Mar/Sents

mikedee

then how am i suppose to fight in the thick of it?

You're kidding right? You expect to fight 4 people at once in PVP and win? Are you trolling or are you just that obnoxious?

As an Assassin/Shadow you have an invisibility cloak, you have force speed that can get you out of the think of the fighting, you have a knockback.

You do understand that there is no reason why you should be able to take on 4 people at once, right? Otherwise you're a crazy nasty ugly smelly troll.

The fact that you manage to find yourself surrounded by the enemy group with no one from your team in sight means that they all just died and you're probably next or you're so bad at PVP that you decided to get into it with a whole group of enemy players by yourself thinking that you'll win because OMG you're an invincible tank.

P.S.

Don't take offense to my tone, it's just that what you're implying is absurd nonsense.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're kidding right? You expect to fight 4 people at once in PVP and win? Are you trolling or are you just that obnoxious?

As an Assassin/Shadow you have an invisibility cloak, you have force speed that can get you out of the think of the fighting, you have a knockback.

You do understand that there is no reason why you should be able to take on 4 people at once, right? Otherwise you're a crazy nasty ugly smelly troll.

The fact that you manage to find yourself surrounded by the enemy group with no one from your team in sight means that they all just died and you're probably next or you're so bad at PVP that you decided to get into it with a whole group of enemy players by yourself thinking that you'll win because OMG you're an invincible tank.

P.S.

Don't take offense to my tone, it's just that what you're implying is absurd nonsense.

no of coarse not im not trolling when i say fight in the thick of it i mean as in im fighting in a mob only being target by 1 person but if all of them do a sweep then im dead or close enough to it that it would not matter then i have 3k health left WIth other team mates around me

Edited by allexj

no of coarse not im not trolling when i say fight in the thick of it i mean as in im fighting in a mob only being target by 1 person but if all of them do a sweep then im dead or close enough to it that it would not matter then i have 3k health left WIth other team mates around me

You sound like a solo queue player...

Answer me this please.

Why can mara/sent crit for over 6k

but sorcs struggle to hit 5k?

................6K?? I have full BM and one WAR hero weapon. I never hit above 6K. and I remember I just hit over 5K once. OFC, I use relic and adrenal.

it might be that guy were killing a really under gear guy. BTW, how many time do you see that?

sweep................. NVM..........

BTW, 3-4 on you, you should be dead anyway.

hey BW

I am getting chain-killed, chain-ravaged, chain-awed, chain-oh-crap he has like 5 Hp but I cant kill him, I am supposed to stun him but am also supposed to stun the ravage, where are my stuns at?, and chain-def-cdt and I am gonna quit!

DO SOMETHING!

hey BW

I am getting chain-killed, chain-ravaged, chain-awed, chain-oh-crap he has like 5 Hp but I cant kill him, I am supposed to stun him but am also supposed to stun the ravage, where are my stuns at?, and chain-def-cdt and I am gonna quit!

DO SOMETHING!

Maybe you should stick with your teammates? This isn't a 1v1 game.

So I am full BM and yesterday with the release of 1.2 I get 1 shot now with master strike/ravage abilities. Mar/Sents were fine before the buffs. Now they are way better than any other class. They have more single target dps and with their defensive cd's they have more durability than any other class.

they use their armor pen talent/trinkets/adrenaline with a ravage & force scream combo

Sents aren't that strong in overall group content.

Every single time we get totally crushed in a warzone pre-50. I look at our team and we have 4+ sents on our team.

I pvp leveled my jugg from 10 - 50 and will say that pre 50 pvp is different from post 50 pvp

yeah their invurnability talent is insanly strong right now given everything else seems to drop a lot faster

It's called having them peel people off you. Tanks taunt, teammates stun/knockback. It's not a difficult concept to understand if you would run with a premade using voice chat.

U have -90% accurancy reduce on enemy, 99% immunity , 20% dmg reduction for up to 30 sec, yes 30 sec... 50% on defenses PLUS force and tech power 25% dmg reduction, stealth to counter enemy's defensive cds... If u apply ONLY ur dots on enemy and then use all ur defense cd, its more than enough to kill someone....

This is really the problem. It's not that they do too much damage, it's that they have more survivability than a tank jugg, and give nothing at all up for that survivability.

If you stand there long enough for a full ravage/MS to go off you've got what's coming to you. And I don't even play a Sent/Mara.

this is a good point. but what is someone like a sage/sorc supposed to do about it with exactly one stun break. on a one minute cd that get burned every one minute due to the crazy *** amount of cc in this game.

i think the real point of this post is no other class in the game can take a player from 100% hp to roughly 25-40% with one unstoppable skill.

*facepalm*

Sentinels can't do that either.

No single Sentinel skill hits for 10,000 damage. Certainly none of those abilities are "unstoppable" either. Also which ability is unstoppable?

Guarded by the Force? Sure it can be stopped. Stun. Mez. Etc. heck, root the guy and walk away.

Saber Ward? Sure it can be stopped. Stun. Mez. Etc.

Master Strike? Just walk away.

What power is unstoppable here exactly?

i think the real point of this post is no other class in the game can take a player from 100% hp to roughly 25-40% with one unstoppable skill.

master strike? have you tried uh...walking away from it? Or ya know, doing a knockback?

It's easy. Sentinels/Maras are up there in your face.

You don't care if 2 ranged also targeted you while the sentinel did master/ravage.... but for the QQers, it just took you to 10% health.

In my pvp guild we are making 1vs1 duels all the time to practice the knowledge of other classes.

And I can tell you that duels are 99% not one sided, but ending quite close.

So yea... from that you can see that things are rather balanced between the damage dealing classes.

You just need good players behind the wheel.