/voteban for 11k hp fresh 50s

Black_anto

Thats funny considering your the one saying im not gonna do any dailies and i dont give a **** about other ppl in my team.... lol

Link me the post where I said this.

it's ok, I'll wait.

Couldn't find it huh? Yeah, didn't happen. I stand by my assertion about your IQ.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• The other team could just as easily have plenty of 11k people as well.
  • With the new changes it will take alot longer to get better gear so the new people are going to be struggling a long time. How about helping them, if not for yourself but for your faction as a whole.
  • You didnt start pvp as a full BM so c'mon, get over yourself.

How am i suppose to help someone if he doesnt help themself? And if you ask me with the new system it makes it way easier to get battlemaster gear and thats why ppl dont bother buying the recruit set. i didnt start pvping with full BM cause pre 1.2 there was only one way to go but if i had to do it again i would buy the recruit set for sure.

correct me if i'm wrong but WOW did exactly that, have to have certain ivl to enter Heroics/Raids...see no real difference here...it is for the better of the team as a whole than just the individual player is the thought process i guess. Not that I 100% agree

I certainly hope this game isn't a WoW replica, or doesn't become a WoW replica.

BW already muffed up their game quite a bit by bringing aspects of WoW over to it.

As for the OP, you could have given the player 350k to spend on his gear if you really wanted him to be geared properly enough for your liking.

Edited by olagaton

ok so 350k (even less since you already have a couple bm pieces) for a decent starter pvp set is a bad investment but 1.5 million to unlock a race is not?

I play this game to have fun I like making alts an playing a variety of classes while I am now focusing on gearing my vanguard now I will be making a sith pureblood Guardian after my Vanguard is full Battlemaster with a crit crafted augmented helmet. So it is a good investment because not only will my main be geared but I get to make a sith pureblood guardian to fool around with. Only a couple elitist's who live for mmo's an nothing else have commented on my low life an 40s gear when i first hit 50 nobody else cared. I called out inc's stayed on guard duty at nods helped as much as i could in huttball I try my best an thats what most ppl i play with care about not the quality of my gear.

Now I could have bought the recruit gear for 350k which would be replaced in a week or so but I knew as a pvp player (not a daily questing loving pve player) that would be a bad investment .

Thats what it means to me.

lol yeah your probably the one making your team win. So lets start with huttball what exactly are you doing in a huttball match? and your probably good at guarding caps too like you probably kick the *** of the stealthed in pvp gear when they attack you ;)

A better solution to this would be to offer constructive pointers to fresh 50s in your warzone. Instead of being an elitist feminine hygiene product, why don't you actually try helping people once in a while?

I already answered this question but im curious. What exactly am i suppose to do to help those ppl? the only way i can think of is if i had a sorc i could pull them out of the spawn so they can go die faster. But im playing a jugg so what do you want me to do put guard on them while they carry the ball?

A better solution to this would be to offer constructive pointers to fresh 50s in your warzone. Instead of being an elitist feminine hygiene product, why don't you actually try helping people once in a while?

This is useless as if you have <11k HP's in a WZ you are beyond help.

It's pretty simple really. Just leave the game before it starts so the team has a chance to fill back up before the game starts. A fresh 50 who didn't even bother to put in the minor amount of work it takes to get the recruit set, is basically like being down a man. They quite literally add zero value to the team, this is fact. They will melt like butter on the surface of the sun.

It may sound elitist, but for my 15 bucks a month, I don't feel like being rofl stomped for 15 minutes cuz someone couldn't take 20-30 minutes for 3 days (dailies) to make themselves relatively useful. It's honestly the polite thing to do to help the other 7 people enjoy their game.

Most 50's who do all the quests leading up to 50 should have at least 800k credits, and hopefully stepped into a WZ pre 50. Now that you can save up to 2000 commendations before 50, you should even be able to get 3 pieces of BM gear (like 2 implants/ bracers) min. This would make buying the recruit pieces you need even cheaper, and make you more useful to your team as well.

If you can't be polite enough to do that, than I don't have to be polite enough to stay in the game for 15 minutes getting destroyed being undermanned. See how that works?

Thats what it means to me.

lol yeah your probably the one making your team win. So lets start with huttball what exactly are you doing in a huttball match? and your probably good at guarding caps too like you probably kick the *** of the stealthed in pvp gear when they attack you ;)

Im contributing not making them win I still get group invites from guildys an geared friends from other guilds to pvp with even thou Im not geared out. Unlike most of the mmo population I haven't become an elitist who hates anyone not in there cirlce of friends im still a decent person an will help out someone if I can. People I play with know im a decent player because they have done pvp with me in 10-49 an know if im low on the score board its because of gear. To answer your questions

Huttball I main a Vanguard so Huttball is good because most people will focus on the healer or ball carrier before they burst me down I use harpoon to help peel dps off ball carriers and healers an try to position my self near ledges,firepits, or acid. I use taunts whenever there off cd. I pull ball carriers or healers away from there groups and position my self for passes when near the goal. As to guarding caps I call out incs I already have it typed in chat so i just have to press enter if i think im gonna lose it an call it out in vent..

It's pretty simple really. Just leave the game before it starts so the team has a chance to fill back up before the game starts. A fresh 50 who didn't even bother to put in the minor amount of work it takes to get the recruit set, is basically like being down a man. They quite literally add zero value to the team, this is fact. They will melt like butter on the surface of the sun.

