No Refund for Cancelled Subscription

MynockSushi

you're wrong.

If u pay for 6 month u will safe x$/month since the price/month is lower the longer u subscribe.

Look at it this way u feel confident u will play this game for quite awhile, u then have the option to pay for a longer period, for this "act of confident" u'll bee rewarded with a lower price.

//Rationality

Plus, he still has access until the end of the 6 months are up, ergo, Bioware is still providing him what he paid for, as agreed when he clicked on the "I agree" button.

Whether he plays or not is his problem, not Bioware's.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well look at it this way. You buy a coke and drank half of it, then it changed flavor on you. You paid for 6 months of a game, then all of a sudden(1.2) they made knee jerk changes and now the game is actually worse. I can see where they should give you a refund after making stupid changes.

If I buy a sandwich, eat half of it, and decide I want to return it, I shouldn't expect a refund on the other half.

What's sad though is that this happens all the times in restaurants. I've seen people eat the whole plate of food and then demand a comped meal because they didn't like it.

Of course it's completely asinine.

Well look at it this way. You buy a coke and drank half of it, then it changed flavor on you. You paid for 6 months of a game, then all of a sudden(1.2) they made knee jerk changes and now the game is actually worse. I can see where they should give you a refund after making stupid changes.

This my point. It's not what I originally bought.

"Game Experience May Change During Online Play"

It's clearly labled on the box.

You made a rash purchase decision and have come to regret it, which is no fault of Bioware. Next time don't buy a 6 month sub right out of the gate. Common mmo newbie mistake.

Edited by TheHoodedFang

You can't cancel a 6 month subscription and get a refund for time left when you quit playing.

And BTW, all you're doing is Cancelling your RENEWAL....

When you buy a subscription, you purchase access to the service for X months. Cancelling your sub just means, when your CURRENT access time runs out (it's already paid for), they will not renew your access.

So even though you've cancelled your sub, you still have game access through the time that you "purchased" already.

Next time, make sure you like a product before buying it. ;)

It's not well known to evolve. Since 1.2 the game has gone backwards. Read the forums. The product has gotten worse.

of course it is well known to evolve. That is what an online game is. they add new content and change things to keep the game fresh. that is part of what makes an MMO an MMO.

you really think the game has gotten worse? cause I'm experiencing much better performance since the patch. and you do realize that the forums is not representative of the whole player base right?

It's not well known to evolve. Since 1.2 the game has gone backwards. Read the forums. The product has gotten worse.

Because forums are fact and not opinions. Every forum post is 100% truth. Forums are the vocal minority because most people unlike you aren't here trolling they are playing the game and enjoying it and not buying long subscriptions without reading the terms and conditions. To sum up your problem in 2 words

User Error

You truly cant see the empty servers, lag increase, the rise in bugs since 1.2?

My server is far from empty, my lag has not increased, and 1.2 added a few minor bugs I wouldn't even begin to consider worth mentioning.

Is this your first MMORPG champ?

Also, your personal opinion is just that: yours, not anyone elses. Take note.

You truly cant see the empty servers, lag increase, the rise in bugs since 1.2?

my server has never been empty, in fact it seems more alive than ever now.

Wait wait wait. you mean there are new bugs after a MAJOR new content patch is released?!?!?!? :eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.