Operative PvP Nerfs LAWL

Psimos

This is a little exaggerated with the issues from the changes in 1.2. I am pretty good 1v1 and rarely lost a duel if sober. The main issue now is energy, still not sure after one day but we are losing energy and not gaining it back at the same rate before the patch. Still can pretty much kill anyone at will but it requires almost perfect CC usage against good players. The margin for error is completely gone. The average operative is going to have trouble with concealment spec if they do not have a intimate knowledge of other classes abilities.

Also abilities seem to go on global cooldown randomly for no reason, that needs to be fixed.

and sssshhhh about explosive probe, very few use it. you are not supposed to teach the wutang!

Aww look you're like a sniper now. except you can still respec heals for some utility

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an update, I remodded everything and took some serious time testing this out for real last night.

My stats are 1013 expertise, 76% surge, 34% crit, 750 power (with self buffs) NO adrenals or Relic*

I can crit 4k+ish hidden strike, and 4k backstab on a Light armor no bubble* but my damage falls off drastically after this, then I am soon out of energy and useless once again...

A grav round spammer hit our healer with 1200 expertise for 6567 (it killed the sorc but he told me that it hit for 6957). Not to mention ravages from warriors are hitting for half of someones life.

I know I am a little sour, but yesterday 3 warriors charged me and smashed me for a total of 16k, 6k from marauder, 5k each from 2 juggernauts. This was 17k AOE damage mind you, within 5 seconds.

People are sure fast to bash operatives, and operatives from QQing, but even if we could one shot someone again, that's what we are designed to do. We sure aren't running in and aoeing down 5 people at a time.

Am i the only one here who likes my concealment Operative?

Im not Conan the Barbarian, but i can really cause some mess.

Give up trying to find the perfect class, u wont.

I switch when i get bored of one spec to another,adds alittle flavor,but i think as above was said that our gear should better reflect of what we are.

Nah man, you aren't getting it. I have gotten 2620 gladiator in 3v3 in WoW, and I have played PvP in MMO for over 10 years. I love this kinda stuff, I love gaming and I love owning noobs. However, when I cannot kill one of the heals that is a laughing stock on my server it infuriates me.

Just to let you know, I could play any class and own just as hard. It has nothing to do with the perfect class.

After the skill point refund I switched from sawbones to Scrapper....

Shut up, OP.

This is the most OP'd class in the entire game. This class needs an additional slight nerf to survivability. I take people down to 50% on the first opening volley. And I don't even need to open with stealth faceroll people. I can still take all other classes head on. And when fighitng 2 vs 1 I can usually kill 1 player and get another to half health befor I go down. Our damage is ridiculous and we have pretty nice survivability to boot.

This the the first class I've played where people just give up and try to run away within the first 5 secs. If you are whinning about this class you truely do suck at it. I don;t normally say this, but L2P.

Edited by Dayshadow

Nah man, you aren't getting it. I have gotten 2620 gladiator in 3v3 in WoW, and I have played PvP in MMO for over 10 years. I love this kinda stuff, I love gaming and I love owning noobs. However, when I cannot kill one of the heals that is a laughing stock on my server it infuriates me.

Just to let you know, I could play any class and own just as hard. It has nothing to do with the perfect class.

Narcissistic delusions are bad for the soul. P.S. You are terribad. Accept it, embrace it, move on.

After the skill point refund I switched from sawbones to Scrapper....

Shut up, OP.

This is the most OP'd class in the entire game. This class needs an additional slight nerf to survivability. I take people down to 50% on the first opening volley. And I don't even need to open with stealth faceroll people. I can still take all other classes head on. And when fighitng 2 vs 1 I can usually kill 1 player and get another to half health befor I go down. Our damage is ridiculous and we have pretty nice survivability to boot.

This the the first class I've played where people just give up and try to run away within the first 5 secs. If you are whinning about this class you truely do suck at it. I don;t normally say this, but L2P.

What is this BS? Are you level 50? Survivability is terrible for concealment and it takes longer to kill someone solo now.

Edited by Sookster

This class needs an additional slight nerf to survivability
I know, right? Ops are so godmoad, even after being nerfed to the ground. The nerve of those devs, designing classes that can punish people for wandering around aimlessly in warzones.

Waiting anxiously for the next nerfs this class will receive, until BW decides it's on par with the lowest skilled players out there, giving everyone a shot at operatives, regardless of gear/skill, so that the terribads can move on to the next thing to complain about. Meanwhile, they can all roll Marauders/Sents and post about how they need a slight dmg buff.