It may sound elitist, but for my 15 bucks a month, I don't feel like being rofl stomped for 15 minutes cuz someone couldn't take 20-30 minutes for 3 days (dailies) to make themselves relatively useful. It's honestly the polite thing to do to help the other 7 people enjoy their game.

Most 50's who do all the quests leading up to 50 should have at least 800k credits, and hopefully stepped into a WZ pre 50. Now that you can save up to 2000 commendations before 50, you should even be able to get 3 pieces of BM gear (like 2 implants/ bracers) min. This would make buying the recruit pieces you need even cheaper, and make you more useful to your team as well.

If you can't be polite enough to do that, than I don't have to be polite enough to stay in the game for 15 minutes getting destroyed being undermanned. See how that works?

I couldnt agree more but from what ppl are saying, even with lvl 40 greens they can make a BIG difference in the game because they can call incs. Just wish it would cost 20k whenever you lose a wz maybe then something would happen. But it looks like the recruit set is too expensive and the money in this game is so hard to make you have to make good investement. (and pvp gear is a bad investment apparently)

Apparently people don't realize full recruit is ~12k health.

Recruit gear has terrible endurance, it has a ton of expertise (17% or so).

So while said recruit player will be killed fast, they can kill incredibly fast too. I'm guessing this is by design.

For current PvP, it's fine.

When they get to Solo Ranked Games (since well, my guild isn't on 24/7 for a full team) I'll be a bit peeved having a level 50 in Greens being cannon fodder and potentially hurting my ranking to achieve gear.

people cried for the PvP gear to be easier to obtain, and now it is. the problem is, i think that the people that were crying about it were already geared, and just obnoxiously self-righteous.

bads will be bads, and if they couldnt figure out how to gear in the stupidly easy system pre 1.2, theyre likely not going to be able to figure out how to gear in the even easier system post 1.2.

and yes, warzones separated by expertise values would improve balance, but would also drive queue times way up. i would rather have people be informed and start playing with some intelligence than have to wait forever for get into warzones

I am fully geared BM, and I think kicking new players to serve your needs is ridiculous. Perhaps your not skilled enough to make up the difference?

Everyone has to start somewhere. And kicking a player cause their gear, is stupid and selfish.

I removed the part about the ban because this is an issue and BW should do something about it, even if it is only to respond to idiotic forum comments, but otherwise I agree completely.

Instead of locking people out of Warzones, why not just bolster everybody with less than X amount of Expertise up to X?

Oh, wait, because it's more fun to be an elitist jerk, sorry.

I wouldn't care if they got bolstered tbh. On my server Pubs seem to have some pride and gear, and play like it. When I get stuck with 4 people who didn't even bother to get recruit, it is 15-20 minutes of mercilous slaughter. A bolster would work just fine imo if it meant I got to play in a closer game.

I don't mind losing, I mind getting murdered over and over again.

Yesterday I got in a warzone with one of my friend and out of 8 people 5 had under 13k hp. Pre 1.2 I had n problems at all with fresh 50s cause everybody was there at one point but now with 1.2, there is no reason not to have the recruit set.

having 4 ppl in your team with orange gear is not worth **** all. So how about you (Bioware) put a expertise minimum to enter a warzone? That would solve a lot of problems cause you wouldnt see anybody coming on the forum saying they got hit for 9k and calling for nerfs, you wouldnt loose a match because half of the team didnt want to spend the 350k credits and they just jump dirrectly to battle master.

Now I can see it coming already everybody is gonna say that they dont have 350k well guess what, just run your dailies for 3 days and when you get your gear you can get in the warzone.

Look at it from a pve perspective, they dont want to waste their time to gring for tionese so they just queue with some random group(with no power to kick him out) and run hardmodes FPs or raids until they get full rakata?

So yeah if your a fresh 50 without the recruit set plz just stay on the fleet nobody wants to see you in the warzones

thank you

its not the fresh 50's fault its biowares for having such a poor pvp sytem, you cant vote kick players because they have a smaller health pool than you. and the funny thing is ive seen many fresh 50's do better than some of the BM geared players.

and its not just the fresh 50's coming on here crying for nerfs alot of BM players are to because what they are most likely saying is in fact true that some class's are stupidly OP.

Yesterday I got in a warzone with one of my friend and out of 8 people 5 had under 13k hp. Pre 1.2 I had n problems at all with fresh 50s cause everybody was there at one point but now with 1.2, there is no reason not to have the recruit set.

having 4 ppl in your team with orange gear is not worth **** all. So how about you (Bioware) put a expertise minimum to enter a warzone? That would solve a lot of problems cause you wouldnt see anybody coming on the forum saying they got hit for 9k and calling for nerfs, you wouldnt loose a match because half of the team didnt want to spend the 350k credits and they just jump dirrectly to battle master.

Now I can see it coming already everybody is gonna say that they dont have 350k well guess what, just run your dailies for 3 days and when you get your gear you can get in the warzone.

Look at it from a pve perspective, they dont want to waste their time to gring for tionese so they just queue with some random group(with no power to kick him out) and run hardmodes FPs or raids until they get full rakata?

So yeah if your a fresh 50 without the recruit set plz just stay on the fleet nobody wants to see you in the warzones

thank you

I promise to dress my newer, level 50 characters in recruit gear before taking them into warzones... if you promise to go back to school to continue your education in the english language before attempting to post in english ever again.

Thank you,

Odrahn

P.S. English is not my primary language. However, I'm positive that the garbled mess you typed out wouldn't pass for english.