Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

Xrande

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why oh why is it so difficult to shut the **** up and go outside?

All it takes is:

1 Part Shut the **** up

1 Part Go outside

Christ, you people sure do waste a lot of time complaining about things you can do nothing about which pertain to a video game that costs you, each month, the equivalent of a pack of smokes and a cup of coffee.

So much rage. So much silliness. So much BS.

1st well said

2nd you drink expensive coffee.

GAH!!! ...I really wanted to play today before work, as I'm someone who just got into the game AND just found my main class. Just hope it's back up and running properly by the time I get home tonight. I will say this, however: this isn't the first nor the only MMO that goes all jacked up after a major update. I play WoW too, and even they still flub up from time to time. I enjoy this game, and I hope Bioware gets it together, so I'm not gonna even sit here and pretend to hate it so much that I just HAD to post on the forum, lol.

My favorite part is that all I have to do is walk in and throw down a few cliche remarks peppered with profanity in order to totally derail this *****.

:p

And he drops the 'it was my plan all along'! You Machiavellian genius, you!

i have loled so hard on this thread i feel like iv watched the entire series of black books:) gj sirs gj

bioware gj on doing this i havent laughed this hard for weeks oh yeah giefin us 30 free days for lvl 50 aint giefin us compensation for this mega ***** shaft so throw us a complimentary apology bone

makin the miraluka free for me insted of forcin me to play fail republic would be nice very very nice:)