1.2 going live on Thursday 4/12

Kovaos

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe 1.2 is already going live....

They are not even close to going live with this update. The pvp gear changes are simply outrageous. If I'm understanding it correctly, they are being made so fresh 50's have an easier transition. How ludicrous. I hit 50 and realized how incredibly gear dependent the wz's were at that level. Did I cry for the makers of the game to change everything to cater to my inability to catch up? LOL no....I set out to grind a set of gear of my own so that I might compete. It took me a week. This is just pathetic. Nothing else to say about it. 1.2 may be the end of my SWTOR experience.

I can't believe 1.2 is already going live....

They are not even close to going live with this update. The pvp gear changes are simply outrageous. If I'm understanding it correctly, they are being made so fresh 50's have an easier transition. How ludicrous. I hit 50 and realized how incredibly gear dependent the wz's were at that level. Did I cry for the makers of the game to change everything to cater to my inability to catch up? LOL no....I set out to grind a set of gear of my own so that I might compete. It took me a week. This is just pathetic. Nothing else to say about it. 1.2 may be the end of my SWTOR experience.

Agreed ^^I am just on my 2nd char in no way will i complain about getting stomped its not sore my gear will come in time :)