/voteban for 11k hp fresh 50s

Black_anto

Yesterday I got in a warzone with one of my friend and out of 8 people 5 had under 13k hp. Pre 1.2 I had n problems at all with fresh 50s cause everybody was there at one point but now with 1.2, there is no reason not to have the recruit set.

having 4 ppl in your team with orange gear is not worth **** all. So how about you (Bioware) put a expertise minimum to enter a warzone? That would solve a lot of problems cause you wouldnt see anybody coming on the forum saying they got hit for 9k and calling for nerfs, you wouldnt loose a match because half of the team didnt want to spend the 350k credits and they just jump dirrectly to battle master.

Now I can see it coming already everybody is gonna say that they dont have 350k well guess what, just run your dailies for 3 days and when you get your gear you can get in the warzone.

Look at it from a pve perspective, they dont want to waste their time to gring for tionese so they just queue with some random group(with no power to kick him out) and run hardmodes FPs or raids until they get full rakata?

So yeah if your a fresh 50 without the recruit set plz just stay on the fleet nobody wants to see you in the warzones

thank you

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I got in a warzone with one of my friend and out of 8 people 5 had under 13k hp. Pre 1.2 I had n problems at all with fresh 50s cause everybody was there at one point but now with 1.2, there is no reason not to have the recruit set.

having 4 ppl in your team with orange gear is not worth **** all. So how about you (Bioware) put a expertise minimum to enter a warzone? That would solve a lot of problems cause you wouldnt see anybody coming on the forum saying they got hit for 9k and calling for nerfs, you wouldnt loose a match because half of the team didnt want to spend the 350k credits and they just jump dirrectly to battle master.

Now I can see it coming already everybody is gonna say that they dont have 350k well guess what, just run your dailies for 3 days and when you get your gear you can get in the warzone.

Look at it from a pve perspective, they dont want to waste their time to gring for tionese so they just queue with some random group(with no power to kick him out) and run hardmodes FPs or raids until they get full rakata?

So yeah if your a fresh 50 without the recruit set plz just stay on the fleet nobody wants to see you in the warzones

thank you

/signed

Not that this applies to me, but if I don't want to spend the money, I won't. It would be unwise for Bioware to do something like this as it would make players feel alienated.

As for the dailies, a lot of people don't like doing dailies. So get over it. I don't like being in a warzone with undergeared people either, but I'm not going to try and force them to go buy something or do dailies they may not enjoy doing. I'll take my loss and move on.

On a side note, I feel that people who have the money will buy the gear after they get crushed without it. I know I would.

Not that this applies to me, but if I don't want to spend the money, I won't. It would be unwise for Bioware to do something like this as it would make players feel alienated.

As for the dailies, a lot of people don't like doing dailies. So get over it. I don't like being in a warzone with undergeared people either, but I'm not going to try and force them to go buy something or do dailies they may not enjoy doing. I'll take my loss and move on.

On a side note, I feel that people who have the money will buy the gear after they get crushed without it. I know I would.

correct me if i'm wrong but WOW did exactly that, have to have certain ivl to enter Heroics/Raids...see no real difference here...it is for the better of the team as a whole than just the individual player is the thought process i guess. Not that I 100% agree

Edited by Agonisis

I am fully geared BM, and I think kicking new players to serve your needs is ridiculous. Perhaps your not skilled enough to make up the difference?

Everyone has to start somewhere. And kicking a player cause their gear, is stupid and selfish. They should ban you just for making a post saying this.

Not everybody wants to run those stupid dailys for credits, How about you buy the gear for them instead of QQ'ing.

Why would I buy the terrible recruit set for such an outrageous price when im gonna need the credits to remove the mods from my BM gear to put on crit crafted augment gear an since im not a armormech I have to buy that gear which is expensive 300k to 500k on my server. On my fresh 50 I refuse to buy that terrible recruit set. I started doing wz's with 11.8k hp after a about 2-3 days ive got 4 peice of BM gear for the set bonus and my BM rifle an still have all those credits that I didnt foolishly spend on recruit gear. If I had wasted my time with dailys not only would I have been miserable but I wouldnt have any BM gear.

Edited by xMercx

correct me if i'm wrong but WOW did exactly that, have to have certain ivl to enter Heroics/Raids...see no real difference here...it is for the better of the team as a whole than just the individual player.

