to be able to do Operations(WHICH IS RIDICULOUS AS WELL!!). I've also noticed that they have nerfed or bogged down the Sorcerer Healing class which is RIDICULOUS! I don't have a 50 Sorcerer but we lost our best healer due to them doing that crap to them. I have an Operative Healer which sucks pretty bad from the get go. I can run Hard Modes like they are nothing but in Operations there is a lot of on the move things where I either get out of range because their range is shorter than the sorc's or the cast time on my main heal that I rely on for a lot of situations due to low geared tanks and dps because we CAN'T get groups on our server or the stuns and interrupts that hit me while I try to cast that heal. Oh yeah did I mention...we can't interrupt a lot of the bosses in Hard Modes now due to idiots whining about it being too easy. Well I agree its easy but now its made some of the bosses pretty dang close to being impossible. Not to mention the bugs some have and the only thing to drop them was being able to interrupt them. Either way, I'm super pissed that I haven't received my free 30 days and I was planning on biting my tongue and being a SWTOR veteran and just being patient through their infancy months. But this is getting RIDICULOUS! I think Guild Wars 2 looks retarded but if I have to go to a new game that knows their stuff then I guess I will. I'm begging you BW fix your stuff. I'd much rather play a Star Wars themed game instead of some re re mystical game! Other things you need to fix real fast then I'm done! Either speed up the speeders, or drop the price in training by a lot! I mean even their name is "SPEEDERS" and my grandma could out run them on foot with corns on her feet! OH AND DID I MENTION COMBINE YOUR LOW POPULATED SERVERS?!?!?! Alright I'm out guys.....GET TO DA CHOPPA or another game if they do not fix this stuff!

Wall of text crits for over 9000 damage!

Seriously. If you want ANYONE to read what you say, learn to use paragraphs.

Wall of text crits for over 9000 damage!

Seriously. If you want ANYONE to read what you say, learn to use paragraphs.

Obviously you read it! Quit hating on people's responses and grow up. I was having to make a point to BW and using BOLD and CAPS is a good indication of my emotions.

Edited by Averran
rude

Obviously you read it! Quit hating on people's responses and grow up. I was having to make a point to BW and using BOLD and CAPS is a good indication of my emotions.

You have to admit, he has a point. I didn't read anything except the red part because it was quite obvious. In response to the one part I read, I agree server merges ftw.

Edited by Averran
edited quote

Is that better guys? I broke it up to be more easily read. But to the guy before trying to be intelligent by knocking on a serious post man. GROW UP. Forums are here to be able to vent and say our opinion on the game. Not to make fun of people's grammar or written structure. It adds chaos to something that is not in need of that. Makes it hard for BW to look through all the posts with references about Dragon Ball Z. Edited by Averran
ic

Well I was on the transfer page as soon as it was available but it was BUGGED. So I decided to give it a few days and now its closed! This is total bs, I have friends who don't want to play unless they can transfer asap before diablo 3 ..so now they are out completely and I wanna play still but I have been slapped in the face.

The e-mail thing was pretty rubbish, I got the mail to say I was eligible but not the one to say it had opened up. Found out about it through word of mouth luckily. Anyone know if anyone has actually been transferred yet?

Also I was playing with some US folks in the Army working in Korea who are only 1n hour apart from Aus, BW told them they need to wait for paid transfers. Meanwhile they are playing on Dragon Trail which had 5 people on the imp fleet in the evening yesterday.

Forget gouging people with paid transfers Bioware, get the servers consolidated before May 15 or there's going to be a hell of a lot of bored gamers off to play Diablo 3.

Edited by MouldyCrow

My self i only got the e-mail saying i was eligible but none saying the transfers had opened up ,

lucky for me im impatient had to check daily ,

thing with transfers that court my eye is starting on the 24th and up to 7 days onwards.

betting most people wont get any characters transfers b4 this time next week with next tuesday shutdown.

as for diablo 3 cant wait for it , but can only see bioware making swtor better in the future.

Just wish they would hire more stuff to get bugs fixed / transfers / LFG systems up, since one would expect it on release day.

is it next tuesday shutdown yet -_- my alts are getting cold ^^

ps -- wonder if there australian dates or europeon then being a day behind may not start till 10am thurday for us -- if it opens midnight on 24th there

Edited by ninjasin

Sore much mate?

I got an email, as did my 5 other friends.

You're just mad cause you cant read, and oh yeah, goodluck with Diablo and Guild Wars while I own the Aussie server mate ;=)

R.:wea_01:

I did get an email about 1 month ago saying that transfers where coming soon and thats it, i never got anything else.

"You're just mad cause you cant read" has no logic behind it. Go back to school thanks.

Good luck with a try hard WoW clone MMO that is losing people like it's the new fashion.

I love how the Op whines about transfers and then goes on to rail on the game no stop and talk about how horrible it is. If the game is so bad why does he care about transfers in the first place?

Maybe after he settles down and quits throwing his temper tantrum he'll realize he actually likes the game otherwise this issue wouldn't bother him at all.

Is that better guys? I broke it up to be more easily read. But to the guy before trying to be intelligent by knocking on a serious post man. GROW UP. Forums are here to be able to vent and say our opinion on the game. Not to make fun of people's grammar or written structure. It adds chaos to something that is not in need of that. Makes it hard for BW to look through all the posts with references about Dragon Ball Z.
Does anyone else find it hilarious that he told someone to grow up, then stated the forums are here as a place to vent?

Priceless. :rolleyes:

Also they need to combine low populated servers together HARDCORE!!!
Even after you "broke it up", this is the only thing I can make out. And I'm not sure I even know what it means. I'm not sure I want to ... Edited by HeavensAgent

It's great to hear in game only a few mins ago about transfers.

Guess my subs up soon anyway, sick of this ***** from BW enough is enough. bugs after bugs and crappy game performance on High end gaming PC yet to be fixed after all most 5 months the game has been out.

Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2 are coming very soon, i would suggest you pick up your game BW since you will not have many people left in the next few months.

EDIT: Just like to add that i looked over the Community News and went back over a months + worrth of news to find NOTHING to suggest that Transfers to the Aussies servers where open...

Sorry you missed your opportunity to transfer.

In the next games you play, make sure you're checking the official site and forums pretty regularly for important updates so that you don't entirely miss stuff that's been discussed for well over 2-3 months (as Aussie-Kiwi transfers have been).

There's really no excuse for not knowing about this stuff except that you figured you could put your mind on autopilot and that someone would spoon-feed you everything you need.

Hey what about the transfers to a game that's actually playable and free of fascist idiotic decision making by the people whom can't be mentioned.... oooo i'm scared

another week another arse up (and another infraction) - this time dood, hate to say it but if you can't check on something you're quite obviously waiting for, BW shouldn't be blamed.

Edited by Caspian_Rho