+10% damage after leap!

Rotanartlu

Screw our set bonuses I'm getting +10% to damage for 5 seconds after leap.

Just pull out war hero vindicator's mods and put it in medium armor and great success.

Note: You must buy battlemaster vindicator gear first.

Double Note: You only need the shell so u can pull out the bm mods and use them if you need to.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pull out war hero vindicator's mods and put it in medium armor and great success.

Double Note: You only need the shell so u can pull out the bm mods and use them if you need to.

thats actually not a bad idea, ugh I don't want to grind out another BM set :(

so I looked at the vindicator set and it looks like it comes with more endurance heavy enhancements so I guess to really max out I'll have to get both sets do I can get set bonus from vindicator and enhancements from our normal set...

at least I wont run out of stuff to do on my sentinel anytime soon.

Wait I'm late to this party, how exactly do you get this and how does it replace a set bonus? Is this something that can be transferred to orange crit crafted gear as well?

so armorings aren't restricted according to heavy/medium/light armor, they take on the armor type of the orange they are put into so take the vindicator (guardian dps set) armoring and put them in medium oranges so you can use them as a sentinel.

OMG that is so awesome. How many armorings do I need for this, is it 4? I assume this is expertise heavy so won't be useful for a PVE set. Is that right? It would be to good to be true to find a PVE equivalent.

Also does it matter which orange I put them in? I assume crafted/augmented battlemaster or war hero are okay.

Edited by KarethRiker

You would neglect our own set bonuses for that one bonus? I'm very spectical to this. In PVE sure, u can use leap every 12 seconds have increase for 6 seconds, but in pvp leap is used for closing gaps and one should therefore save it for when it is necessary.

I am 1000000% sure that this DOES NOT work in PVE. Since it is a PVP set, afterall.

Why?

Cause I THINK what it does is gives you 10% expertise for 5 seconds. Making it useless in PVE.

Somebody would have to clarify, though.

Edited by CivicTiger

You would neglect our own set bonuses for that one bonus? I'm very spectical to this. In PVE sure, u can use leap every 12 seconds have increase for 6 seconds, but in pvp leap is used for closing gaps and one should therefore save it for when it is necessary.

Sentinel set bonus are mediocre at best.

I am 1000000% sure that this DOES NOT work in PVE. Since it is a PVP set, afterall.

Why?

Cause I THINK what it does is gives you 10% expertise for 5 seconds. Making it useless in PVE.

Somebody would have to clarify, though.

None of the bonuses are situational to pvp or pve, they all function the same way all the time.

None of the bonuses are situational to pvp or pve, they all function the same way all the time.

Really?

Cause my Vanguard PVP set bonus gives me 5% expertise, even though it says 5% to enemies.

Fair enough its worded better then the Jedi Knight one.. but get somebody to clarify for you first.

I cant see how the 10% damage after leap is achieved, wouldnt that require wearring the heavy armor set?

is it the orange or purple vindi set?

I assume we cant wear those as they are marked "heavey armor"

I think what he is planning to do is this: buy 4 Battlemaster Vindicator pieces, trade those in for the Warhero pieces. Take all the armouring/mods/enhancements out of the War Hero gear and put them in your Augmented orange medium armour which will give you : (4) Increases all damage dealt by 10% for 5 seconds after using Force Charge or Force Leap, as with War Hero gear the set bonuses aren't tied to the shell, but the armouring mods.

Really?

Cause my Vanguard PVP set bonus gives me 5% expertise, even though it says 5% to enemies.

Fair enough its worded better then the Jedi Knight one.. but get somebody to clarify for you first.

Well, that would put a damper on things but it's easy to test.

Use leap with the bonus and look at your expertise ... if it get's a +10% bonus you know it won't do anything for PvP.

look at your expertise ... if it get's a +10% bonus you know it won't do anything for PvP.

I think you mean it wont do anythign for pve.. but yeah understood.

Does the 10% bonus work with the BM mods?

I havent afforded any war hero yet..

yup and remember you only need the bm vindicator's shells so if u need those mods/enhancements then take them before you turn the shells in for war hero's vindicator

Wait, so you can pull the mods out of the armor and turn in just the EMPTY shell for the War Hero version? Hmm...

I think you mean it wont do anythign for pve.. but yeah understood.

Does the 10% bonus work with the BM mods?

I havent afforded any war hero yet..

Only the new War Hero and Campaign gear carry their set bonuses on the armoring modification.

Wait, so you can pull the mods out of the armor and turn in just the EMPTY shell for the War Hero version? Hmm...

Yep, but the empty crafted pieces do not work.