1.2.0c Ninja Arsenal Nerf?

Jeighkub

*posted in the thread as well talking about the changes*

Both of these are only Me on a target dummy no other players were influencing the dummy in any way.

Pre 1.2.0c

3 min on Target dummy

Heat seeker hit 11 times 4 crits

Max dmg 6252

min dmg 2622

avg 3758.82

http://www.torparse.com/a/4153?q=MXw0MTU...g2MDUzeDE=

Post patch

Heat seeker hit 11 times 6 crits

Max dmg 4889

Min Hit 2109

Avg Hit 3449.09

http://www.torparse.com/a/9428

It crit 2 more times, I have improved my gear since i did that intial one by adding 3 reflex armorings over commando armorings. and Added in a full piece of Black hole gear to my gloves. which changed a commando to a reflex. and still cant come close to what it was doing before.

my Min hit doesnt even reach the tool tip of 2158-2294

Im curious as how 55% armor reduction, 25% buff = less then even the tool tip dmg Their is another nerf going on here then what is intended or did you drop the dmg on Heatseeker missiles on top of fixing the stacking debuff dmg bonus

I am pretty sure we are not even recieving our bonus

Min hit on second parse 2109 x 25% buff = 2636 just over the pre patch

max hit on second parse 4889x 25% buff = 6111 just under the pre patch

Edited by Arthug

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BioWare the bottom line is, Heatseeker missile is not working off our own heat signature stacks. It has been proven. Please stop denying and test for yourself.

Heatseeker missile- "Fires several Missiles that deal 1789-1918 kinetic damage. This damage is increased by 5% per heat signature on the target."

My missiles hit the same whether I have 5 stacks on the dummy or not, maybe slightly different but definitely not 25% harder. Maybe it is working off the heat signatures but your code is viewing our stack of 5 as only 1 debuff making a damage increase of only 5%.

Dev please respond that you have tested with no heat signature, only 1 stack, and with 5 stacks and see that the damage change is minimal.

Edited by Jeighkub

Arsenal mercs = BM hunters!

Now all we need is some lame *** called Sithcrawler or something to promise us it will be addressed! We can wait 2 years and still suck!

at least beastmaster hunters aspect of the (insert whatever they use now) is useful. arsenal now have to use combustible gas cylinder to be useful. instead of their trademark high velocity gas cylinder.....

they have screwed us all up. we no longer have burst and now to top it all off, we have been weakened to less than paper status.

at least beastmaster hunters aspect of the (insert whatever they use now) is useful. arsenal now have to use combustible gas cylinder to be useful. instead of their trademark high velocity gas cylinder.....

they have screwed us all up. we no longer have burst and now to top it all off, we have been weakened to less than paper status.

Haha, this guy...

...is correct.

is stupid. No terminal velocity = idiotic for arsenal. Might as well go pyro since the main plus to arsenal is sustained damage. Without terminal velocity, arsenal mercs run into heat issues big time.

Keep in mind you are agreeing with a guy who swears up and down arsenal cannot use railshot on a target unless he is burning or incapacitated. Meaning he is either a terrible arsenal merc or doesn't even play one. I would be wary of agreeing with anything he says.

Edited by McGarnagle

yeah, i have given this patch a week and im not having fun at all on my bounty hunter now.

1. they made us weaker somehow in pvp. people are killing me in my full BM set in 4 hits. sometimes 3.

2. they killed our dps and broke some abilities. (heatseaker missile)

3. all classes companions are glitched to whenever you mount, or die, or load into a different area their equipments stats are not registering and you have to unequip all of their inventory and reequip everything to fix it. every single time.

4. GTN glitch.

5. they killed ilum (before 1.2)

6. postponed rated warzones.

