Novare Coast is...lol?

MonsAlpha

I'm sorry but this WZ is just lolz...you have this GIANT map and you end up sitting in a small hut covering a console so that the other team can't use it from like 20m away. Not only that, it's just force storms and Mara's and Juggs using smash. Reminds me...oh yeah Ilum.

I'm sorry but this WZ is just lolz...you have this GIANT map and you end up sitting in a small hut covering a console so that the other team can't use it from like 20m away. Not only that, it's just force storms and Mara's and Juggs using smash. Reminds me...oh yeah Ilum.

I like the concept of the map.

However I've yet to be in a game where a team came back after NOT getting 2 of the points first.

Seems to be a very one sided match in that sense.

However I've yet to be in a game where a team came back after NOT getting 2 of the points first.

Every one i've been in so far has been massively back-n-forth. Seems much easier to capture a point than Alderaan, so I keep seeing a lot of trading and fairly close matches.

Actually getting 2nd turret seems to heal your shield so we came back from 60%-20% to 10%-20% and ended up losing 12%-0% when reps zerg capped 2 at the last minute.

It is a big map only done one run in Novare but it seems to be much better wz than ACW or even VS just wish they didn´t break so many of the AC´s and specs in this patch would have been much better prenerf.

Whats the deal anyways. Ive played it 2 times and didnt get further than some kind of hut right next to my spawn. There was plenty of imps there so I had to stop and spam my attacks. Somehow we won. Just seems like a gimped version of alderaan imo.

I've seen it a few times. If anything this WZ has a very high comeback potential compared to the others. You can get right down to the single digits and still turn it around by capping two points and holding them.

it is an improved version of Alderaan Civil War that is my only disapointment with it, other than that the new WZ is enjoyable, and since so many other things about 1.2 are disappointing I am glad this is a worthwhile addition.

SHUT HER UP!!!

Shut up that female voice now! It spams waaay too much.

Lol ^this.

We were queueing today with 2 sage healers, a shadow tank and a sentinel alongside our guildies that was another sage healer and a commando. It was literally nothing but dropping 3 salvations inside one of those buildings and using forcequake. AoE rules this map and it's kind of ridiculous.

I pug and I premade, I also am a healer so I am very loved on. :D

yes, we know, the proper game design is the one where only incredibly handsome and rich guys with supermodel wives and large epeens should have fun, so golden gods like you are fine.