Plague Poll

WoodChipper

hate it hate it hate it. i look like crap. everyone else looks like crap. i make free money for 20 minutes of gestation and a durability free death.

i wish someone would buy all these dna samples i have in my inventory from being involuntarily infected.

this sucks.

p.s. i love it. want more dynamic live events. MAOR I SAY!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Something between 1 and 2, I'll explain why.

If this is just one event, then 1. But if this is the course of overall progress, then 2. So far the weight of updates is shifted to raghouls. If it means that this is the peak point of the plague, and after this we don't hear about them anymore, fine. But if the whole game starts to be just about raghouls then this gets really boring. It's is fun little detail in the timeline, but let's keep it just al little detail ok? Let's keep the main focus on the Republic/Imperial axis :)

Something between 1 and 2, I'll explain why.

If this is just one event, then 1. But if this is the course of overall progress, then 2. So far the weight of updates is shifted to raghouls. If it means that this is the peak point of the plague, and after this we don't hear about them anymore, fine. But if the whole game starts to be just about raghouls then this gets really boring. It's is fun little detail in the timeline, but let's keep it just al little detail ok? Let's keep the main focus on the Republic/Imperial axis :)

Yes. If this becomes too extended I'll be pretty unhappy.

Since BioWare ruined warzones with the current reward system it was nice to see almost all of the PvP players on Tatooine, big open world fights, enjoyed that... but I hope that BioWare will fix the warzone rewards, so that I can also enjoy them again.

Love it, though I think this is way too much Ragkhoul stuff.

We need more variety in the new stuff.

Mando stuff, Kilik stuff, Pirates stuff. Just other stuff. Can we have the Wookie planet already?

Jawa Revolts!

Wampa Invasions!

I absolutely LOVE it. Had some great open world PvP, great quests, got myself a mini rakghoul pet...and did Ia mention some great open world PvP!!! People were forced to travel in groups due to the high percentage of republic players around. Most fun I've had....and my whole guild agrees. We need more of this...well done BioWare....well done.

1. Love it!

This was a nice and welcome change of pace.

What I love even more are all the QQers crying over this on these forums: "I was just minding my own business standing around on the Fleet and someone came up and exploded in my face and infected me. It really ruined my night and disrupted my cheesy RP session."

How's this for RP? If an outbreak like this really did occur, something tells me it would be pretty disruptive. So why not just roll with it...?

;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.