7. still havent optimized the engine for better framerates.

for #1 i feel like a paper doll in warzones now. i have full BM set including weapons.

soemthing happened with our heavy armor damage reduction. it definitely is not reducing damage by the 30% in the tooltip.

my Min hit doesnt even reach the tool tip of 2158-2294

Im curious as how 55% armor reduction, 25% buff = less then even the tool tip dmg Their is another nerf going on here then what is intended or did you drop the dmg on Heatseeker missiles on top of fixing the stacking debuff dmg bonus

I am pretty sure we are not even recieving our bonus

Min hit on second parse 2109 x 25% buff = 2636 just over the pre patch

max hit on second parse 4889x 25% buff = 6111 just under the pre patch

I can confirm this too. I am getting hits BELOW the minimum on the tooltip even with a 25% damage bonus from 5 heat signatures. there is no way this can be explained other than they broke something.

Pretty sure the patch note referred to the Group debuff of heat sigs with heat seeker. In KP 3 Arsenal Mercs critting Jarg/Sorno for 10k/11k+ with 3x5 stacks of heat sigs. They just removed group debuff in patch, I haven't noticed any dip in solo play :confused: unless it was in a patch within the past 12 hours

Pretty sure the patch note referred to the Group debuff of heat sigs with heat seeker. In KP 3 Arsenal Mercs critting Jarg/Sorno for 10k/11k+ with 3x5 stacks of heat sigs. They just removed group debuff in patch, I haven't noticed any dip in solo play :confused: unless it was in a patch within the past 12 hours

try trolling less dude...they broke the tracer missile debuff dmg add to heatseeker and then some...pre 1.2c i had 4.8k-5.2k crits solo no other mercs around now after the patch the tracer missile is hitting 3-500 dmg less than what the tooltip says and even with rakata adrenals and relic pops i cant even come close to 4.8-5.2k

Without using cd's the normal crit of HSM is in the 3.4-3.6k area and 14-1500 normal hit(tooltip states 1830-1960 dmg)

got 1866aim with rakata stim(3 parts columi+implants 2 parts tionese and rakata bracers and belt)

bioware broke arsenal spec badly as the HSM dmg is back to how it was pre 1.2.0(aka HSM dmg is not buffed aprox 10% and tracer missile debuff has no effect to the dmg)

Edited by greviouz

try trolling less dude...they broke the tracer missile debuff dmg add to heatseeker and then some...pre 1.2c i had 4.8k-5.2k crits solo no other mercs around now after the patch the tracer missile is hitting 3-500 dmg less than what the tooltip says and even with rakata adrenals and relic pops i cant even come close to 5.5k without using cd's the normal crit of HSM is in the 3.4-3.6k area and 14-1500 normal hit(tooltip states 1830-1960 dmg)

got 1866aim with rakata stim(3 parts columi+implants 2 parts tionese and rakata bracers and belt)

bioware broke arsenal spec badly as the HSM dmg is back to how it was pre 1.2.0(aka HSM dmg is not buffed aprox 10% and tracer missile debuff has no effect to the dmg)

How am I trolling? I run Rakata and BM gear, my damage is fine, arsenal in PvE holds fine, Pyro runs fine in PvP. Class is not "broken," learn to adjust :wea_02:

How am I trolling? I run Rakata and BM gear, my damage is fine, arsenal in PvE holds fine, Pyro runs fine in PvP. Class is not "broken," learn to adjust :wea_02:

You're trolling because "learn to adjust" is an acceptance that his point is correct, not a valid counter argument as to why it's not.

Now stop trolling. The class ability is proven to be broken, mathematically. The only possibly answers are that not only did they not test it, they still don't have the intelligence required to realize they broke it. That's the scarier part to me. Someone is actually back there looking at these numbers giving an incorrect sign off.

What I hate is running around hitting things like a truck all the way up to 1.2 and NOW I'm starting to hit like the other weak classes, this game blows.

Since they're now actively moving threads to here...

I'll just say, unsubbed

Unread Today , 02:27 PM | #2

Hello everyone,

We know that a number of you wish to discuss this issue and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in the ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!

Averran | Community Representative

Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook

[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.] [Dev Tracker]

So here we are, talking about it like you asked. You're obviously reading. Where are you?