debilitate not stunning?

mitigated

Since 1.2 has anyone else had the stun component of debilitate not work? On multiple occasions I have hit someone with it, the damage registers but there is no stun. I always check resolve before using a stun and all these Targets are showing no resolve.

Anyone else?

Since 1.2 has anyone else had the stun component of debilitate not work? On multiple occasions I have hit someone with it, the damage registers but there is no stun. I always check resolve before using a stun and all these Targets are showing no resolve.

Anyone else?

I have seen this at least once, but I assume its something similar to the healthbar bug where you see someone with not HP running around and you hit them, than poof they are magically at full life.

Anyone else?

just q. - and this 'resolve' is what? buff?

It seams like my debilitate is 50% useless lately..

Probably was assasin/shadow under 5 sec tech/force immunity or dat guy have had his resolve bar filled and immune while his resolve were fading away and you did hit him while he was immune (kinda on the last seconds of immunity). Edited by BambulaGTS

just q. - and this 'resolve' is what? buff?

It seams like my debilitate is 50% useless lately..

Resolve is the white bar in pvp that gives you immunity to CC, I guess since you did not know that it means its happening on mobs, I do know those ones that attack you with the plague seem to ignore most of my debilitates, but regular mobs I have not tried o.o;

Anyone else?

You either hit Assassin/Shadow, Jugg/Guardian, PT/Vanguard. All 3 ACs were not played as nearly as much as Marauders, Sorcs, and Mercs.

All 3 AC have either a usable ability to make them stun/cc immune(Sins, PTs), or a mechanic that grats them immunity after another ability (Jugg charges you, you try to stun, it does jack and squat).

Knowing your enemies abilites is the most important part of Operative play.

Edited by SWToRBurns

Sorry to hijack the thread but I've noticed an issue with Orbial Strike not always working. Plus I have become cc'd directly after using Hidden strike when nobody is around apart from my victim. Edited by Iyasu

Anyone else?

Yes, on random players classes with no resolve. Also OS putting me in combat now, and randomly popping out of stealth, not getting out of combat after a kill, it's really getting annoying.

Sorry to hijack the thread but I've noticed an issue with Orbial Strike not always working. Plus I have become cc'd directly after using Hidden strike when nobody is around apart from my victim.

Popping a Sorc bubble? They can trait into that. Not sure bout the Orbital thing tho.

I have noticed some odd, seemingly random behavior since the patch. I swear I hit someone with Debilitate when their resolve bar is only 1/4 full and nothing happens. It has happened more than once and I never noticed it before 1.2. Has only happened to me in PvP. Might be a bug with the resolve bar though - maybe it's actually full. I've only been put in combat by Orbital Strike casting once, but it surprised me since it never happened before or since. On my Sniper I've seen Ambushes hit mobs but do no damage too. Weird.

The popping out of stealth thing, though, I think is the Rakghoul plague. It occassionally alters the effect on you which has the unfortunately side-effect of popping you out of stealth. I didn't notice it last night though, so maybe they fixed that.

The popping out of stealth thing, though, I think is the Rakghoul plague. It occassionally alters the effect on you which has the unfortunately side-effect of popping you out of stealth. I didn't notice it last night though, so maybe they fixed that.

Nah, I was noticing this pre-event. Not it.

I have noticed some odd, seemingly random behavior since the patch. I swear I hit someone with Debilitate when their resolve bar is only 1/4 full and nothing happens. It has happened more than once and I never noticed it before 1.2. Has only happened to me in PvP.

Was it a Jugg with the shield up?