Marauder/Sentinel: How to beat us

Yescek

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Balance Sage, I mostly root, slow and DoT them before Rage, when they put Rage or shields I use Stun ot instant Lift, and after Rage ends, I use power adrenal/relic and potency and focus fire. Sometimes they get tick from all the dots and die instantly after Rage ends.

Even with full Resolve, root still works. I bet it makes dual wielders really, really mad.

Edited by Shadenuat

TLDR version of OP's post

"Marauders are worth two of any other class, so never fight one alone. Make sure to CC them when they're about to kill you, but whatever you do don't CC them when they're killing you because then you can't kill them when, theoretically, you have dealt the damage to kill them.

Kite them- without using CC or knockbacks since those fill resolve- and once you have your team you can deal with a marauder.

PS- marauders are fine and don't need a nerf."

Mmmk, OP, I'm not sure you're helping your case. Can you try that again explaining how to beat a marauder without needing multiple people.

if you're a sorc/sage or healer... You should probably run. If you're a grav/tracer yeah you should just accept your death. Everything else, go at it and learn how to take a marauder down. PT/VG, OP/Scoundrel, Sniper/GS, Sin/Shadow, Guard/Jugg, you guys can do it just be smart about it and learn your stuff.

BTW warzones are a team game and the reason the assassin medal is there for 1v1's is to award you for that achievement if it happens. I don't go and run around trying to get a 1v1. I try to beat the hell out of the other team and win the warzone instead of being no help to my team

if you're not a tankassassin you will die.

BTW warzones are a team game and the reason the assassin medal is there for 1v1's is to award you for that achievement if it happens. I don't go and run around trying to get a 1v1. I try to beat the hell out of the other team and win the warzone instead of being no help to my team

Fix'd