Want to know what one of WoW's greatest guilds of all time does in HM EC?

cosmasterkiller

Please do not take this post as a troll. It isn't meant to be.

What constitutes one of the greatest WoW guilds of all time? What is the criteria for such a thing? Just curious because progression-wise you were only 8-13HM in T11 content, and none in the last two tiers. You did decent in Wrath though, so kudos there.

What constitutes one of the greatest WoW guilds of all time? What is the criteria for such a thing? Just curious because progression-wise you were only 8-13HM in T11 content, and none in the last two tiers. You did decent in Wrath though, so kudos there.

According to http://mightguild.com/history they cleared Vanilla, BC and Wrath.

They cleared Burning Crusade. That alone is very impressive. Cataclysm raid content doesn't hold a candle to that, they probably stopped out of boredom.

Also, if that's not trolling, I don't know what is.

They cleared Burning Crusade. That alone is very impressive. Cataclysm raid content doesn't hold a candle to that, they probably stopped out of boredom.

Also, if that's not trolling, I don't know what is.

You don't know what trolling is. How'd the raid go btw?

Might was a guild on our channel, we broadcast various guilds throughout the week as they battle through the current end game content. It was us advertising them, not them advertising them.

Might

Might had US first Tribute to Immortality (World 2nd) and US 8th Heroic Lich King. Those are very impressive attributes. As someone who followed progression through TBC and WotLK, Might is undoubtedly accomplished. It was awesome to see them in action last night.

MMO-Mechanics channel

As for the channel, we are streaming several of the games top guilds in 16m and 8m sizes. Regret of Basilisk Droid EU and The Sundered Guard of Warriors of the Shadow both completed EC HM yesterday. Tonight we will be broadcasting Nerf Dialogue, some pvp and still working out another timeslot.

I stand by my claim, Might is one of the greatest WoW guilds of all time, and it was a lot of fun hanging out with them during the raid. I can't wait until next Thursday when they are back on the channel.

Might was a guild on our channel, we broadcast various guilds throughout the week as they battle through the current end game content. It was us advertising them, not them advertising them.

Might

Might had US first Tribute to Immortality (World 2nd) and US 8th Heroic Lich King. Those are very impressive attributes. As someone who followed progression through TBC and WotLK, Might is undoubtedly accomplished. It was awesome to see them in action last night.

MMO-Mechanics channel

As for the channel, we are streaming several of the games top guilds in 16m and 8m sizes. Regret of Basilisk Droid EU and The Sundered Guard of Warriors of the Shadow both completed EC HM yesterday. Tonight we will be broadcasting Nerf Dialogue, some pvp and still working out another timeslot.

I stand by my claim, Might is one of the greatest WoW guilds of all time, and it was a lot of fun hanging out with them during the raid. I can't wait until next Thursday when they are back on the channel.

Yeah i'm sure it would look great on their resume.:rolleyes:

Edited by Bladedakoda

While Might is accomplished, it is a bit maybe overzealous to call us one of the greats all time. We had some pretty solid progression rankings for 5+ years through some of the harder content(tbc-wrath in particular). Its the folks at MMO-mechanics.com who deemed us as such, so its not us with giant ego's.

Those who were still around for T11 were only raiding 8 man as far as I know due to not that many even coming back to play in cataclysm, and most of those who raided in that tier just straight hit a wall. Those playing had been raiding since release and no longer wanted to go through the grind anymore.

Back then we raided 5 nights a week 4.5-5 hours a night maybe more. During progression there were times we'd put in an extra 4 hours on sunday and even some time on saturday. Now whether were close to kills or not its 3 nights a week 4 hours a night.

Overall though I'd like to thank the people over at mmo-mechanics, it was fun last night.

Curious where your screens are for 4 horsemen and Kel pre-tbc??

We imploded near the end of vanilla, although quite a few of our members joined up with Illumination I believe and cleared the rest of content. We reformed for TBC and played together through sometime in cata.

We imploded near the end of vanilla, although quite a few of our members joined up with Illumination I believe and cleared the rest of content. We reformed for TBC and played together through sometime in cata.

40 man naxx had that effect of quite a number of guilds I imagine. We barely cleared Naxx before TBC dropped.

Nice list of accomplishments though.

****... even I cleared 10/13 (sinestra 7%) in a guild that started like 2 months late.

Sunwell yeah, but there no hardmode in bc. I would say hardmode tier 11 as a whole was harder than t4, 5 and 6.

TBC only had hardmode if you wanna get specific.

Also, for the most part we not only cleared most content, but cleared it prenerfs and with pretty good rankings the entire time. Thats a pretty big caveat, and the guild didnt quit in cata because it couldnt kill things, but due to being burned out from raiding so long.

Want to know what one of WoW's greatest guilds of all time does in HM EC?

^ No this title is trolling, as a former WoW raider from vanilla to cata, who cleared all the content 40 man to 25man, heroic pre nerf, I think is stupid to advertise a stream by saying how awesome your WoW achievements are, if you are playing swtor, why the hell would you even care about WoW.

What you have done in previous mmo's means nothing in the current mmo you are playing.

But that is just my opinion.