List of Infected Companion Customizations

CelCawdro

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who A) expected Quinn to do 'that', and B) forgave him for it?

I'm the only one?

I can't speak for anyone else but me, but no I have no forgiveness or respect for a man who attempts to murder his wife.

Edited by grania

I can't speak for anyone else but me, but no I have no forgiveness or respect for a man who attempts to murder his wife.

Ahh I see, that would put a different spin on things (I'm playing male SW), sadly i have no option to romance him as male (someday I hope). :( That would be a cool dynamic though.

However for what it's worth you are a Sith, to not expect betrayal from all sources is a bit, how do we say...naive? I sleep with one eye open on my ship.

Also infected Vector looks really, really cool!

Edited by JediElf

Ahh I see, that would put a different spin on things (I'm playing male SW), sadly i have no option to romance him as male (someday I hope). :( That would be a cool dynamic though.

However for what it's worth you are a Sith, to not expect betrayal from all sources is a bit, how do we say...naive? I sleep with one eye open on my ship.

Also infected Vector looks really, really cool!

And sith are big on forgiveness? :p

And sith are big on forgiveness? :p

No but...

In a way I was a bit pleased with him for the entire plan, and how well hidden he kept it, and really it could have worked if I was less of the powerhouse that I am in cannon.

Besides he tried, as a non force user, to kill a powerful Sith fighter, that takes big brass ones. If he had the force, he'd make for a fine Sith.

I felt like that should have been a dialogue option....wish it was.

Edited by JediElf

No but...

In a way I was a bit pleased with him for the entire plan, and how well hidden he kept it, and really it could have worked if I was less of the powerhouse that I am in cannon.

Besides he tried, as a non force user, to kill a powerful Sith fighter, that takes big brass ones. If he had the force, he'd make for a fine Sith.

I felt like that should have been a dialogue option....wish it was.

Well I can certainly agree about the lacking dialogue options; ones I would have liked to say weren't there either. I'm not talking about killing him or anything, for what it's worth.

I'm going to stop derailing now~ :o

Well I can certainly agree about the lacking dialogue options; ones I would have liked to say weren't there either. I'm not talking about killing him or anything, for what it's worth.

I'm going to stop derailing now~ :o

Yes me too! Thanks for the conversation though. ^_^

Man, those new skins have motivated me to farm some DNA!

Now he looks so good! IT would be a shame not to have it. Looks so SITH to me :)

P.S.: thanks a lot OP.

I have to admit, I only used Quinn begrudgingly until now. He was a solid character, but nothing special to me. I actually like having him healbot for me now. :)