I feel DISCRIMINATED against!

decazut

Guys, focus please. Don't switch to PvP vs. PvE.

This narrows it down:

Extracting a single mod = 37,000 credits, 1 warzone gives you 2,000 credits.

A bit more credits from warzones or lower prices for mod extraction so that what was mentioned above doesn't sound that silly. It's that simple.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely agree with the OP.

Just now I did my Ilum dailies. It took me exactly 25 minutes to get there from combat zone in fleet, do the quests, hand them in and return back to the combat zone without using a fleet pass. I did the 5 dailies, cba doing the H2.

Made a total of 60k - 53k from quests and 7k from loot and selling it.

Now, 25 minutes is about the time of 2 WZs, if you play on a well populated server that fills up queues nicely.

In that time, doing PvP, the max credits you would get is about 6k-7k? That's if you played two matches and won them both with a fair amount of medals.

I understand that dailies are only once per day and that you can play WZs all day long, but still. It just seems a bit meh.. Like the others have said, at least give us a couple of more dailies, e.g.

- Do X dmg/healing/protection

- Score X goals in huttball

- Gain X defender/attacker points

There are certainly more stuff, maybe even tailored for specific classes, that they could throw in. It would not only fill our wallet, but also make things a bit more interesting in warzones ( people might actually commit to doing objectives a bit more ).

Edited by hrvojes

I don't know if this is relevant for this game (Because frankly, I've never bothered to check if it does) but *some* MMO games have the problem that if you are ganked while in combat with PvE mobs you can incur repair costs if you die.

Like I said, I have not verified this myself so I do not know if my statement applies.

For start, I enjoy both PvP & PvE.

As U r pure PvP-er, i think U should not complain.

Doing pvp, u get wz/ranked comms which let u buy endgame pvp equips. That is the currency reward for pvp!!!

Logically, those that do more diverse content will receive better rewards. To have BEST equips in MMOs, u must do almost ALL aspects of it (pvp, pve, crafting, ops...). U DONT want to do that, and u still want to have everything???

Sorry to say, but NO WAY!

Its easy: u want wz comms=>go to wz

u want credits: do pve

You CANT have both doing only 1 aspect of the game...

Making money in this game is unbelievably easy. Evidence: the game is only 4 months old and the first major patch was FOCUSED on adding useless cosmetic items (legacy junk) to the game for the sole purpose of getting all that surplus cash OUT of the economy before serious inflation ruined it. Get a crew skill, send em on missions, pvp, sell materials, profit!

lol its like people just do not understand.

he is not asking for free money.

he is not saying he wants an unfair advantage.

he is simply saying warzones do not give enough credits.

this point he is trying to make is very true.

if you pve you have to do daily quests to farm commendations.

if you pvp you have to do dailys/grind for commendations.

the difference is pve grind gets tons of money while they are grinding.

so someone who strictly pve's will get to use more "extras" than someone who strictly pvp's.

money is (basically) for cosmetics and extras

i havnt bothered to come to the forums because money pretty much means i just dont get the legacy cosmetics and trading mods/armor can be time consuming. (QQing about it the way he did is kinda lame) but it is a valid point.

im willing to bet if you got 10k per warzone and 2k per mission all you strict pve people would have a QQ fest.

If these people want more credits out of warzones, which costs NO CREDITS AT ALL to play, not even if you die, then I want warzone and ranked warzone comms to start dropping from daily quests on belsavis/ilum/corellia. It makes perfect sense, I play this game, I think I deserve something to show for it!

For start, I enjoy both PvP & PvE.

As U r pure PvP-er, i think U should not complain.

Doing pvp, u get wz/ranked comms which let u buy endgame pvp equips. That is the currency reward for pvp!!!

Logically, those that do more diverse content will receive better rewards. To have BEST equips in MMOs, u must do almost ALL aspects of it (pvp, pve, crafting, ops...). U DONT want to do that, and u still want to have everything???

Sorry to say, but NO WAY!

Its easy: u want wz comms=>go to wz

u want credits: do pve

You CANT have both doing only 1 aspect of the game...

I don't want PvE gear, I'm not complaining about having that free or something.

I do, however, need crafted PvP gear (with augments) - nothing PvE about that. Sure, you need more credits in PvE because you have to repair your gear, use more consumables etc. I don't complain about that either.

My issue is just about warzone rewards and daily pvp rewards in credits which are, considering the logic I have presented, a bit too low :).

If these people want more credits out of warzones, which costs NO CREDITS AT ALL to play, not even if you die, then I want warzone and ranked warzone comms to start dropping from daily quests on belsavis/ilum/corellia. It makes perfect sense, I play this game, I think I deserve something to show for it!

/facepalm

The amount of ignorance on this thread is staggering. With that being said, OP is correct. And I'm off to work.

Edit: One more thing. The sheer lack of reading comprehension on this thread is very sad and I truly hope this doesn't reflect the future of this country. Seriously, stay in school kids.

Edited by crrypto

credit rewards from PVPing should at least be half of what people

get rewarded for the same amount of time in PVE - they arent.

You can say "but PVP costs no money loss to the PVP player."

But to be at your most viable in PVP people top end PVPers buy stims

and med packs. These arent essential but good players prepare.

