In Memory Of...

freakfox

My Grandpa just died recently and unsure what to do to remember him I've decided to create a Jedi Consular in his memory. The character's name is Inmemorium on PVE sever Elysium. My Grandpa was like a a Jedi to me a hero, so I hope this character embodies his memory and represents him well.

My Grandpa just died recently and unsure what to do to remember him I've decided to create a Jedi Consular in his memory. The character's name is Inmemorium on PVE sever Elysium. My Grandpa was like a a Jedi to me a hero, so I hope this character embodies his memory and represents him well.

:( Im really sorry to hear about your grandpa....i lost my one grandpa before i was old enough to really get to know him and i never met my fathers parents at all and my grandmother passed away at the ripe age of 91 7 years ago. so its always a blessing to have them in your life long enough to remember them.

I think its a great gesture on your part to do this.

My sympathies to you and yours for your loss. My grandparents raised me. My grandpa was the only person that could make me do anything lol. He's been gone for a bit and I still miss him. Don't know if I could play a character that reminds me of him, though one of the companions has the same last name phonetically as his.

I hope you find solace in your jedi. Good luck to you.

I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm glad in a way you found a method of honoring him and coping with his death. I know it's more than I could do. In LotRO, I made a toon dedicated to one of my cats, and I couldn't play him anymore after that cat died.

Blue Skies and Bright Stars to your Grandpa...

I've also paid tribute to my Grandparents in certain ways in-game... most notably, my Mom's parents were both tailors. Honest-to-goodness REAL tailors who knew their craft inside out, up down, and every which way but loose... or tight. It always fit just right.

Anyhoo, when I played SWG, my main crafter for every server on which I played was always a tailor, in honor of my Grandparents. Same for this game... once all my crafters are up to 400, the only ones I'll be crafting with regularly will be the Synthweavers and maybe Armormechs.

My Grandfather on my Dad's side worked at a local aircraft manufacturing company during WWII, so I also had a shipwright in SWG in his honor... there's really nothing for it in this game though. Cybertech is the closest because they make ship parts, but that's not much really. Man, I miss crafting in SWG... it was so much more of an art than it is here, or in any other game I've played. Oh well... SWTOR crafting is still somewhat fun.

Fade to Black...