Resolve Tweaked?

Xinika

Noticed that stuns/saps/incaps/knockbacks are filling resolve less. Leading to more downtime in PvP. Intended?

(Best example of testing this for people who aren't aware of the change: OP/Scound's sap used to full a resolve bar and now does it about 3/4 way there)

Edited by Xinika

Is this a change you are only noticing from the imp CCs, or also from repub CCs?

Definitely both sides. I've a Sage and Assassin, and their CCs all seem to be doing a bit less resolve than usual. I thought I was just imagining it, however, so I didn't bother asking questions about it.

Definitely both sides. I've a Sage and Assassin, and their CCs all seem to be doing a bit less resolve than usual. I thought I was just imagining it, however, so I didn't bother asking questions about it.

No, it's not your imagination at all. It's as blatant as it gets.

Oh a possibility for more stuns? Yay. GG Bioware.

Precisely. Why on earth do you want more stuns in this game when it does not have a DR system is beyond me.

Edited by Xinika

Noticed that stuns/saps/incaps/knockbacks are filling resolve less. Leading to more downtime in PvP. Intended?

(Best example of testing this for people who aren't aware of the change: OP/Scound's sap used to full a resolve bar and now does it about 3/4 way there)

yes you can now stun people about 4 to 5 times in a row

YES ! You are correct.

The resolve bar does not fill up until after your second death

Then you die a little bit slower on follow up stun locks

Edited by GothicSaint

YES ! You are correct.

The resolve bar does not fill up until after your second death

Then you die a little bit slower on follow up stun locks

That's... fun? So this is intentional for more stuns?

I know for a fact the Scoundrel/Operative mez from stealth no longer completely fills resolve. Whether or not it had its duration nerfed from 10 to 8 seconds I do not know.

I don't believe it did before 1.2... at least I paid attention only after 1.1.5, when a scoundrel on our side was toying with an imp by keeping him mezz'ed from stealth for two rounds (our win was a foregone conclusion at that point so people were screwing around).

Is there any justification for this.

Operative sleeping dart resolve was bugged.

Assassin mind trap has same duration and did not fill resolve bar (200 pts short of it), while operative sleeping dart did fill it. The bug was fixed.

/thread.

Assassin mind trap has same duration and did not fill resolve bar (200 pts short of it), while operative sleeping dart did fill it. The bug was fixed.

/thread.

The assassin one was 8 seconds, the operative one was 10, not a bug.

/thread.

You have downs? I asked about the other stuns too.