Marauders are perfectly fine!

unicornfive

Dear Bioware,

Plz dont nerf marauders. I just rerolled a mara myself.

The class is balanced and have same survivability and same dmg with all other classes.

To convince you all that mara is balanced and not OP, i ll soon post a guide on how to beat them.

Plz again bioware dont nerf my marauder. I quited a valor rank 70 and a valor 59 to play a mara.

The irony. LOL.

Its not irony.

Im trying so we wont get nerfs.

But since i played warhammer, i know that mythic wont nerf us for a long long time, or maybe never...

And we just received a huge buff in 1.2 :D

Cant nerf a class that got buffed in previous patch.

Playing my mara is lolsy, predation, run up to enemy, get knocked back, force charge because his knockback is on cooldown, gore, ravage which roots him and chop off nearly 60% health, cripple, deadly throw, rupture and/or vicious throw and run off to the next guy.

I still like annihilation, more involving action but carnage got a little too overbuffed, especially the ravage root talent.

Edited by Sookster

I can't really stand anything but Watchmen/Annihilation, 6 second kick and melee range leap just beats anything else.

Rootbreaking Force Camo is nice, but just not as helpful as that.

On topic:

Nerfs will come, and they are by any means justified.

Just like always, they probably be totally severe, cause slight balance changes never happen here.

Gunslingers THE ANTI MARAUDER CLASS. :rolleyes:

Yup pretty much played against 3, THREE!!!! of them in a match last night. I can say that between the 3 of them, I had my *** handed to me serveral times. What I should of done is ignored them and went after someone else but on a map like the coast, they can pretty much destory us.

I can get one out of the three but by the time I am on the next one all my cooldowns ect are gone so the first KB does me in.

I never seen three in a match before, but they knew what they were doing also. They did not top any damage charts make any BIG objective spalshes just there to annoy the crap out of me.

I can attest to good gunslingers/snipers making our life a living hell.

They are the rock to our scissors.

If u are mara and cant beat snipers, then immagine how it feels being a jugg like my main...

Less survivability, less dmg and also cant cc them, stun, push them, interrupt them.

AT least as mara will have more chances to beat them...cause as jugg is impossible.

You guys are better than fine, you're the freaking nightmares of PvP right now. Between all your CC abilities, charge, stealth escape, the 99% damage reduction ability you get, and the nutso damage you do it's almost impossible for ranged to kill you guys.

I'm still fairly new to PvP, but it seems that, if PvP balance is a zero-sum game, marauders got a lot of the points that left other classes.

Our class isn't OP, its just that expertise is out of whack causing everyone to die quickly giving the impression of us being OP because of our speed of attacks. Not that it matters though, we will be nerfed eventually. I'd rather they get it out of the way now rather then later so I can continue to thrash bad players and laugh as they call us OP. I still see people call scoundrels OP. Its funny and sad at the same time. Good players are just good regardless of what happens to their class. People who roll "fotm" will ALWAYS be bad players. Edited by Raansu

Dear Bioware,

The class is balanced and have same survivability and same dmg with all other classes.

To convince you all that mara is balanced and not OP, i ll soon post a guide on how to beat them.

Plz again bioware dont nerf my marauder. I quited a valor rank 70 and a valor 59 to play a mara.

There's a guide already and please stop trolling, its rather annoying...

You guys are better than fine, you're the freaking nightmares of PvP right now. Between all your CC abilities, charge, stealth escape, the 99% damage reduction ability you get, and the nutso damage you do it's almost impossible for ranged to kill you guys.

I'm still fairly new to PvP, but it seems that, if PvP balance is a zero-sum game, marauders got a lot of the points that left other classes.

all of our cc's? you mean force choke? baby cry breaks on dmg? wow thats alot of CC i must say? wait....

You're new to pvp as you said so really shouldnt speculate on stuff you have no clue on....

Thanks...

If u are mara and cant beat snipers, then immagine how it feels being a jugg like my main...

Less survivability, less dmg and also cant cc them, stun, push them, interrupt them.

AT least as mara will have more chances to beat them...cause as jugg is impossible.

Beat them all day long on my jug, guess another l2p session...

Our class isn't OP, its just that expertise is out of whack causing everyone to die quickly giving the impression of us being OP because of our speed of attacks. Not that it matters though, we will be nerfed eventually. I'd rather they get it out of the way now rather then later so I can continue to thrash bad players and laugh as they call us OP. I still see people call scoundrels OP. Its funny and sad at the same time. Good players are just good regardless of what happens to their class. People who roll "fotm" will ALWAYS be bad players.

No dps class should have the amount of dps paired with the amount of damage reduction that a marauder gets. They either need to reduce their damage or make them easier to kill. Knowing Biohammer, they will do both so enjoy marauders while you can. As for me, I rather watch GW2 videos on youtube than play swtor pvp.

Beat them all day long on my jug, guess another l2p session...

Ofc...Even you admited it...

The snipers u beat have l2p issues....

I kill 9/10 snipers too, even i 1v2 them.

But good snipers are impossible to kill, no matter how many times i duel them

Edited by unicornfive

CC abilities? They get 2 and one requires them to channel it.

99% damage reduction for 5 seconds for cost of 50% of their current health.

They are the only pure melee DPS class in the game. The offer nothing else but DPS.

Trust me, this class needs their leap and their 4-6 second stealth. In a game where crowd control rules, this class would be utterly useless without those abilities.

Oh, I think in time you'll find how squishy this class is when focused.

Edited by iiell

Ofc...Even you admited it...

The snipers u beat have l2p issues....

I kill 9/10 snipers too, even i 1v2 them.

But good snipers are impossible to kill, no matter how many times i duel them

we have a few great snipers but thats a kite all day long thing and with the way Wz's work now it kinda defeats the purpose to spend all day on 1 target...

Dear Bioware,

LOL @ this, all I hear is "I just rerolled the OP class of the current patch, please don't get out the nerf bat yet!"

If this is just a troll thread then successful troll is successful.