The other thing that hasnt been mentioned is queue time pop's for Warzones

PVPers on low pop servers are in a situation that they cant escape from and for them the PVP rewards

are part of another issue that unless they reroll on another server they cant escape from.

Edited by Alpha-Llama

credit rewards from PVPing should at least be half of what people

get rewarded for the same amount of time in PVE - they arent.

You can say "but PVP costs no money to the PVP player."

But to be at your most viable in PVP people top end PVPers buy stims

and med packs.

The other thing that hasnt been mentioned is queue time pop's for Warzones

PVPers on low pop servers are in a situation that they cant escape from and for them the PVP rewards

are part of another issue that unless they reroll on another server they cant escape from.

L2Biochem, richest pvper ever. I play on one of the 10 lowest population servers, I know exactly the problems you're talking about. While those people sit there waiting for pvp to pop, tell them to go do a daily instead of sitting around the fleet like a useless sack of potatoes.

EDITED: I also forgot to mention the fact that there's pvp adrenals and medpacks that share cooldowns with pve ones, but are BETTER in pvp.

Edited by Luminastik

My issue is just about warzone rewards and daily pvp rewards in credits which are, considering the logic I have presented, a bit too low :).

Exactly. The extraordinary stubborness if trying to force PVE into the discussion, while impressive, is annoying.

All we're asking for is the ability make enough credits to spend on monkey sinks everyone else takes for granted.

I have read very carefully all the opinions in here .

I find myself in a situation that i cant produce enough money through PVP to augment items or to extract mods etc. With the current state of economy in the game i believe that a 'fair' PVP credits reward should be around 5k+ The game at the moment is not rewarding me enough . Some of us also have pvp twinks that we are looking to boost using our 'mains' money ( again pvp money ). That is almost impossible now with the petty rewards we receive ( win or loss ).

Please BW, do consider increasing our credits <3

I dislike the cost of removing mods, but other than that I think it's stupid to alienate PvP, PvE, or crafting from each other. None of them alone is a complete/satisfying gaming experience, IMO. All of them benefit greatly from an increased pool of participating players.

I cannot imagine what sort of player is here for the duration if they only focus on one, so content should not be designed around those flashes in the pan. Lets be honest, what player that is only interested in PvP, period, is going to be sticking with SWTOR?

They need to get back to giving the different groups more reasons to play with each other, not less.

I dislike the cost of removing mods, but other than that I think it's stupid to alienate PvP, PvE, or crafting from each other. None of them alone is a complete/satisfying gaming experience, IMO. All of them benefit greatly from an increased pool of participating players.

I cannot imagine what sort of player is here for the duration if they only focus on one, so content should not be designed around those flashes in the pan. Lets be honest, what player that is only interested in PvP, period, is going to be sticking with SWTOR?

They need to get back to giving the different groups more reasons to play with each other, not less.

different strokes for different folks

I hear what youre saying about "playing with each other" tho

I

I cannot imagine what sort of player is here for the duration if they only focus on one, so content should not be designed around those flashes in the pan. Lets be honest, what player that is only interested in PvP, period, is going to be sticking with SWTOR?.

me. though i admit i wanted to try pve just as much as to see what it offers. but i can't. you don't find people to make a hm flashpoiint most of the time. on two servers i know you can't do pve even if you want to. pve was only possible at the launch of swtor.. but it was so easy mode that all people that powerleveled at that time already are through it.

before the patch you sometimes found poeple wanting to do a hm fp just for the biometric thing but now not even for that. swtor pve is even a greater fail than its pvp.

no seriously, i don't understand this "serious" discussion here. swtor is dead since months. we are only here playing around with the left overs to not get bored or because we find something giving a bit of fun (like my current class i play in pvp). don't expect swtor continuing to evolve anywhere. empty servers anywhere. the numbers on the servers are so low that on other mmos they wouldn't merge 10 of them together.

If you want to use the GTN and buy stuff there you dont do ONLY pvp. So, just make some creds selling your biochem stuff. PERIOD.

which biochemie stuff? actually 1.2 destroyed the only things worth selling sometimes. no one buys crafted implants anymore as the pvp buyables are ar better due to the increased importance of expertise (not that i do not wellcome the expertise changes).

crafting for pve content? lol no one does pve that much that it would matter, while people in that case anyway would prefer the pvp implants.

sure there are some other items to craft... want to know how they sell?

currently you can make money only with orange crafted gear with augment slots. though you can make a lot with that. tell me with what you make money with biochemy? all that have biochemy on our server created an alt with another crafting proffesion to make money.

I don't want to unsub since I like this game and I would rather it tweaked to suit different play-styles instead of leaving.

Yes, there are plenty of ways to fund your in-game experience (playing the market, questing, PvEing etc). But that isn't the point of this particular thread.

An increment of credits rewarded by PvP (from 2k to 4-5k, for example) is necessary to compensate (not overcompensate) the steep prices required by re-moding.

Well OP I kind of feel your pain. I have bought a few augmented pieces of armor and paid for a few high end components to make the gear that a guildie was going to craft for me. With ripping out the mods and getting everything set I have lost a substantial amount of money.

I hate doing the same missions every day but with a few friends you can burn threw most of the missions in an hour or two. Its honestly not that bad and we are queued up the whole time. Its not like I have to do this every day maybe three of four times a week.