Remeber the time swtor destroyed their game?

rangedftw

Remember the time when they called every customer who's been playing since release without a lvl 50 and "unloyal" customer?

sub canceled.

Remember the time when the community used to twist everything the developers said to fit their sad, twisted view on life?

Oh that's right, that's every single day.

Remember the time when the community used to twist everything the developers said to fit their sad, twisted view on life?

Oh that's right, that's every single day.

Ok Ill be a sheep too, well said.

Actually i have a fair question, people were reporting that the black hole was no longer in game, because it had accidently been removed (along with Gbanks and some other stuff)

So, my question is this, for the characters in the black hole, and the items/ money in the gbanks if those area of the game were accidently deleted, and have had to been reimplemented, would it not be a Fair assumption that anything inside those said areas May infact be lost?

and yes, i know they can recover items, but what is it, 3 items every 6 months? my guild had had already filled the first tab and had partially filled the second, thats alot of petitions by alot of members.

this is of course i am mistaken and the areas/items were just made unavailable and are currently just having their access restored? anyone have thoughts, info?

Actually i have a fair question, people were reporting that the black hole was no longer in game, because it had accidently been removed (along with Gbanks and some other stuff)

So, my question is this, for the characters in the black hole, and the items/ money in the gbanks if those area of the game were accidently deleted, and have had to been reimplemented, would it not be a Fair assumption that anything inside those said areas May infact be lost?

and yes, i know they can recover items, but what is it, 3 items every 6 months? my guild had had already filled the first tab and had partially filled the second, thats alot of petitions by alot of members.

this is of course i am mistaken and the areas/items were just made unavailable and are currently just having their access restored? anyone have thoughts, info?

The devs said that all information will be restored once the servers go back up. That is partially why it is taking so long. They have to make sure they don't delete anything.

I have been trying to get someone to talk to me about this since i logged on this morning, before servers went down...My main is gone along with tons of mats items and credits that were in the g-bank...

I am sure Bio will fix the character issues, most people that had mains in that area would probably un-sub if they didn't get them back. i don't really care about all the mats and stuff..Just want my character back :(