Put it away, Nadia!

UltimateKrucible

Anyone else getting a bug with Nadia not putting her lightsabre away?

Everytime I summon her she's got it drawn ... and only puts it away after combat.

The constant hum is driving me crazy - I've even taken her lightsabre away when I go on long journeys or go into cutscenes!:mad:

Have changed her stances to no avail. This only started after patch 1.2!

It seems to be a bug introduced with the new patch. If you look at the way your companion stands it looks like the saber is simply glued to her open hand. There isn't a character animation in the game where a model stands up straight, hands at sides, with a weapon.

Ah ... now you say it I did notice that ... but didn't connect the fact that there isn't a corresponding animation. So, a bug, as I suspected.

Well, I've submitted a bug report, got a response ..... Guess I'll just have to wait until it gets fixed. It's hardly game-breaking, just annoying.

Thanks for the replies.

For those you who have this problem and are being drizen crazy, you should just turn off the stance Nadia is using and then just summon her back with the stance off that way she will not have it always on.

This problem has been since 1.1 for me I figured out just turn off the stance and then calling her back worked and when I have to fight I bring it back on again and turn off when I go back to my ship, it works for all them I think but I only have Nadia and Kira so dont know about others.

Hope it helps. :D