Yep, the PVP gear is in the game for a reason, and credits are silly easy to make in this game. Anyone who deosn't have at least the full Recruit set is a detriment to their team, plain and simple.

2 or 3 days of dailies and a fresh 50 can have the full Recruit set, assuming they had 0 credits when they hit 50, which is not ever the case.

I also love your sig.

correct me if i'm wrong but WOW did exactly that, have to have certain ivl to enter Heroics/Raids...see no real difference here...it is for the better of the team as a whole than just the individual player.

Yeah, it did if you used the dungeon finder, unless we're both wrong. That said, they were heroics/raids, which is supposed to be the harder tier of dungeons. With no other option for warzones, I think there should be no gear restriction. Now, when the rated WZs come out, I will support the OPs argument fully, but only for rated. I think there has to be a tier that has to be accessible to anyone right out of the gate, like in WOW you could do the normal dungeons. Here it would be the regular WZs, but until rated WZs are put into the game, I don't think it would be a very good move to put a requirement on entering WZs.

Just make the recruit gear level of expertise a minimum to be able to queue and theres not gonna be any problems.

I would rather see a lv 50 with 11k hp in my warzone, than you.

Lol and why? Im a pretty decent player and i have no problems with fresh 50s like i said as long as they do their part. (wich in this case is buy the cheap starter gear)

Nobody wants to run those stupid dailys for comms, How about you buy the gear for them instead of QQ'ing.

Why would I buy the terrible recruit set for such an outrageous price when im gonna need that money to remove the mods from my BM gear to put on crit crafted augment gear an since im not a armormech I have to buy that gear which is expensive 200k an more on my server. I on my fresh 50 I refused to buy that terrible recruit set an started doing wz's with 11.8k hp after a about 2-3 days ive got 4 peice of BM gear for the set bonus and my BM rifle an still have all those comms that I didnt foolishly spend on recruit gear.

Instead of getting mad at them help them out with some credits.

Recruit gear costs cash not comms

Not buying anyones gear for them (the favor is rarley ever returned)

Just to clarify, I do get the argument. I even know how easy it is to make credits. Honestly, you could avoid dailies and sell things on the AH, I make around 500k a day as long as I remember to post my auctions, and that's just from what my crew members bring me back.

I just don't like the idea of restricting the base form of WZs, rated they can restrict all they want, I'm fine with that.

Lol and why? Im a pretty decent player and i have no problems with fresh 50s like i said as long as they do their part. (wich in this case is buy the cheap starter gear)

My guess? Because you spend more time worrying about who is 'bad' than you do enjoying the game and are the kind of person who will do nothing but whine for the whole WZ about the "Baddies on your team".

But I'm only basing that on your OP.

Edited by zerosaint

I'm gonna take a wild guess that OP in full BM got beat by a 11k hp "bad".

So what are you saying exactly? That im not right and your not gonna make any difference in your team with 5k less hp, around 10% less dammage output and 10 $ less damage reduction?

I have never seen a level 50 with below 13K health, you have to be wearing level 30-40 greens to be that low. Even at 13K health, you're still squishy to those that can hit you for 4-5K a hit, recruit gear should have more endurance than any other stat, recruit is just terrible despite the 800+ expertise it gives.

I have never seen a level 50 with below 13K health, you have to be wearing level 30-40 greens to be that low. Even at 13K health, you're still squishy to those that can hit you for 4-5K a hit, recruit gear should have more endurance than any other stat, recruit is just terrible despite the 800+ expertise it gives.

the ppl i want to restrict are the ppl with lvl 40 green btw.

LOL, ive seen ppl with 9k health in level 50 WZ's. I didnt even inspect them to see how I just left.

Before 1.2 I had over 16k health with a full Champion set. Now I am forced into the recruit set because of the expertise rating and barely have 12K. Now I don't even have a chance to get better gear because I'm a healer and already have healer gear. I am either forced to grind pve in order to get enough money to buy a dps set so I can get some commendations or I just que up as is and hope for 10 comms each time as a healer in crappy gear. I should have my BM set just in time for the next update - you know, the one where they change all the gear again and give healers another great big nerf!

There are fully geared dumb players. Can we somehow show IQ as a number and keep them from queing also?

Sure would be nice wouldn't it? Of course then 90% of the population couldn't queue, including the OP.