Highest damage in PVP 1.2

Good Afternoon All,

I'm curious to see how everyone is enjoying this patch. I know I am. What's everyone's average total damage in a game?

I've been running rage alot. I just prefer it over annil. Broke my personal best with a 700k crit game. I'm sure some of you are doing more. Only reason why I broke 700k cause there was 2 BH healers doing a damn good job.

Anyone break million yet? Just curious. I'm average 300-400k damage a game easy now with this patch. It feels like its too good to be true with these buffs.

Link if anyone wants proof. (Not bragging but alot of people like to see the SS to prove a post)

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ni6rth.jpg

Most of my games have been with premades and i'm constantly on objectives instead of flexing my DPS muscles. I usually don't exceed 300k because of it, but am usually sitting with 14+ medals by the end. Though there have been a couple Voidstar stalemates today that yielded 650k as Carnage (5/33/2).

While i'm usually in the top 3, there are plenty of other classes that are just as high as I am. The PT, Merc and Assassins that I group with off and on pull just as much as I do, with everyone sitting in full BM.

The Ravage damage increase by no means turns us into a god mode class. People who are aware of you and aware of your spec will always been watching for your ravage. I'm starting to have to become tricky with using Ravage - Scream combo's, as i'm noticing everyone saving their knockbacks and stuns/mez's for it instead of hitting them as soon as I pounce. It adds an even higher technical aspect to our class, so the people who excel make us seem like powerhouses, but the very same can be said for many other AC's at the moment.

When you want to win games, you don't really pvp. You get nothing for losing now. Before 1.2 I'd lose all the time for the sake of good pvp (kind of like your screen shot you just farmed some people who just took the speeder to the point over and over you obviously could of capped the point but its so much more fun to kill them 50 times). Bioware is rewarding objective based pvp, and with how fast people die know you can't really fluff you're numbers because people die so fast.

Most of my games have been with premades and i'm constantly on objectives instead of flexing my DPS muscles. I usually don't exceed 300k because of it, but am usually sitting with 14+ medals by the end. Though there have been a couple Voidstar stalemates today that yielded 650k as Carnage (5/33/2).

While i'm usually in the top 3, there are plenty of other classes that are just as high as I am. The PT, Merc and Assassins that I group with off and on pull just as much as I do, with everyone sitting in full BM.

The Ravage damage increase by no means turns us into a god mode class. People who are aware of you and aware of your spec will always been watching for your ravage. I'm starting to have to become tricky with using Ravage - Scream combo's, as i'm noticing everyone saving their knockbacks and stuns/mez's for it instead of hitting them as soon as I pounce. It adds an even higher technical aspect to our class, so the people who excel make us seem like powerhouses, but the very same can be said for many other AC's at the moment.

I'm not saying I don't agree with a lot of what you're saying, but any time a buff you get is making people change the way they have to deal with you defensively it's a pretty big deal.

700k damage and only 52 kills?

I break 50 kills all the time with only 200k damage as Carnage. That's why I don't like Rage. You were allowing those two sage healers to rack up good stats but what else did you accomplish?

Probably helped crowd control alot more then someone who is a single target dmg dealer. Im not bashing either spec, but both play their parts well.

200k for 50 kills? did something change in the big patch? lol havent played dling it atm tho..

That is stupid DPS!

I think BioWare made the god class.

What a great balancing pass that was. Do you see the other class in comparison.

Half of what you did. Even with heals that's stupid.

Did you read his post? He averages 300-400k but topped out at 700k in one match under extremely ideal situations.

Why do people see screenshots like this and think it's the norm for the class? You can check almost every other class forums and find similar screenshots of super high parses.

Doesn't mean we're god classes, it just means the guy had an incredible match that he may not duplicate for a long time.

Good Afternoon All,

I'm curious to see how everyone is enjoying this patch. I know I am. What's everyone's average total damage in a game?

I've been running rage alot. I just prefer it over annil. Broke my personal best with a 700k crit game. I'm sure some of you are doing more. Only reason why I broke 700k cause there was 2 BH healers doing a damn good job.

