[REQUEST] Deadly Throw

Denadyne

This thread is to request that the Marauder ability 'Deadly Throw' have its ranged increased. 10 meters is just too close. You can't get the full 'effect' of a lightsaber throw with such a short range. This would make a great pulling tool. I think 15-20 meters would be perfect.

Thanks in advance for any consideration/replies.

Force Charge dead zone if you're not Ahni is 10 meters and less.

Deadly Throw's Root effect is 0-10 meters if you're Carnage.

Coincidence?

Hrm.

I'd say L2P, but I imagine even if Deadly Throw's range was increased, you'd all find something else you'd want. Some people are never satisfied.

Coincidence?

Hrm.

I'd say L2P, but I imagine even if Deadly Throw's range was increased, you'd all find something else you'd want. Some people are never satisfied.

While you L2P, learn to spell also, That is pretty much the issue its 10 meters, needs to be extended to 20 to be of use and give it a snare.

yeah a few beta builds before the launch both carnage and annihilation were good but in their own ways. the whole fury system thing and a ton of nerfs to carnage really screwed it.

I fail to see any issues with Carnage or Deadly Throw, I got to 50 in beta and I am 32 now and I have no desire for deadly throw to be changed. It is not meant to be a ranged damaging move, only use it when someone is about to kite for the immobilize for when you have a healer at 50% or lower.

While you L2P, learn to spell also, That is pretty much the issue its 10 meters, needs to be extended to 20 to be of use and give it a snare.

You really don't get it do you? I didn't think I had to actually spell it out for you.

It's to counteract our Force Charge dead zone.

Which is why it's not in the Ahni tree to begin with, as Ahni spec Mara doesn't have a dead zone.

You really don't get it do you? I didn't think I had to actually spell it out for you.

Which is why it's not in the Ahni tree to begin with, as Ahni spec Mara doesn't have a dead zone.

Spot on. It is also, obviously, used for the heal debuff as well..when that healer tries to you he gets immobilized and heal debuffed then its GG

Edited by JustinxDuff

That's nice.

It doesn't change the fact that it would be a whole lot more fun and satisfying to use at 20 meter range. You can barely even see it fly out because of its tiny range.

Coincidence?

Hrm.

1. Charge builds rage.

2. Deadly throw costs rage.

3. Stop making comparisions that don't correspond.