Multiple Healers are still OP in warzones

Monoth

Whenever you get one side that has more healers then the other side its a slaughter. This has been an issue for a long time and Bioware keeps ignoring it.

here's a great example of what im talking about

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm173/Monoth/Screenshot_2012-04-14_13_01_13_876420.jpg

This is what happens when Healing is greater then DPS, what happen to heals are suppose to ONLY extend someones life not make them live forever. This is so unbalanced.

My solution would be to have the healing debuff increase when a player is being spammed healed, so that way healing has diminishing returns and can't keep a person up forever. When the player has not received a heal for several seconds then it can go back to normal.

As it is now, when a side has lots of healers they become invincible... i hardly call that balanced....

Edited by Monoth

It's not the fact that they had alot of healers, it's the fact that you guys didn't have any healers at all. Healers aren't Op they're just semi important. Plus no one on your team did any damage at all. Edited by Dralic

Whenever you get one side that has more healers then the other side its a slaughter. This has been an issue for a long time and Bioware keeps ignoring it.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm173/Monoth/Screenshot_2012-04-14_13_01_13_876420.jpg

This is what happens when Healing is greater then DPS, what happen to heals are suppose to ONLY extend someones life not make them live forever. This is so unbalanced.

My solution would be to have the healing debuff increase when a player is being spammed healed, so that way healing has diminishing returns and can't keep a person up forever. When the player has not received a heal for several seconds then it can go back to normal.

As it is now, when a side has lots of healers they become invincible... i hardly call that balanced....

healing isnt over powered. you had zero healers. they had 3. a team with 3 healers will 95% of the time win against a team with no healers. Not because healing is overpowered but because no healing = Death

Of course your not going to rank up any DPS when you die constantly because guess what YOU CANT KILL ANYONE when their healers are spam healing, even if you focus fire on one the other 2-3 will spam heal him... It's a broken system....

I seriously hope Bioware doesn't listen to the healer crowd who want there huge advantage in warzones when there is multiple of them... Premades are going in with 4 healers, why ? because they will destroy everyone.... I can post another dozen screen shots of other warzones where we did have one healer to their 3 healers and we still got decimated.

Multiple healers on a team = "I win button"

Another example...

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm173/Monoth/Screenshot_2012-04-04_20_49_55_248986.jpg

Now if they only had one or even two healers then we might of had a chance, but when the other team has 3+ healers it's game over... I can activate my all my relics and just do a full DPS dump on a guy with everything I got and ONE healer can negate 100% of the damage from my gunslinger... Now times that by 3 or 4 healers in a group and it's a joke..

Either increase healing debuffs or hardcode warzones not to let more then 2 healers in a warzone on a team.

Edited by Monoth

Multiple healers on the opposite side is annoying, not overpowered.

This.

If you don't know how to interupt or CC appropriately, you won't win against heal stacking. Seeing as most Sorcs incorporate Overload into every rotation - I'm pretty sure most people don't know how to interupt or CC appropriately.

whatever, you can at least kill Marauders since they can't heal themselves and everyone around them forever...

Looking at your screens, it seems you need to a) stop bringing in now healers. It's called basic RPG party construction and b)learn how to interrupt.

A healers only job in life is to turn off your damage and now you're butt-hurt because some of them were doing it?

L2P.

Yes, lets nerf healing even more. In fact lets root everybody with points in a healing specc next to the respawn door as a substitute to the now dysfunct vendors. There we will proceed to hand out heals after you die, since you will now spawn behind the door with 1 hp (wouldnt want to make healing obsolete, would we?).

YOUR teams damage is bad, no scratch that, i mean HORRIBLE. I bet there was also no focus firing on their healers either. To me that looks like completely your teams fault.

Nah they are mad that they cannot even tank three terrible dps sometimes.

Fixed.

Only time I've felt "immortal" is when the above happened. Plenty of good players that shut me down completely. But hey, you all wanted FPS style PvP, now you have it.

Have fun o/

Edited by Carillion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.