Is ship repair droid worth 1Mil credits?

BalphoWan

Neat stuff but at 50 I'm not sure how worthwhile it is since you can't send that many companions out anyway. Hmm, I duno. It would be handy to have an extra companion with the same bonuses, or if you don't have one with the bonuses u want. The 1 mill credits isn't that much for most crafters either.

Neat stuff but at 50 I'm not sure how worthwhile it is since you can't send that many companions out anyway. Hmm, I duno. It would be handy to have an extra companion with the same bonuses, or if you don't have one with the bonuses u want. The 1 mill credits isn't that much for most crafters either.

It's worthwhile having full bonuses on all your companions because it enables you to have the full 5 out working while you keep your 6th with you for dailies....well thats what i do anyway :)

It's worthwhile having full bonuses on all your companions because it enables you to have the full 5 out working while you keep your 6th with you for dailies....well thats what i do anyway :)

I always have all 5 on missions and somehow my ship droid gets most crits and best results on missions despite having no bonuses and no affection.

And he still complains how bad he's done.

The ones who have specific bonuses are most likely to fail the mission, because it raises the difficulty of the mission or whatever (speculating here). That's why my Mako fails at Slicing horribly. But I've married her, so I have to put up with it.

No it's not worth 1 million, you simply need 1 idiot who paid 1 mill for it, you can then enter his ship and buy them for 100k . (assuming he lets you, but offering to tip him back 50k-100k of his wasted investment.... what fool wouldn't want some of his wasted $$ back?)

100k sure its worth it.. 1 Mill naahh...

No it's not worth 1 million, you simply need 1 idiot who paid 1 mill for it, you can then enter his ship and buy them for 100k . (assuming he lets you, but offering to tip him back 50k-100k of his wasted investment.... what fool wouldn't want some of his wasted $$ back?)

100k sure its worth it.. 1 Mill naahh...

The items you buy off the droid are bound to legacy....

The items you buy off the droid are bound to legacy....

Yes they are bound to Legacy.. and I bought them from his vendor so they are bound to me. Lets do some research before you try to tell someone they are wrong ok?

Has anyone purchased the ship repair droid yet? Can you tell me what it sells and whether it is worth purchasing.

It isn't really necessary. So I'm not sure it's worth anything at all. There are medical droids scattered all over the place throughout the game in well-placed areas.

Now the deployable repair droid that can be dropped in the field... THAT is probably worth it. I'll probably try for one of those before the shipbound repair droid.

Although if the Repair Droid on the ship offers specific upgrades for your character, that might make it worthwhile. But if one person in your guild can have one, and you can get on their ship and purchase from their droid, that might make it an extraneous purchase.

Remember, a lot of this legacy stuff is made for your alts.

And your main can buy the sensor unit and send it to the alt and they get a bonus to their chosen crew skill set at 15-17. That's worth it I think.

I bet they will "fix" using other peoples ship droids to buy stuff.

Yes they are bound to Legacy.. and I bought them from his vendor so they are bound to me. Lets do some research before you try to tell someone they are wrong ok?

Sorry, glanced over your post, didn't read it word for word. Fair enough.