Assasins, Marauders, Assasins, Marauders

SaberSecreT

I'm -not- complaining on their current power or not, like any player I adapt to the changes and learn new strategies, but man does Warzones have become stale for other people as well?

I though it was an ilussion at first, I found some wz full of assasins, others full of marauders, then once in a while a mix of both

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn191/SecretoGF/Assma.png

I though at first it was just premades that like to do silly things and make groups of only the same class, but what is the challenge when all people play the same class? Once you learn how to counter both of them each mirror becomes a mirror of the previous.

PS: I miss snipers, where are ya?

Well FYI I have been in WZs full of nothing but snipers. As a juggernaut I can't charge ANYTHING and things just get focus-melted and the game ends up a stalemate.

Snipers are there unless my server is just special with tons and tons of them.

edit: by full of snipers I mean more than half of their team are snipers and 2-3 on my team are.

Edited by Dkrewe

I'm -not- complaining on their current power or not, like any player I adapt to the changes and learn new strategies, but man does Warzones have become stale for other people as well?

I though it was an ilussion at first, I found some wz full of assasins, others full of marauders, then once in a while a mix of both

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn191/SecretoGF/Assma.png

I though at first it was just premades that like to do silly things and make groups of only the same class, but what is the challenge when all people play the same class? Once you learn how to counter both of them each mirror becomes a mirror of the previous.

PS: I miss snipers, where are ya?

Do you think imps like it better when we play teams with 4 consulars and 4 troopers? It all depends on your server's consistency. On KV most republic teams have nothing but Consular's and Troopers.

On my server I'm seeing a surprisingly good mix of classes in the warzones.

Seeing quite a few snipers actually in the 50s bracket, new names. I think quite a few people had 50 snipers shelved that they're trying out now in hopes that the changes make them more useful. Most are poorly geared though, so we'll see later on.