Shinarika - Shadow Breaker [Ultimate Jedi Shadow/Sith Assassin Guide]

Xinika

There's nothing more to say to someone who's determined to cause ruckus. It's very simple, setup a parse yourself and go test if you don't have the common sense to identify your own tree / abilities.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=645706&page=2

Also...

I remember last year when you were the one that spoke in need of crit. Now, you're definitely right.;)

Uh that isn't useful data. He doesn't even have the parses posted so I can't tell what he's doing. I'll update this thread later today with more definitive info. Swapping all power augs for all crit augs should tell me definitively either way. I'll post the logs so you can look over APM, rotation, etc...

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh that isn't useful data. He doesn't even have the parses posted so I can't tell what he's doing. I'll update this thread later today with more definitive info. Swapping all power augs for all crit augs should tell me definitively either way. I'll post the logs so you can look over APM, rotation, etc...

There is always one isn't there

Neither was your Sage link. At any rate, good luck.;)

Parses posted, if you want to see specific logs I'll go ahead and link the ones you want to see. The poster you linked before though was clearly under performing based on the parses I did.

OP Updated / Armory Updated.

So you now got matrix cube which was proved to be the best relic paired with conqueror power proc one.

What about about power augs? Did you just run out of WP augs or is there a math involved for this setup? Don't you get better of when replace enhancements with power instead of crit and replace mk-1 implant with mk-2.

Edited by Tordis

So you now got matrix cube which was proved to be the best relic paired with conqueror power proc one.

What about about power augs? Did you just run out of WP augs or is there a math involved for this setup? Don't you get better of when replace enhancements with power instead of crit and replace mk-1 implant with mk-2.

At this point, I'm aiming more directly for specific numbers. (IE: Crit, 22%~, for me on live it's 21.95% on armory, 21.90) I don't think the trade off for more power, at my crit level, is worth it anymore. Not from what I've experienced on live. I've experimented with the power piece, and I'm sure if you tweak it up enough - it'll come out fine, but, what I'm after is number specifics.

Curious, what is your opinion of the Wakkajin build? (0/31/15). Some people claim it's better overall damage and has a stronger opener than the typical infiltration build. Because of claws of decay(Adjucation), would you aim for higher crit? What about accuracy, without Technique Mastery you're out that 3% crit, is it worth stacking accuracy back up to the 95% mark?

Thanks.

Curious, what is your opinion of the Wakkajin build? (0/31/15). Some people claim it's better overall damage and has a stronger opener than the typical infiltration build. Because of claws of decay(Adjucation), would you aim for higher crit? What about accuracy, without Technique Mastery you're out that 3% crit, is it worth stacking accuracy back up to the 95% mark?

Thanks.

I like 31/15, but I don't find it as good as pure Infil now. Due to claws of decay, and less accuracy, this means less power and more crit/acc to stack. Which leads to a downfall in how the damage output (Potency) is played out. This spec may be good for stalling caps, but it does not do as much pressure as raw infil.

Yes, accuracy at 95% (Melee) is absolutely crucial.

Edited by Xinika

Can somebody please clarify for me whether or not balance is worth using in pvp? And also, whether 0/31/15 is viable?

31/15 is viable to a certain extent but full infil is better. Balance is awful and should be avoided at all costs in normal or ranked.

31/15 is viable to a certain extent but full infil is better. Balance is awful and should be avoided at all costs in normal or ranked.

A shame... I always found balance the most fun. I suppose I'll go hybrid for grinding comms.

Do you know whether balance is any good in pve?

Hi Shinarika, nice post.

Have you tried 12/29/5?

I find it superior to full infiltration due to Particle acceleration and Deep Impact.

Also gives the 66% dmg increase Shadow Strike.

21/22/3 is quite nice as it gives us back Force Pull. But lacks the teeth on Projects.

Have you managed to come up with any good hybrid builds such as the 23/1/17 in the old age?

I just started playing again last weekend and was shocked to find my optimized PvP gear is now for PvE.

Another month of grinding begins...

Hi Shinarika, nice post.

Have you tried 12/29/5?

I find it superior to full infiltration due to Particle acceleration and Deep Impact.

Also gives the 66% dmg increase Shadow Strike.

21/22/3 is quite nice as it gives us back Force Pull. But lacks the teeth on Projects.

Have you managed to come up with any good hybrid builds such as the 23/1/17 in the old age?

I just started playing again last weekend and was shocked to find my optimized PvP gear is now for PvE.

Another month of grinding begins...

Haven't come up with any noteworthy hybrids yet. Seems this is a pure season.

Do you know whether balance is any good in pve?

Middle of the pack.

Haven't come up with any noteworthy hybrids yet. Seems this is a pure season.

I alternate between full infil and 2/31/13. Full infil obviously has higher sustained single target damage, but sometimes wakajinn proves more useful overall, and more fun.

Mix it up.

I alternate between full infil and 2/31/13. Full infil obviously has higher sustained single target damage, but sometimes wakajinn proves more useful overall, and more fun.

Mix it up.

I've been using wakajinn lately. Decided to give it another spin again.

Since I will be starting out with Full Partisan Stalker set, should I spend the comms to switch out all of my mods/enhancements or just chill with it as is until I can afford the Conqueror gear?

Since I will be starting out with Full Partisan Stalker set, should I spend the comms to switch out all of my mods/enhancements or just chill with it as is until I can afford the Conqueror gear?

The Conq mods / enh are bigger upgrades than buying the conq gear itself.