So you brought the serveres down for...this?

Vinak

• Addressed an issue that could prevent characters from being deleted.
  • Made improvements to the CS ticketing system.

...that's it? No server rollback? (hey, I can dream):rolleyes:

On a side note. That free 30 days should have gone to everybody. Especially those of us that canceled our subs. It doesn't really serve any purpose to give free 30 days to people that already plan on staying subbed a little while longer. Yet more evidence of incompetence.

P.S. You guys really would have done yourselves a huge favor by holding back the class changes and just releasing the new content with yesterday's patch.

On a side note. That free 30 days should have gone to everybody. Especially those of us that canceled our subs. It doesn't really serve any purpose to give free 30 days to people that already plan on staying subbed a little while longer. Yet more evidence of incompetence.

P.S. You guys really would have done yourselves a huge favor by holding back the class changes and just releasing the new content with yesterday's patch.

i guess your fav class got nerfed eh?

i agree with the 30 days but that has nothing to do with server being brought down and all of this could have been addressed in other threads

I dont think the thirty days should have gone to the unsubbed people.

Bioware gives you a week to try out the new content for free and thats all you need to see if the new update is to your liking. a month is just greedy

So, uhm no hotfix regarding the WZ rewards? Nothing regarding the (undocumented) slicing nerf?

Well atleast I can delete all my chars now I guess? :D Definetly worth 4 hours of downtime and 120mb patch data!

LOOOOOLLLLL You want free time for NOT supporting them?

Edit: I'm still laughing

Edited by iKlone

i guess your fav class got nerfed eh?

i agree with the 30 days but that has nothing to do with server being brought down and all of this could have been addressed in other threads

No....All of my characters got nerfed.

Edited by Zoggel
Insulting

Yeah (sarcasm on) obviously that could never have waited until the next weekly patch in a few days and had to be handled immediately (off). They obviously patched other stuff but didn't want to mention it because it would make them look worse than they do now.

OP is right, Bioware would have done themselves a huge favor by waiting a little on the class changes.

So, uhm no hotfix regarding the WZ rewards? Nothing regarding the (undocumented) slicing nerf?

Well atleast I can delete all my chars now I guess? :D Definetly worth 4 hours of downtime and 120mb patch data!

Can you imagine how pissed off you would be if you couldn't delete characters and you had 8? You would essentially be locked out of species unlocks completely. Let's say you spent 3 mils unlocking 2 species, went to char creation to delete some lvl5 toons and couldn't?

"This patch doesn't address any issues *I* might have, so it's worthless!"

Seriously, you people are a joke. Your parents mus be proud.

Can you imagine how pissed off you would be if you couldn't delete characters and you had 8? You would essentially be locked out of species unlocks completely. Let's say you spent 3 mils unlocking 2 species, went to char creation to delete some lvl5 toons and couldn't?

Makes you wonder how your parents feel about having a child making personal attacks over the internet.

Just a question, why would they give free time to someone who doesn't want to play? i.e "cancelled our subs"

Just a question, why would they give free time to someone who doesn't want to play? i.e "cancelled our subs"

To convince them to resub with an extra 30 days to play. Why do I have to explain this? Its a very simple concept.

Edited by Vinak

Ehh so you un subbed and now want free 30 days? all right :rolleyes:

No, I only mentioned the problems you know... that are important enough to require a hotfix with 4 hours downtime? Checked the PvP or crafting forum lately? Lets say you bought this game to... you know PvP?

You want free time even though you cancelled your sub?

*** am I reading?

I probably should have posted this after the middle school students and others who have yet to take an economics class go to school...oh wait, its spring break...damn. :rolleyes: