Playing other games makes me see how superior SWTOR Is

Necrosia

I took a small break to check out a new game and it made me see how superior SWTOR was granted this game I played wasn't an MMO but the attention to detail SWTOR has is bar none the best I've seen. I haven't played every game out there , who can really Edited by Necrosia

Care to elaborate what game you actually played that you made this conclusion? Because you know, I could play something like Terraria and says SWTOR has better graphics, but its not a useful comparison.

Care to elaborate what game you actually played that you made this conclusion? Because you know, I could play something like Terraria and says SWTOR has better graphics, but its not a useful comparison.

Tera. Definitely Tera. By far SWTOR is superior to Tera. The UI in Tera is actually much much much worse than in SWTOR's before the 1.2 patch.

I agree somewhat. The story is pretty good compared to several games. The attention to detail is lacking in many respects. My bald head shining through my cloak hood comes to mind every time I enter combat or get on a speeder...

I agree somewhat. The story is pretty good compared to several games. The attention to detail is lacking in many respects. My bald head shining through my cloak hood comes to mind every time I enter combat or get on a speeder...

I'm a baldist. I am against bald people. You all do not deserve the love you claim to need. :wea_03:

I took a small break to check out a new game and it made me see how superior SWTOR was granted this game I played wasn't an MMO but the attention to detail SWTOR has is bar none the best I've seen. I haven't played every game out there , who can really

Tera is the best looking mmo to date

very good game and hey korean mmo and no grind???? hell yea

wont metion the pvp in this game with that epic combat system its just wonderful

I took a small break to check out a new game and it made me see how superior SWTOR was granted this game I played wasn't an MMO but the attention to detail SWTOR has is bar none the best I've seen. I haven't played every game out there , who can really

Observe how vague everything is , i think this is a bioware employee.

Bravo OP, report me for biting on troll bait...

If you want to talk attention to detail...

Voice actors in this game can't even pronounce established Star Wars lore terms correctly (corusKant?). There are areas where 12 NPCs have the exact same model and face. Typos in quests in every zone still unfixed (Nobody at BioWare could run spellcheck?) What 'attention to detail' have you come across exactly in this game? I dare you to name something instead of just putting out this troll bait thread and reporting people bc you're bored.

Everybody knows that this game was rushed out to launch, and as a result, many details were simply glazed over or ignored.

Tera. Definitely Tera. By far SWTOR is superior to Tera. The UI in Tera is actually much much much worse than in SWTOR's before the 1.2 patch.

Tera is clearly superior than swtor

and lol at least tera UI is full costumable (from headstart)

better graphics

better animation

better dungeons

better combat system

political system

lfg finder (2012 and swtor stil ldont have this "lol")

better pvp

free aim no spam 1-2-3 repeat tab target

Dynamics events

guidl vs guild - guild cross servers battles

battlegrounds - cross servers battlegrounds

CONS-quests,voice acting

Edited by Maniigoldo

Tera is clearly superior than swtor

and lol at least tera UI is full costumable (from headstart)

better graphics

better animation

better dungeons

better combat system

political system

lfg finder (2012 and swtor stil ldont have this "lol")

better pvp

free aim no spam 1-2-3 repeat tab target

Dynamics events

guidl vs guild - guild cross servers battles

battlegrounds - cross servers battlegrounds

CONS-quests,voice acting

I tried out Tera, and it wasn't for me.....

While it ran marvelously and looked stunning, BioWare needs to take note, I just couldn't get into it. The combat wasn't nearly as smooth as I was hoping, I found it extremely off-putting that you stopped every time you had to attack, even if it wasn't a channeled attack. The UI was very wonky as well as the controls to the game, even after customizing them. I think the issue here is that they appear to be highly optimized for a controller and not a keyboard and mouse.

While I am sure it will be a successful MMO, it just wasn't for me.

been playing mmo games for 10 years and i like this game over any other in 2 years this game should be in a place where others can only dream

yes it has bugs what mmo at start dosent and what mmo dont years after start this is buy far in my mind the best story driven mmo to date and the least amount of grinding ever as for other games having better fp and op based missions i dont see that in any way these r done for pleasure not cos u must have the gear they drop this in my mind is a good thing:wea_03:

I agree, or just a fanboy with a blindfold and earplugs on, too distracted by whooshing lightsabers and the pew pew of lasers.

I bet its not even a fanboy, it's probably someone bored of the game who gets more enjoyment from creating fake troll threads to get some kind of reaction from people. :wea_02:

I thought about trying Tera during the open Beta this weekend. Couldn't even get it to install.

It would download the launcher, then do a small patch, and that was it. When I tried to run the launcher again, it wouldn't even run.

No kind of help on their forums. It was easy for me to delete it and move on.

And before anyone jumps in.. I have installed SWToR many times over the last year in Beta, and never had any problems.

I like swtor cause it randomly re-activates my account and I can post on the forums.

All those other games that are p2p, don't give me free play days to entice me to come back to playing it, which i never will because MoP is far superior to swtor, even in it's current , nearly broken, beta state.

Hello everyone!

While we do appreciate anyone who takes the time to compile constructive feedback for us, we're closing this thread because a thread about this topic already exists, we'll be closing this thread in order to consolidate discussion. We encourage you to join the existing discussion here:

Thank You

Thanks!