In Game Special event - Happening Now

Owsley

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait so can level 30-40 players do this stuff?

Dalies consist of killing mobs that either spawn on Tatooine naturaly or spawn after attacking one of such mobs, then those spawned scale to player level.

Does this event have an expiration that anyone is aware of? Sorry if I missed it in previous posts.

EDIT: Well, it is an event so I would assume it has an expiration. Rather, does anyone know the expiration?

Edited by Dolcia

Wait so can level 30-40 players do this stuff?

I believe so. Head to the crash site. As soon as you enter the [AREA] you should get the crash site daily. Helps if you are grouped.

Edited by Owsley

Does this event have an expiration that anyone is aware of? Sorry if I missed it in previous posts.

EDIT: Well, it is an event so I would assume it has an expiration. Rather, does anyone know the expiration?

No, but some of the rewards on the vendor will require grinding for DNA samples so it will be at least a couple of days.

Edited by Owsley

No, but some of the rewards on the vendor will require grinding for DNA samples so it will be at least a couple of days.

So this is a permanent part of the game? Not just a neat event? Ooh, that announcer on the fleet is going to get grating after a while if that is the case.

So this is a permanent part of the game? Not just a neat event? Ooh, that announcer on the fleet is going to get grating after a while if that is the case.

Probably last week. DNA isn't hard to get at all. Just did the quests and exploding on peeps, and I'm sitting at 40.

This is so much fun.

Went back for the World Boss respawn with a 20 man group, only to find an equally big Republic group waiting for us.

We fought them forwards and backwards for close to half an hour, until we finally snuck around them and pulled the boss.

Got him down to 50% before they realized what was going on, at which point they poured back at us thwart our efforts.

Result? We knocked them back long enough to get the boss, and THEN beat them again.

All in a days work! :D

Bioware

After all the criticism you have faced lately, I just wanted to tell you how good this event is.

-Great, fitting story, and it really shows how involving and good actual story and its orchestration in an MMO can be

-interesting quests and gameplay, even a world boss in the arena, just great

-real good rewards, mostly vanity stuff, very wise decision

really well done, other MMOs can and will learn from this

Edited by Grossmoff