STOP forcing me to do crappy PvP content I don't want to do!

ArchonGamer

I am so sick and tired of being forced into warzones I have no *********** interest in playing.

Secondly, great job on the reduced xp, commendations, etc if you have a low medal count. That really screws over coming late into a WZ. Some one leaves and you get placed into a WZ late and now you get NOTHING for your time. Nice job once again BW.

Yes the tone of this is rage!!! but, come on does anyone over there have a brain at all? Do you think ahead at all?

I'm guessing not. In almost 30 years of playing computer games I have never seen such little thought and foresight.

I am so sick and tired of being forced into warzones I have no *********** interest in playing.

Secondly, great job on the reduced xp, commendations, etc if you have a low medal count. That really screws over coming late into a WZ. Some one leaves and you get placed into a WZ late and now you get NOTHING for your time. Nice job once again BW.

Yes the tone of this is rage!!! but, come on does anyone over there have a brain at all? Do you think ahead at all?

I'm guessing not. In almost 30 years of playing computer games I have never seen such little thought and foresight.

If you dont like warzones... why are you q'ing for them?

Please refer to it as the NGE 1.2.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Best way to get your message across is with your wallet. You do not care for the changes unsub. It can work wonders when we as the customer base hit the supplier where it hurts the bottom line.

Please refer to it as the NGE 1.2.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Best way to get your message across is with your wallet. You do not care for the changes unsub. It can work wonders when we as the customer base hit the supplier where it hurts the bottom line.

like i said in the other thread. NGE and 1.2 are not even close... not even in the same spectrum.

Did you even play SWG pre NGE? And you really think 1.2 is as bad as that?

If you dont like warzones... why are you q'ing for them?

I didn't say I don't like warzones. I said I don't like being forced to play the WZ I don't like to play.

I love playing 2 out of the 4 WZ's. I hate having to que, load into the 2 WZ I HATE then leave, re-que, rinse & repeat.

Why can't I select the WZ I want to play? It's just lazy on BW part

I didn't say I don't like warzones. I said I don't like being forced to play the WZ I don't like to play.

I love playing 2 out of the 4 WZ's. I hate having to que, load into the 2 WZ I HATE then leave, re-que, rinse & repeat.

Why can't I select the WZ I want to play? It's just lazy on BW part

FPS games do this and have madly successful pvp...

the Q times are already too long. This would just make them longer as everyone likes different warzones.

Also, the fact that you leave like a child when you dont get the map you want means you are part of the problem. People are complaining about matches starting with 5vs8 and it is because of people like you.

Did you even play SWG pre NGE? And you really think 1.2 is as bad as that?

I loved SWG when it was released. Then again, I avoided combat completely. The game gave me the option to do that.

I could learn a craft, form a town, have a harem, throw parties and do all sorts of weird things. There was so much freedom.

Not trying to be snarky or anything because I empathize with your situation, but if you really can't stand WZs, why not just go start trouble on a planet somewhere and kickstart some OPvP?

"STOP forcing me to do crappy PvP content I don't want to do!"

As a 99% pvp player I could say the same thing about PVE content.

Then you totally picked the wrong game and would've known long before release if you would've payed attention instead of following the hype.

I feel for you. Considering there will never be a pure PvP game that will have enough players to sustain itself unless run by an Indie company who is happy with a niche game and 300k (if that) subs.

It's rough out there for you pure PvPers.

Edited by Jederix

Do you want an Alterac Valley? If people could queue for whatever they wanted there'd be fun warzones that would die because they don't give as many comms as another.

I think all 4 warzones are fun in their own way, and they each have their own unique element. I dislike voidstar the most, but I often find myself wanting to play it after I've done quite a bit of the others.

Then you totally picked the wrong game and would've known long before release if you would've payed attention instead of following the hype.

Actually before release BW promised some Open World PVP. Didn't happen. I do enjoy pvp mechanics, not necessarily the tweaking that's going on but mechanics overall. Positioning, los, right skills to use at the right time, there's undeniably reflexes involved in targeting jumping navigating terrain, use of appropriate cc, gear tweaking. Hutt-Ball is pretty original, nice getaway from mindless deathmatches other games seem to think is the only way to go.

It's the right game. PVP could be great. I'm not a huge fan of say having to do some heroic instances to get crafting materials to make something I need in pvp to compete for example. Also swapping mods being best thing to do can eventually force me into Hardmode/Nightmare ops (in other words PVE). That's what I meant.

My ideal game will probably be Planetside 2. Not a whole lot better than this out right now though.

Edited by KonstantinT

I really don't think you read anything but the title. Most of the PvE content you can skip. If I want to do Warzones, which I DO. I have no choice of which ones I want to do. I can't que for ONLY HUTTBALL for example I have to randomly zone into a warzone just to find out which one it is.

I thinik the change is great you are now getting the rewards for working as a team IF your not willing to do that LIke the OP who leaves when he cant get what he wants then you should not get anything.

It does hurt when u enter a game to find out that someone like the OP left with ionly like 2 mins left in the game and your loseing because then u get boned on your coms but thats the person that left fault /

They should take that into account on the amount of coms that you get on how long you were in the zone and wether or not you credited with a win or lost

It does hurt when u enter a game to find out that someone like the OP left with ionly like 2 mins left in the game and your loseing because then u get boned on your coms but thats the person that left fault /

They should take that into account on the amount of coms that you get on how long you were in the zone and wether or not you credited with a win or lost

Well here's the thing. I don't want to play certain WZ so why should I HAVE to. And don't going putting words in my mouth. I never EVER leave because my side is losing. I leave within seconds of finding out I'm in a WZ I hate. That happens always before the start timer is done, unless I get thrown into a WZ late on the losing side and if it's a WZ I like I'll play it out, because really all I want to do is PvP in WZ I think is fun in a game I play for fun.

The second point is it really hurts the player who gets put into a WZ that is already going on. I have been placed in a 0-5 blow out of hutball and if you can't get 3 medals you get nothing. Well, sometimes getting tossed into a late losing match there isn't time to get 3 medals, so that is just a lose-lose for everyone.

It's piss-poor design. I'm not asking for something special most games with Warzones have the ability to que for the ones the PLAYER wants, you know the PAYING customer.

Edited by ArchonGamer

Not trying to be snarky or anything because I empathize with your situation, but if you really can't stand WZs, why not just go start trouble on a planet somewhere and kickstart some OPvP?

The population doesnt warrant OPVP. Trying to start and OPVP is currently unrewarding and to be honest...pointless. There has to be direction and something to compensate you for your time. Its just not there at the moment. Do you think people would have gone to Ilum to fight for ZERO valor?

Yes its pretty mind numbing actually.

There has to be direction and something to compensate you for your time. Its just not there at the moment. Do you think people would have gone to Ilum to fight for ZERO valor?

I PvP for fun, not rewards. PvP is fun for me. If I am getting my azz handed to me in WZs, I move the fight to OPvP to change things up. I pick a planet, start a fight, and before you know it, there is a full brawl happening.

It would be nice to get rewarded for OPvP. I don't dispute that. However, rewards aren't the determining factor for whether I PvP or not. I suggested OPvP as a change-up for someone that was frustrated in WZ PvP. I still stand by that suggestion as it has brought me a lot of fun times in this game. Having a tough night in WZ PvP? Take a break and go start a fight in OPvP.

This extraordinarily fun fight started with one Pub getting ganked by two Imps when checking to see if the Belsavis World Boss was up. Sometimes good fights start small: http://www.collectiblecutlery.com/pics/swtor/Belsavis002.jpg