Anyone break million yet? Just curious. I'm average 300-400k damage a game easy now with this patch. It feels like its too good to be true with these buffs.

Link if anyone wants proof. (Not bragging but alot of people like to see the SS to prove a post)

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ni6rth.jpg

Dude I've seen snipers do over 900K.

Anyway I bet his one of the better players that does not faceroll on the keyboard.

Blind you freaking keys, buy a naga mouse and blind them to the mouse instead of facerolling on the numbers.

In total I blind 24 keys in my keyboard including my naga mouse. I use total of 30 keys including the numbers.

Edited by EugeneYap

700k damage and only 52 kills?

I break 50 kills all the time with only 200k damage as Carnage. That's why I don't like Rage. You were allowing those two sage healers to rack up good stats but what else did you accomplish?

he set up a farm with people taking the speeder to their point over and over so he could keep killing them. so, more damage, less kills.

too bad idiots are going to see that ss and start crying, **** their pants, etc

Having played quite a lot of 1.2 WZs now (bought WH headpiece yesterday), my experience is similar to the Anni marauder who posted above. I am doing about the same damage and kills numbers as before 1.2.

I am actually doing a bit more damage (maybe about a 300k average now instead of 270k?) but I think this is due to the expertise changes as I am very well geared.

What I do notice is that some other dpses seem to have moved down. I am getting similar numbers but am considerably more likely to be 1, 2, or 3 in the scoreboard for damage.

So if I stay roughly the same whilst other classes find it harder that = considerable buff.

Anyone else finding this?

Eat this: 800k 1.2

Source

Eat what... looks like a Rage build to me.... as people said before, just becasue you have damage doesnt mean anything happend.

A. This could have been a premade

B. Probably a WZ were everyone clusters together were Smash was more effective.

C. The other people could have been noobs and sucked.

D. That player might be an amazing player with a great set up as well (keybinds and Razer keyboards and mouse).

I have seen damage numbers like that from other classes as well, in fact a Sage got 900K damage the other night (we still won BTW) in void star.

So what exactly are we supposed to eat again?

Edited by Blloodbane

Eat what... looks like a Rage build to me.... as people said before, just becasue you have damage doesnt mean anything happend.

D. That player might be an amazing player with a great set up as well (keybinds and Razer keyboards and mouse).

I have seen damage numbers like that from other classes as well, in fact a Sage got 900K damage the other night (we still won BTW) in void star.

Have you even opened the link?

Eat the fact that he wasn't a warrior at all... Good job. lol

No one wants to admit the fact that Maras got nerfed..... BM gear is nerfed the **** out of str.... i was 1500 str before 1.2 now im sitting at 1388

They nerfed maras and buffed the hell out of juggs

True and Not True...

The Boosted damage from Expertise by quite a bit, so the mor DPS oriented the class the more they gained this patch. So as such since Mara's only do DPS they have a net effect of a boost rather than a nerf. Which they also nerfed the amount of healing expertise give, so net effect boost for DPS classes and nerf for healers.

If you used Ravage it also got a boost and was fixed, Ataru form was fixed (procs were not procing as they should)...

True and Not True...

The Boosted damage from Expertise by quite a bit, so the mor DPS oriented the class the more they gained this patch. So as such since Mara's only do DPS they have a net effect of a boost rather than a nerf. Which they also nerfed the amount of healing expertise give, so net effect boost for DPS classes and nerf for healers.

If you used Ravage it also got a boost and was fixed, Ataru form was fixed (procs were not procing as they should)...

Love how you completely ignored your call out earlier without even opening the guys link/post of his 800k + dmg....

Insert FOOT ------> Mouth........... lol

Edited by rkspeck

Anyone who has 400K+ damage as a marauder isnt not BETTER than anyone.... they are simply LUCKY or they are playing against BADS OR They have a dedicated healer. That is all. Come play on a server where there are NO healers you die over 10 times and still pull 250k dont listen to the kids who said I pulled this I average that they are not the general population