My new attempt

Kanu

Sentinel

Watchman

Full 61 mods and 61 Main hand

Stats http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/screenshot2012070802011.jpg/

1823dps

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/dpsj.png/

My gear is very similar to yours. I'm only missing Campaign MH, Campaign feet, and 1 WH relic. What is your power at? I noticed I have almost 200 more str than you but somehow your dps is a lot better lol.

Vhay

Concealment Operative (3/31/7)

ACT Parse: 1345 DPS over 184 seconds.

Gear: Full Rakata with a couple black hole. No augments.

No adrenals. Just a prototype 104 cunning stim.

Kadik

Vigilance Guardian (2/32/7)

ACT Parse: 1391 DPS over 181 seconds.

Gear: Mix of Rakata/Columi/Black Hole. Rakata weapon. About half augmented.

No adrenals. Just a rakata stim.

Aen

Dirty Fighting Gunslinger (2/8/31)

ACT Parse: 1455 DPS over 182 seconds.

Gear: Full Columi gear with a rakata main hand. Fully augmented.

No adrenals. Just a prototype stim.

Edited by Marak

My gear is very similar to yours. I'm only missing Campaign MH, Campaign feet, and 1 WH relic. What is your power at? I noticed I have almost 200 more str than you but somehow your dps is a lot better lol.

power would be around 1100, I have almost the same gear/stats but am too lazy to properly test my dps.

power would be around 1100, I have almost the same gear/stats but am too lazy to properly test my dps.

Tested my DPS yesterday against a OP dummy and it was 1630 (5 min fight, no Blood Thirst or adrenals)

My power is 875 , str 2106 , acc 98.48 , crit 31% , surge 75% . This is when i'm fully buffed.

you have like 200 dps over me. I guess I need to switch out a lot of str for power.

Gotta ask how the dps concealment operatives are pulling those numbers. I seem to be capped at 1,150 dps on my scoundrel, and more like 1,100 in sustained sessions. Seems like you guys are getting more dmg from bleeds... I keep my dot up (I'm also specced into it double-ticking) and have flechette round+back blast on cooldown. I have Rakata and a couple black hole pieces (just 2 piece set bonus, and most not augmented yet). I just don't see how I can increase my dps without running out of energy.

I will post my own screen of my parse and stats when I get a chance.

And if any of you can post a link to your spec that would be appreciated.

But again, just... dang. No idea how you guys are doing it. I'd say "pics or it didn't happen" but... there ARE pics. :confused:

Note: I'm new to being serious about maxing dps. I usually heal, and SWTOR is my first raiding experience. So if there's some secret to getting the most out of your class, I'm all ears. lol

Edited by Stenrik

Gotta ask how the dps concealment operatives are pulling those numbers. I seem to be capped at 1,150 dps on my scoundrel, and more like 1,100 in sustained sessions. Seems like you guys are getting more dmg from bleeds... I keep my dot up (I'm also specced into it double-ticking) and have flechette round+back blast on cooldown. I have Rakata and a couple black hole pieces (just 2 piece set bonus, and most not augmented yet). I just don't see how I can increase my dps without running out of energy.

I will post my own screen of my parse and stats when I get a chance.

And if any of you can post a link to your spec that would be appreciated.

But again, just... dang. No idea how you guys are doing it. I'd say "pics or it didn't happen" but... there ARE pics. :confused:

Note: I'm new to being serious about maxing dps. I usually heal, and SWTOR is my first raiding experience. So if there's some secret to getting the most out of your class, I'm all ears. lol

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#401GhrodzRdGRZhMbZ0c.2

That's my concealment spec (although be careful--torhead has the trees backwards).

I'd post a better parse with my damage breakdown but I'm heal spec'd atm on my Op. Really all I do is something like: Orbital on cooldown, keep corrosive dart up, acid blade before every backstab, keep stim boost up, laceration only when dots are up, and shiv/backstab on cooldown. Adrenaline probe when necessary to top off energy and weave in rifle shots when you get close to losing your max energy regen unless probe is up.

edit: Here. I got bored and respec'd.

ACT full breakdown parse - 1347 dps at 186 seconds. No sunders and just a ghetto prototype stim with full class buffs. No adrenals or on-use relics.

And as you can see I wasn't very lucky on the collateral strikes. "50% chance" = 10 times out of 28 apparently for those of us with the luck of the Irish.

Edited by Marak

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#401GhrodzRdGRZhMbZ0c.2

That's my concealment spec (although be careful--torhead has the trees backwards).

I'd post a better parse with my damage breakdown but I'm heal spec'd atm on my Op. Really all I do is something like: Orbital on cooldown, keep corrosive dart up, acid blade before every backstab, keep stim boost up, laceration only when dots are up, and shiv/backstab on cooldown. Adrenaline probe when necessary to top off energy and weave in rifle shots when you get close to losing your max energy regen unless probe is up.

edit: Here. I got bored and respec'd.

ACT full breakdown parse - 1347 dps at 186 seconds. No sunders and just a ghetto prototype stim with full class buffs. No adrenals or on-use relics.

And as you can see I wasn't very lucky on the collateral strikes. "50% chance" = 10 times out of 28 apparently for those of us with the luck of the Irish.

Thanks for the tips! I managed to sustain my dps at about 1,200 but that's my ceiling for now. I think my main problem was that I was consuming upper hand when I got it instead of being vigilant about always keeping a stack up for the dmg/energy regen boost. The energy lost by not having it up was forcing me to use flurry of bolts more (I think).

Anyway I took a screenshot of my 1200 but I think I pasted the wrong one into Paint over top of it or something because I can't find it, and now I'm dirty fighting :-(

(Which, by the way, I'm capped out at about 1,100 dps with dirty fighting on dummy, though I keep hearing that it's worse single target dps, so maybe that's the norm?)

Anyway, here is a screenshot of my stats. http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l610/Zirngibism/ScreenHunter_1392Jul131546.jpg

Finally, regarding spec, mine was a little more PVP oriented (2 second stop and increased stealth/speed, at the expense of the 4% hp boost and the equivalent of your energy screen, if I recall correctly.)

Anyway I will post my screen when I'm back to scrapper spec.

Edited by Stenrik

• 2 weeks later...