50 active auctions on AH limit are you kidding me?

Oriox

Edit: Let me rephrase to appease the Bioware fanboys. I like this game. I think that allowing the players to have more freedom on the GTN would promote a healthier game economy. It would make this game even better. Allowing a few hundred(if not a few thousand) auctions would be better. I know the GTN interface has problems, that is another issue. I also realize the game is new and Bioware is having a lot of issues right now. Thank you. Edited by Oriox

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until they move AH accessibility to each planet, you can put as many items as you want up there, they aren't going to sell very well.

People buy stuff on a whim, not when it takes a huge effort and a lot of time to get to the market.

Bioware was really wrong to move the kiosks from the planets' main towns.

If you are trying to put up more than 50 auctions at once, the problem isn't Bioware, it is you, Failiox.

For a game that is trying to emulate WoW, I'd say the failure is on their part. There's no reason to arbitrarily limit the players in this way.

1) It isn't trying to emulate anything, SW is its own game

2) If u don't like it go play WoW or something else

3) What the hell are u selling? Grey items? sell 10-20 crystals at once not each one....

The devs have gone on record saying they are emulating WoW, and I am selling greens, blues, schematics, crafting materials at 1 per stack. Not a chance in hell you promote any sort of economy with this restrictions.