Finally some OPEN-WORLD

geezy

I would just like to say CONGRATULATIONS to Bioware for ,what in my oppinion is, the best addition to 1.2, the EVENT team. The addition of the tatooine event has sparked some of the most fun PvP scenarios Iv had in this game and would like to thank you guys for that.

Please all show your appreciation for once as we celebrate what is turning out to be a great PvPvE event.

Thanks again!:)

Indeed! Been having a blast all day with this. People are out socializing and PvPing like crazy.

*Though it is kinda sad we have to have incentives to go out and do this, but I digress*

Kudos to BW for this event.

I would just like to say CONGRATULATIONS to Bioware for ,what in my oppinion is, the best addition to 1.2, the EVENT team. The addition of the tatooine event has sparked some of the most fun PvP scenarios Iv had in this game and would like to thank you guys for that.

Please all show your appreciation for once as we celebrate what is turning out to be a great PvPvE event.

Agreed. Thanks bioware , it was a suprise and man it was good fun. I got ganked a few times but enjoyed it. prob best pvp experience in a while. it was fun pve with pvp ganking as bonus. alot of *** for tat, and laughing.

I enjoyed it. thank you.

Yeah yesterday was mad fun. All online guildies were in one ops group. downed 2 of the new infected World bosses while fighting off imps at the same time. Great time. P.S nothing better than allowing a group of imps to kill you, only for you to explode in a bathe of green glory. lol

Agree. Yesterday was so fun!

BTW. Did BW changed something to PvP again? I did few WZ yesterday and it looks like people are not dying so quickly like before. Have anybody noticed also?

Not that I've noticed. As a Infil Shadow im still nuking people just as fast as before.

Why this worked in Outlaw's Den where Ilum failed:

- Easy objective. Kill the boss in the middle of the map while fending off the other guys.

- Little to no FPS issue. No fancy laser light show and chronic objective updates to mess up our frame rate.

- OUtlaw's Den Free For All rule sets up an interesting dynamic. It has the potential to be ops vs ops vs ops. any group of 24 people can try to kill the boss for themselves while fighting off the other operations. This has the potential to offset the population balance, but it's a long way off yet.

Kudos on the event.

Not that I've noticed. As a Infil Shadow im still nuking people just as fast as before.

I'm also Shadow Inf and I was killing them fast before the patch also. But it looks like I can survive longer. My healer friend from my guild noticed it also.

I was super excited about this event cuz I went out to Tatooine to do the dailies and I just saw a bunch of imps! There were too many to choose from to kill lol! The best part is I think most of them were trying to be polite and letting the reps do the daily, and I said **** that and just started beating on anyone I came across and started a big frenzy, it was awesome. Let's have some more of these in the near future.

I'd also like to thank Bioware for the event, because it killed the stupid infection killed our ops team during the boss. So not only did we have to figure out how to buy something to remove the disease, but we got to pay to repair our armor as well

I'm also Shadow Inf and I was killing them fast before the patch also. But it looks like I can survive longer. My healer friend from my guild noticed it also.

I think it might be the higher expertise? Haven't read anything official on it, just a guess.

Had the same expertise on Friday and Saturday. On Sunday PvP felt different.

same here, but i didn't see an update.

I just assumed that all the pre-mades took the day off or something.

Rep usually losses 80% of the WZ i que for...takes me 2 days to get the daily

Today, got my 3 wins in 4 WZs.

Then went to Tat , joined a group and we beat the 3 world bosses.

Funniest thing of the day:

I was doing the Rakgoul quest solo and I Almost got ganked by these 2 operatives...

I forget how exactly I was flagged for PvP but poof, on my face, completely surprised

But I guess those two were being stalked by some republics, because poof, both of them fall flat on their faces, and one of the had War Hero in his title so I know he had to be MAD!

But it was fun, Not sure I'd say the same if those Rep scoundrels werent' there.

Now that I think about it, the premades were all probably at fleet farming DNA for pets and crystals.

same here, but i didn't see an update.

I just assumed that all the pre-mades took the day off or something.

Rep usually losses 80% of the WZ i que for...takes me 2 days to get the daily

Today, got my 3 wins in 4 WZs.

Then went to Tat , joined a group and we beat the 3 world bosses.

Funniest thing of the day:

I was doing the Rakgoul quest solo and I Almost got ganked by these 2 operatives...

I forget how exactly I was flagged for PvP but poof, on my face, completely surprised

But I guess those two were being stalked by some republics, because poof, both of them fall flat on their faces, and one of the had War Hero in his title so I know he had to be MAD!

But it was fun, Not sure I'd say the same if those Rep scoundrels werent' there.

Now that I think about it, the premades were all probably at fleet farming DNA for pets and crystals.

Nah it we pre-made vs pre-made so they really fixed something in the background.

yeah I dont know of any changes, but last night Warzones just felt different to me, but we digress. Overall this event has got me excited to play again. I'm sitting here at work reading about all the new nifty things people have discovered on tatooine and I cant wait to go out and do it and finnish the last world boss that was on respawn timer last night.

It really has changed my overall oppinion of this games future. As long as content like this comes at a steady pace and bugs and balancing are sorted out soonish, I'll stay subbed for a long time.

If I was on a pvp server this would probably be exciting.

I'm not. I reside on a pve server. A planet that typically invites level 20's to complete quests now has an unlimited amount of 50's running around griefing people. All things aside, we chose PVE servers, minus the p on the end. There is no reason I should have to be uncomfortable using AOE's because a level 50 spamasaur is purposely placing his companion near NPC's.

I'm not quite sure how the TEF system works, but I do know that I have never purposefully selected to make myself open to pvp in the world.

Yep. This was a great event.

BioWare higher-ups: please buy a massive ice cream cake for whoever is responsible for this.

Edited by Visue

If I was on a pvp server this would probably be exciting.

I'm not. I reside on a pve server. A planet that typically invites level 20's to complete quests now has an unlimited amount of 50's running around griefing people. All things aside, we chose PVE servers, minus the p on the end. There is no reason I should have to be uncomfortable using AOE's because a level 50 spamasaur is purposely placing his companion near NPC's.

I'm not quite sure how the TEF system works, but I do know that I have never purposefully selected to make myself open to pvp in the world.

Well the event was cool on its own, story-wise and content-wise, but obviously I posted this in the PvP forums because it finally gave those of us who love open-world (reason why we choose PvP servers) what we've been always wanting.IMO I think it musta been quite cool as a lowbie to see the cavalry come riding past on cool looking speeders. Then again myself and most of our guildies dont pick on lowbies, so they carry on. Plus the areas for the event werent by class/world quests as far as i know.

Well the event was cool on its own, story-wise and content-wise, but obviously I posted this in the PvP forums because it finally gave those of us who love open-world (reason why we choose PvP servers) what we've been always wanting.IMO I think it musta been quite cool as a lowbie to see the cavalry come riding past on cool looking speeders. Then again myself and most of our guildies dont pick on lowbies, so they carry on. Plus the areas for the event werent by class/world quests as far as i know.

Well said. I play on a PVE server since I like to choose when to PVP but was getting some fun action even there, during the event, when I wanted to :D. It's hard to get "accidentally" flagged unless you're mindlessly aoe'ing, anyway. I am hoping we see some RVR zones in a few months or a bit later... would be good times! I have to admit, this is one of the few times I almost wished I had gone on a PVP server... :).

Edited by Ancen