Remove the rakghoul plague now

I am not QQ; simply coerced to wait all this out if I want to play my Alt. I could start another, but do not want the same problem with one that has even less credits. And my main will remain in quarantine, as a new member of the Dark Council and all.....

I think you missed the point.

There is NO DEATH PENALTY when you die from the plague.

You also receive tokens that are selling very nicely atm.

What is the problem?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let takes a vote between removing fun or removing you.

I'll let you guess who will win if EVERYONE vote and not just the forum dwellers.

So only the majority opinion matters; right. Good to see such open minds....

I am not QQ; simply coerced to wait all this out if I want to play my Alt. I could start another, but do not want the same problem with one that has even less credits. And my main will remain in quarantine, as a new member of the Dark Council and all.....

You seem violated by the fact that someone can infect you with a plague that has no impact on you?

I simply cannot understand your position, sorry.

Edited by mothear

I'm glad that the game was made completely for the OP, and it is all about him and his narrow mindedness....

I was just listening a podcast that was talking about this, and how gamers and there narrow mindedness is at the very least annoying to everyone....

Seriously people need realize that just because YOU don't like it, it doesn't speak for everyone....

Not picking on this poster specifically, it's just this post summed up the attitude I have come to dislike about these kinds of events - because such posters don't see that they're the pot, calling a kettle black. So, to paraphrase a bit:

Seriously people need [to] realize that just because YOU like something, [you] do not speak for everyone.

It's a two-way street. Respect that people will have differing opinions.

Not picking on this poster specifically, it's just this post summed up the attitude I have come to dislike about these kinds of events - because such posters don't see that they're the pot, calling a kettle black. So, to paraphrase a bit:

Seriously people need [to] realize that just because YOU like something, [you] do not speak for everyone.

I respect your opinion, but if you are against this event I disagree with it.

Social Hubs are considered Safe Zones; not for PvP Griefing, or at least that was the reason they are considered safe.....

My PvE Missions were to select AC, Crew Skills, and to catch a shuttle. I skipped the one asking for Social Pts again; wonder why.

Except it's not PvP griefing. it's completing a quest and enjoying an event. You are penalized in no way by them doing it to you. You are killed after 20 minutes, suffer no damage to gear, and earn a currency that is being sold for a decent chunk of credits. You can easily complete all those 'PvE' missions and be off the fleet before you die from it the first time. And then you're off the social hub and away from it. Wow, inconvienced by having to use your on the spot rez *once* to earn currency that's selling for 10k+ creds by most accounts. QQ MOAR that you're beign given free creds!!

Um, considering we're embracing the real Star Wars, you might want to reconsider who needs educating. What you're holding onto, hoping to find again, is gone and not coming back.

Honestly I disagree... not to be polar. This smacks of gaming bandwagon. Even within it's own context what we're embracing isn't even within a proper continuity. The Golden Age of The Sith leads into Tales of The Jedi which should have some ebb and flow into the TOR era. It doesn't even make sense conceptually looking at the overall design of TOR... which I believe holds more ties to The Clone Wars era.

What I'm holding onto is a Star Wars core, if that really is gone then I can only suggest that this really isn't a Star Wars game... and just because it has light sabers, Hot Shots part deux had light sabers also but that wasn't Star Wars!

Honestly I disagree... not to be polar. This smacks of gaming bandwagon. Even within it's own context what we're embracing isn't even within a proper continuity. The Golden Age of The Sith leads into Tales of The Jedi which should have some ebb and flow into the TOR era. It doesn't even make sense conceptually looking at the overall design of TOR... which I believe holds more ties to The Clone Wars era.

What I'm holding onto is a Star Wars core, if that really is gone then I can only suggest that this really isn't a Star Wars game... and just because it has light sabers, Hot Shots part deux had light sabers also but that wasn't Star Wars!

So you are saying Biological warfare has no place in SW?

Did you read the Knights of the Old Republic Comic that Dark Horse Did? Because this fits splendidly.

I'm probably unlikely to participate in this event but as I'm not affected by getting infected, and people are actually on a quest to infect me, I won't get butt hurt if it happens. This has nothing to do with whether I, you or anyone likes the event, it's a quest so people have to infect people like you or me to complete it.

You suggest you don't like it but what is the problem, no impact on your, or my play, only the ability to sell DNA on the GTN, what is the problem?

Then they should do so in PvP areas; not PvE. Or at the very least, ask if others wish to Join in play. Now I must wait until this is over before getting gear again, as those areas where I could have spent the planet Commendations are seemingly infected by both plague and close minded griefers.

It's not griefing when *you* get a reward for it happening to you. Seriously, you benefit from it and you still complain? This si what's wrong with people these days.

I'm not a fan of anything that BW has brought to the universe. That's unfair to be honest. Tell me where Rakghouls appear outside of any BW helmed title! It doesn't belong in the IP nor do I know any hardcore Star Wars fans that want it there.

KoTOR wasn't that good, over-rated yawnfest that has further jaded a brilliant universe until this of course... Do you think that if a Star Wars MMO were to be released in the 80s 90s that this would find a place? because I don't.

Please dont generalize and speak for all Hardcore Star Wars fans.

I like this. Its fun and a good change from the usual grind.