Can we PLEASE keep it "Starwarsy"?

Jydo-Law

You touched on this briefly, but my problem with many of the looks in the game is that they're "plasticy" and not very "fabricy".

This is straight out of the movies, though. Look at the Stormtroopers' armor. Composite materials that look plastic-y are part and parcel of the Star Wars Universe.

Along these lines, I do not understand this game's big emphasis on Rakghouls. Nothing about "space zombies" seems Star Wars to me, or reminds me of the movies.

If I want zombies, I think there are zombie games to play. Give us Star Wars stuff instead please.

Well in SWG they did have actual ZOMBIES called DEATH TROOPERS.

Had a bunch of canon associated with it too.

There's a lot on the mystic force of the "Plane of death" in Star Wars, hence Dathomir!

The dark jedi robes in Kotor2 were perfect. Maybe add a composite chestplate for juggernauts and gloves but beyond that, having a full body armor with wires and random thingies dangling about makes no sense. It hinders movements and agility, not to mention the most important, hand movement speeds.

YOU CAN'T FIGHT IN THAT THING.

Surprisingly they were able to make canon for this too.

Copy-And-Paste time!

Warrior Description that emphasizes this:

Despite their reliance on their strength in the Force, Warriors have no compunction about donning heavy and intimidating suits and armors. Unthreatened by the use of technology for biological augmentation, Warriors’ vestments often make use of dangerous and experimental components which imbue the wearer with immense strength and fortitude.

-You need to totaly revamp Consular so they are not constanly acosiated with dirt and rocks...lol.

That's actually the point of it, really.

Plus, the Jedi Consular clothing is by far the most iconic and starwarsy armor in the game.... it's the only thing truly true to the Star Wars universe.

Along these lines, I do not understand this game's big emphasis on Rakghouls. Nothing about "space zombies" seems Star Wars to me, or reminds me of the movies.

If I want zombies, I think there are zombie games to play. Give us Star Wars stuff instead please.

Rakghouls are not zombies, they are mutants.

Galactic Moon Festival

What? You can't mention this without doing honors to the greatest of all SWG holidays...The Ewok Love Festival...please BW do not do anything like this, it was horrible. I just felt dirty logging in during the holidays.

-You need to totaly revamp Consular so they are not constanly acosiated with dirt and rocks...lol.

I don't have anything to say about any of your other bullet points, but I'd like to respond to this:

Consulars are earth controllers -- it is their "theme".

As far as the Consular goes, Ive never played republic, but at the crash site, I saw a sage doing forcequake and it was the coolest freakin move Ive seen. I say keep them that way. I had no idea they had a move like that. Im sure its the same as force storm or whatever, but it was epic. I like it better than force storm.

Honestly, I wonder if the Rakghoul event isn't a prep for a Halloween event. I wouldn't be shocked to see it and the rewards recycled for it.

I don't care if the add Holiday Events that fit the Star Wars universe. I'd hope they'd be less intrusive than the Rakghoul event of people standing around exploding (they should have added roaming containment drones that spawned 3 level 50 champion containment officers per infected person regardless of level). The fleet being decorated with Christmas Lights would be a bit much, but if a traveling Wookie wanted to invite us experience Life Day as a token of Wookie good will, that would be fine.

Edit: And Consular is pretty neat. Forcequake is fine for instance. It's really just pebble throw that always looks dumb and Project, while I find the animation cool, doesn't fit Jedi compared to Sith and pulls unlikely objects from the ground. Kinetic Shield (I forget if that's its exact name) does need to be changed, it looks like an earth shield and not in a good way.

Edited by InvisiblePerson

This is straight out of the movies, though. Look at the Stormtroopers' armor. Composite materials that look plastic-y are part and parcel of the Star Wars Universe.

Notice that my examples dealt with robes, not armor...